SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:57 am

@4health

"This is how I saw that date as well. As soon as he said the bolded, I noted that he was hoping that Dee and Lyndsay would win. Unlike some other group dates where the contestants compete for time with the lead by winning x and they can fudge the winner, on this one it was clear who was better. So really, he had no choice. Mik did the best by far. While I'm sure he enjoyed having time with Mik, I thought it was clear that he originally wanted Lyndsay. I should go back to look to what I wrote on here at the time when I was watching the episode. I'm pretty sure I commented on that"

I agree with you,@Sprite

One of Chris' "tells" is that he covers his nose with both his hands together and smiles. He did that when Kait took off her dress during the aphrodisiac date, when he had to tell Lyndsey's family his age and when he picked Lyndsey at the baseball game for "MVP". On the baseball date, his "tell" almost felt like he was exposing how he felt to the group. Btw, I felt that the one most bothered by his choice was Catie. Poor Lisa bled for the Rose and he still didn't pick her! sad

Jmo

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill