SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:Is anyone planning to post live tonight?
I am on the west coast so I likely won't be of much use.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 pm

i will but this time i want to watch and make my comments after. so it will be not completely live but close

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:47 pm

@jojo47  handwave I will.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:47 pm

@Sprite, are you going to be able to live post for us tonight?? Would love to hear your thoughts and see you do the live's. Thanks for doing it up till now!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Sprite wrote:@jojo47  handwave I will.
Hey, guess I should of waited a couple of seconds. LOL. Love hearing your perspective and seeing your posts during live.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 pm

@Aunties_Love You were probably posting the same time I was answering jojo47.

:yes:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Sprite wrote:@Aunties_Love You were probably posting the same time I was answering jojo47.

:yes:
@Sprite, I think I was. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Well from the clips today imo he is truly in love with Lyndsey, adored mikeala.. but I think one if he does choose mikeala not from the heart the I can't live without you. NOT THERE. If he chooses Lyndsey and it didn't work out for what ever reason she definitely showed him what he is looking for someone like her if it's not her. IMO he can't say enough about her , could be the kinda girl he is looking for with that chemistry that he and Lyndsey had. If they are together I'm sure the last few days have been hard from that htd episode and all the comments that are out there , hard to just let it go without feeling very hurt maybe that's something they maybe working on. Could be a tough one. Geez I don't know how I would react to that( probably lose it myself and be hurt with the show). Hard to say when your not in that environment or situation, I guess you just don't know what can be posted on TV.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 pm

@Sprite. Are you here? Is it showtime yet??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Here we go.

Chris on a plane and arrives in Mexico.

Excited to spend a week with L and M. Two incredible, but different people.

Since the first night he met her L has blown his mind. Loves her passion for life, makes him smile and laugh. One in a million. Loves how she makes him feel...the X factor that keeps you up at night and gives you butterflies but they have a lot of challenges. Family reopened old wounds...age and distance but still has strong feelings...still envisions them spending their lives together but must overcome obstacles.

M is intelligent sweet, funny, makes you feel like everything will be all right. Natural, easy. Always envisioned family and future, but not sure there is the X factor. Believes she is here for him and still has to figure out his feelings.

Strolling in deep contemplation...not taking things lightly. He has to decide. Can see himself with both...SHOCKING. We have never heard that before.

First date with M. Excited to see her on the pirate ship. She is feeling at ease and wants to say all she has to because L is still in the mix.

Toasting drinks on the ship and making out. Out come the pirates climbing all over the place. Stupid. Asks her how she is feeling...scary but confident in what they have. She wants him to pick her. Feels like they are soul mates. He talked about finding soul mates at RC and she always thought he was talking about her??? Very confident. He is questioning why she is so confident. In VO her thinks he should be married to her but feels something is missing. Everything about her is perfection but something is holding him back from experiencing happiness. Calls himself cold feet Chris. He is asking her why she knows he is the one. She is so positive, but he keeps having VO or ITM where he is questioning everything.

She realizes that he is more unsure than she thought. She is deflated. Why is she so sure but he isn't. She tells him she is scared of losing him and is sad. 

ITM he is telling that he has always had this habit his whole life of sabotaging his relationships and wonders what he has to do to feel secure.

Depressing.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:27 pm

M is now telling him she is uncomfortable about how unsure he is. How is he going to get there by next week. He is not questioning her, but himself. He has always had this issue.

He is falling in love with her but this is how he is...he questions everything.

She makes him happy and he got caught up and didn't want to ruin that. He holds things in and then asks stuff all at once. She is glad he at least told her today. He wants both of them to be open. She doesn't want his uncertainty to end the relationship. He kisses her hand and he says he is realising that if she leaves his life he may have regrets. He tells her not to give up on him and she says he wont. 

FS card is pulled out. She would never pass up this opportunity. He would always be happy to have quality time with her...kiss. Along come random guitarist playing and singing. They are dancing awkwardly on the beach and making out.

He has been waiting for this night a long time and it will be a special night. Next they are walking to the room and randomly stop to make out. He wants her to just be herself. Uninterrupted time and she reads him a stupid letter.  Rolling Eyes  You are the man of my dreams and I am falling in love....Cue lights out. Giggles...he says Michaela Leroux.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Next up L. Rehashing how tough her family was and hopes they didn't ruin things. She is scared of losing him.

He is very excited to see L. He is always excited to see her. She is beautiful and they have had lots of challenges lately but he wants to work through them.

A very intimate date. Just the two of them in the spa rubbing mud all over each other. 

He is going in for the kisses. Her mind is racing because she needs to talk to him about her family. He always has butterflies and excitement and loves to be around her. He thinks things have changed since the HTD. Things feel awkward. They need to work through things and start fresh. 

Purification ceremony. Prayers for love. Conch blowing. Purify mind, heart and body. Keep in mind wishes. He wants to find clarity so they can move forward. She needs to let go and move forward together.

This is a much more private date and much more physical than what was shown with M.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill