SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:06 am

Is there a link to watch episode 9? Thanks. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AYA Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:30 am

LoveDovez wrote:Is there a link to watch episode 9? Thanks. ; )
All episodes are available on Sockshare.

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:22 am

I watched episode 9 (finale part 1).  So, it is very interesting to watch it after reading the play by play last Wednesday.  (Thank you to all that posted live) The editing this season was crazy with Lyndsey and Christ IMO and I am still a Lyndsey fan.  The edit is misleading but could not understand why tptb would splice and dice so much with Chris and Lyndsey.   When I watched Chris' and Mik's 1:1 date I could see how she could be F1 because what Chris' would say to her face etc.  So, I thought she could be F1 but she is late in the season, it is too much in your face right now because of 1:1 and IMO Mik was doing the chasing.       I get in my sleuthing thoughts and really pay attention to what Chris' actually says on camera etc.    I wouldn't want to be Mik after watching the HTD 1:1 time with Chris and Lyndsey, him saying on camera that he loves Lyndsey and for a long time.    Then comes this episode 9 and with the RS spoiler etc. I can really see Mik as F1.  The age, The distance, The family I think is stacked against Lyndsey and he can't get over it and push come to shove he does not go ALL in with L.   He will go for the perfect on paper and see where it takes him....
 I can see it happen with Mik....but I would love for the spoiler be wrong and he goes for the mad passion and Mik will be okay because he gave her a warning and he communicated to her of his concerns with her also.    I would like to think Chris goes with Lyndsey because it knocked their socks off on date one and surprised them both hence his emotions ....that is my very romantic side speaking LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 am

I am going to share few videos I made.

1st to show that Mikaela was not an after thought. She was a frontrunner from day 1. LINK HERE

2nd vid is the captions and comments with chris and mikaela 2 dads. LINK HERE

3rd is their fantasy date with captions. LINK HERE

4th video is him before hometown and we see a confused Chris. For me it is at this point 50/50 LINK HERE

5th vid is about cheminstry... and this was their first quality time together LINK HERE

What I saw is a man struggling with his emotions, not being able to open up. I did not see a man disinterested at all. In fact he said strong words: do not give up on me, I thought I lost her, I am falling in love with you, finally 2x, she is perfection...

So maybe I will revise my opinion about chasing his dream with Lindsey... I think he held a lot with Mikaela until they had this conversation... and that was IMO a major factor to pick her.

edits wants us to believe that he had doubts because of Lindsey and that was the main reason... i know deep down it is not her...... fault. and this little world if said would have changed everything. If we listen the words right after this, we understand this is what he meant. Putting the blame on him for ruining great relationships because he could not open up... as discussed it is all about him, also confirmed with his mom segment.

He was caught up in their relationship, he should have ask the questions a month ago, he did not want to ruin anything... this is NOT a second choice... again, he was very much into her.

I am not saying he was not into Lindsey. He was. But Mikalea was definitely right there.

In the dads video, the blessing was cut. IMO. I believe prods wanted to keep the focus on Lindsey and showing us the blessing and how happy and relieved chris was, either because she was the one or just not being rejected, would have changed the "Lindsey is the one edit". I also think that the segment with dad and chirs when dad said: this is no loooove.... that was the part where chris was rejected about the blessing.

So chris asked both, but prods decided to do not show any of them. And maybe this is why Lindsey said: I do not want to be engaged with Chris, I need to walk away. Because her family is very important, not having her dad's blessing was not something she could bypass.

I am aware that we can find some special moments with Lindsey. But I think it is important to do not deny the real connection chris and mikaela had from day #1.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:19 pm

HEA wrote:I am going to share 3 videos I made.

1st to show that Mikaela was not an after thought. She was a frontrunner from day 1. LINK HERE

What I saw is a man struggling with his emotions, not being able to open up. I did not see a man disinterested at all. In fact he said strong words: do not give up on me, I thought I lost her, I am falling in love with you, finally 2x, she is perfection...

So maybe I will revise my opinion about chasing his dream with Lindsey... I think he held a lot with Mikaela until they had this conversation... and that was IMO a major factor to pick her.

edits wants us to believe that he had doubts because of Lindsey and that was the main reason... i know deep down it is not her...... fault. and this little world if said would have changed everything. If we listen the words right after this, we understand this is what he meant. Putting the blame on him for ruining great relationships because he could not open up... as discussed it is all about him, also confirmed with his mom segment.

He was caught up in their relationship, he should have ask the questions a month ago, he did not want to ruin anything... this is NOT a second choice... again, he was very much into her.

I am not saying he was not into Lindsey. He was. But Mikalea was definitely right there.

In the dads video, the blessing was cut. IMO. I believe prods wanted to keep the focus on Lindsey and showing us the blessing and how happy and relieved chris was, either because she was the one or just not being rejected, would have changed the "Lindsey is the one edit". I also think that the segment with dad and chirs when dad said: this is no loooove.... that was the part where chris was rejected about the blessing.

So chris asked both, but prods decided to do not show any of them. And maybe this is why Lindsey said: I do not want to be engaged with Chris, I need to walk away. Because her family is very important, not having her dad's blessing was not something she could bypass.

JMO

@HEA, I am relatively new to the forum so, I had no clue about the depth and breadth of your awesome video documentation talent. You have made our case in ways words never could and I applaud your skill, time and patience. Thanks so much! bowdown :Thanktwo wow :alltens:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:22 pm

@Chgohighlife giggling you crack me up

I spent wayyyy too much time on this to be honest Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:42 pm

4health wrote:I watched episode 9 (finale part 1).  So, it is very interesting to watch it after reading the play by play last Wednesday.  (Thank you to all that posted live) The editing this season was crazy with Lyndsey and Christ IMO and I am still a Lyndsey fan.  The edit is misleading but could not understand why tptb would splice and dice so much with Chris and Lyndsey.   When I watched Chris' and Mik's 1:1 date I could see how she could be F1 because what Chris' would say to her face etc.  So, I thought she could be F1 but she is late in the season, it is too much in your face right now because of 1:1 and IMO Mik was doing the chasing.       I get in my sleuthing thoughts and really pay attention to what Chris' actually says on camera etc.    I wouldn't want to be Mik after watching the HTD 1:1 time with Chris and Lyndsey, him saying on camera that he loves Lyndsey and for a long time.    Then comes this episode 9 and with the RS spoiler etc. I can really see Mik as F1.  The age, The distance, The family I think is stacked against Lyndsey and he can't get over it and push come to shove he does not go ALL in with L.   He will go for the perfect on paper and see where it takes him....
 I can see it happen with Mik....but I would love for the spoiler be wrong and he goes for the mad passion and Mik will be okay because he gave her a warning and he communicated to her of his concerns with her also.    I would like to think Chris goes with Lyndsey because it knocked their socks off on date one and surprised them both hence his emotions ....that is my very romantic side speaking LOL

IMO, everything I'm seeing onscreen lines up with RS' spoiler. I think the obstacles with Lyndsey were too much to overcome. Especially with his parents not being completely sold on her either. I also don't see Chris being ready to propose to Mik in a week when he's bawling about not being able to open up and fall in love.

The only part I don't buy is the breakup after 1 week. It's hyperbole IMO. Chris was doing interviews with ET CA a week after filming and looked totally fine. I can buy that they broke up but I also wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to work things out now. Mikaela just seems too fond of Chris on her insta stories or maybe she's just really nice. I just find the behavior strange for an F2 or an F1 but the relationship ended.

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

IMO, everything I'm seeing onscreen lines up with RS' spoiler. I think the obstacles with Lyndsey were too much to overcome. Especially with his parents not being completely sold on her either. I also don't see Chris being ready to propose to Mik in a week when he's bawling about not being able to open up and fall in love.

The only part I don't buy is the breakup after 1 week. It's hyperbole IMO. Chris was doing interviews with ET CA a week after filming and looked totally fine. I can buy that they broke up but I also wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to work things out now. Mikaela just seems too fond of Chris on her insta stories or maybe she's just really nice. I just find the behavior strange for an F2 or an F1 but the relationship ended.

JMO.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 pm

HEA wrote:I am going to share few videos I made.

4th video is him before hometown and we see a confused Chris. For me it is at this point 50/50 LINK HERE

5th vid is about cheminstry... and this was their first quality time together LINK HERE

I am aware that we can find some special moments with Lindsey. But I think it is important to do not deny the real connection chris and mikaela had from day #1.

JMO

Regarding the bolded...didn't Chris specifically say to the camera that he couldn't ask for the blessing after that went down? I thought I heard that, so that statement couldn't have been about his being rejected about the blessing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 pm

I am not sure if someone noticed but during the second part of the fantasy date, chris said to mikaela: do you want me to kiss it and he did

I wonder if it is her moonstone ring she is always wearing at her finger... if so what happened to the ring when she wore this conservative dress

I am still trying to figure it out why she is crying OUTSIDE and for me her dress is definitely not finale dress. So I am thinking PI during the last date together? Did he tell her that he could not be engaged?

also the : I hope it is not too late, comment... is it related with I thought I lost her (Mikaela)? Loosing means that he is not ready to let her go. It does not sound F2 to me. or is it about Lindsey who maybe told him she wanted to walk away?

I think the I do not want to be engaged with Chris will be a PI during the last date.

that is pretty much the questions I do not have answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped

JMO

Regarding the bolded...didn't Chris specifically say to the camera that he couldn't ask for the blessing after that went down? I thought I heard that, so that statement couldn't have been about his being rejected about the blessing.

yes you are right. but maybe he made an attempt and stopped. This one-on-one talk with his dad, has this "asking for his blessing" vibe no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:37 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped

JMO

yes you are right. but maybe he made an attempt and stopped. This one-on-one talk with his dad, has this "asking for his blessing" vibe no?

No.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill