SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:10 pm

tatladylu wrote:well I would hope so! She is in fashion right? That's how she makes a living.

I know lots of people in fashion - designers, merchandisers, boutique owners, models - not a guarantee they know what to where/when. Can be quite the opposite, actually. I just think Mikaela knows what to wear where. It's a skill I appreciate. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:lindsey told his parents: yes I am a publicist, lots of freelance, lots of course training

I think she said freelance and ghost writing. Imo

ha!! thanks. makes sence yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
tatladylu wrote:well I would hope so! She is in fashion right? That's how she makes a living.

I know lots of people in fashion - designers, merchandisers, boutique owners, models - not a guarantee they know what to where/when. Can be quite the opposite, actually. I just think Mikaela knows what to wear where. It's a skill I appreciate. JMO

she is very munch into @boro_it

so many of her clothes are coming from there

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:13 pm

To be honest, I really liked Stacey's style. I felt that she had a refinement about her...a quiet elegance!

Just disappointed in her last dress...other than that, on point for me.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:14 pm

HEA wrote:lindsey told his parents: yes I am a publicist, lots of freelance, lots of course training
my question is what has she done since Jan 2016?
she said it took her 2 years to recover from her break up... we are december 2017...

Lindsey's current job:

Account Executive
Company Name Orchard and Broome
Dates Employed Sep 2015 – Present Employment Duration 2 yrs 4 mos
Location Vancouver, Canada Area

Greater New York City Area + Vancouver

Orchard and Broome is a New York-based branding and media relations firm building strong lifestyle brands through storytelling. OB selectively represents sustainable brands in the craft-luxury sphere, apart of the 'slow movement' outputting sustainable, high-quality goods and services.

OB doubles as a lifestyle blog that supports conscious living and the brands that make it possible.

orchardnbroome.com
lyndsey@orchardnbroome.com
Instagram: @orchardnbroome
Facebook.com/orchardnbroome

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Fashion is like anything else...personal taste

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:16 pm

i am confused
she said she quit jan 2016 NYC and then started here sept 2015 in vancouver?

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:17 pm

tatladylu wrote:To be honest, I really liked Stacey's style. I felt that she had a refinement about her...a quiet elegance!

I really like Stacy too. She exudes a certain poise that is quite intriguing imo. An elegance that is quite unique.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:17 pm

tatladylu wrote:To be honest, I really liked Stacey's style. I felt that she had a refinement about her...a quiet elegance!

I agree. her style suit her very much. fluid, flowing. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:19 pm

HEA wrote:i am confused
she said she quit jan 2016 NYC and then started here sept 2015 in vancouver?

Her profile was down for a little bit. I thought perhaps she was working on a few of the inconsistencies but, apparently not.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:21 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:

I really like Stacy too. She exudes a certain poise that is quite intriguing imo. An elegance that is quite unique.

I agree

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

It's been removed.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lyndsey-gavin-5b784416/

Lyndsey has accomplished a lot at a young age not only in work but also charity.  Thanks for posting A_L.
No problem. Yes, she is very accomplished and as per her, she can also do her work from anywhere as most of it is ghost writing, and at home stuff, so IF she were to go anywhere, it's very possible that she still has that option.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill