SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@Chgohighlife ,

I think we already mentioned about the editing regarding Lyndsey's hometowns. Also, Lyndsey explained during the latest episode how her break up affected her and how hard it was for family to see her like that. Her family had to pick up the pieces and help her recover.

Lyndsey explained to Chris that when they again saw this older handsome guy with their sister and daughter, it was déjà vu for them. They were very worried and nervous ....understandably. This was the reaction of a family that showed not only love but real concern over the welfare of their sister and daughter.

I am an older sister and a mother. I would be really concerned too!!

Jmo

@tatladylu, I am an older sister and a mother, as well. IMO, Lyndsey's family behaved in a crass manner on national tv and I will respectfully, leave it there. Since you are a mother then you know...you raise your children to look out for themselves, to make the best decision they can, to trust only when warranted but, they still get hurt. Almost everyone does. It's life. Live and learn. So, did she? Lyndsey is ultra sensitive (by her own admission, broken and returned home to be put back together) and it is clear her family has no confidence in her choices and ability to make her own life's decisions. Fine, but her family is extra and behaving badly - concerned or not. JMO

we are definitely watching the same show bestbud! yes

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:29 am

Agent99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his  or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels!  I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC.  It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice.   Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.  

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends  :crazed

I agree with everything you've said

IMO, the kind of heat Chris has for Lyndsey burns hot and fast. He has been there, done that. Like his dad told him, he is too old to be entering into another "difficult" relationship and as you saw...moving to Vancouver is something Chris mentioned to Lyndsey and never mentioned again. Just another one of his exuberant declarations in the moment.giggling silliness, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:34 am

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I was expecting her to say mik was her favorite. Idk. Could just be the edit but Lynsdey talked way too much about her wants and needs. His mom didn't look impressed. Jmo.

@BlackHalo,
Chris's parents have much too much class to bad mouth either girl on national tv. Same with Mikaela's parents and Katie's. IMO, I don't know any mother who would prefer Lyndsey to Mikaela as a daughter in law if all they saw was what we were shown and what's on SM and their blogs but, of course there was much we didn't see. I have commended Chris's mother for her advice and support without pushing and telling him what to do even though, I think that's what he wanted. His dad was delightful, just the right questions to make Chris realize he needs to think again but, still "we support you, either way". giggling

IMO, Chris knows he should not subject himself/his family to Lyndsey's. Her sisters are chips off the old block dad, negative and critical which explains in full detail why we didn't meet any brother in laws. If Chris decides to move to the other side of the country to join that clan, his parents will be mortified, IMO. Still it's his choice and they did a good job (on camera) of leaving it up to him.

i wonder what was chris parents reaction when they saw the hometown episode............  affraid :shocked!: :thud

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 3552228123 no no no duh :angryemotion stupid Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 2254279460

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:38 am

Chemistry is a MUST at the begging of a relationship .... age and geography just isn’t good enough ... heck if that’s the only thing required .... in a city the size of TO ..... he’s got thousands and thousands that are just
Perfect for him laugh out loud

Last edited by northernviewer on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:38 am

^^ Chris was done at hometown with lindsey. with his parents he only try to find excuses to justify his choice of not picking her.

lindsey did not pass the test with chirs parents whatsoever. his parents are too well educated to say it in front of cameras but we heard that mother was not confortable with the 23 number, not happy that lindsey did not want to bend on moving.

lindey is a young inexperienced girl who like many young people think they can do whatever they want without compromise.

for me this girl needs to mature a little bit before entering into another relationship. she has a little grow up to do, adventures to experience and when she is ready, find a nice person to be with.

ah be young again.... *sigh*

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his  or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels!  I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC.  It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice.   Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.  

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends  :crazed

IMO, the kind of heat Chris has for Lyndsey burns hot and fast. He has been there, done that. Like his dad told him, he is too old to be entering into another "difficult" relationship and as you saw...moving to Vancouver is something Chris mentioned to Lyndsey and never mentioned again. Just another one of his exuberant declarations in the moment.giggling silliness, IMO.

For me personally, what I am seeing on screen now will mean that he settled if he chose Mik. Imo, it is a tad disappointing but there is no right or wrong, he just chose the option which he thinks is best for him and can commit to.

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@BlackHalo,
Chris's parents have much too much class to bad mouth either girl on national tv. Same with Mikaela's parents and Katie's. IMO, I don't know any mother who would prefer Lyndsey to Mikaela as a daughter in law if all they saw was what we were shown and what's on SM and their blogs but, of course there was much we didn't see. I have commended Chris's mother for her advice and support without pushing and telling him what to do even though, I think that's what he wanted. His dad was delightful, just the right questions to make Chris realize he needs to think again but, still "we support you, either way". giggling

IMO, Chris knows he should not subject himself/his family to Lyndsey's. Her sisters are chips off the old block dad, negative and critical which explains in full detail why we didn't meet any brother in laws. If Chris decides to move to the other side of the country to join that clan, his parents will be mortified, IMO. Still it's his choice and they did a good job (on camera) of leaving it up to him.

i wonder what was chris parents reaction when they saw the hometown episode............  affraid :shocked!: :thud

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 3552228123 no no  no  duh  :angryemotion  stupid  Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 2254279460

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 am

@Chgohighlife

As you know, all children are different and because of that, their responses to life events are different. There are children that can weather storms and come out the other end relatively unscathed. And then there are others, that may live life to the fullest but feel every emotion, are affected deeply by life events and yes, sometimes have difficulty recovering from those events. As a parent, you weigh all these things out and see how best to support your child through life.

I don't think that we can use one brush with our children.

Yes, life does happen and we certainly have to learn to cope but for some, it takes time. I think, we can see from Lyndsey's blog that she is learning.

Hope you're ok with my comment. I just meant that for some, it's hard. Smiley

Jmo

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:49 am

HEA wrote:^^ Chris was done at hometown with lindsey. with his parents he only try to find excuses to justify his choice of not picking her.

lindsey did not pass the test with chirs parents whatsoever. his parents are too well educated to say it in front of cameras but we heard that mother was not confortable with the 23 number, not happy that lindsey did not want to bend on moving.

lindey is a young inexperienced girl who like many young people think they can do whatever they want without compromise.

for me this girl needs to mature a little bit before entering into another relationship. she has a little grow up to do, adventures to experience and when she is ready, find a nice person to be with.
I
ah be young again.... *sigh*

jmo

If Chris was done with her after HTDs he’d have let her go at RC after .....or given her the pirate date and then took Mik to the mud spa to give an all over body massage to her ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:50 am

I just don't get these "Lyndsey is immature and inexperienced" comments. It is certainly not in the edit and I'm not sure it's evident IRL either. I can't recall who it was, but one of the girls said (maybe on the after show) that Lyndsey is probably more mature than most of the girls in the house.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:51 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

For me personally, what I am seeing on screen now will mean that he settled if he chose Mik. Imo, it is a tad disappointing but there is no right or wrong, he just chose the option which he thinks is best for him and can commit to.

I really don't think it will mean he settled. It isn't like he doesn't care for Mikaela just as much in a different way. They have the ingredients that lasting relationships are built on, IMO. I do believe he and Lyndsey will burn hot and fast as I've said and further, I think he will realize she is not worth the price he would have to pay - especially moving. He said his married brother is starting his family, he adores his parents, he loves Toronto. Those things weigh too. He's not a 15 year old. It's not all about the heat. I'm sure he's had plenty of "heat it up and watch it burn to the ground". That's why he's still single. He will realize she is not worth it, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:51 am

For me Lydnsey's HTD was nothing more than a guise to create doubt in the viewers mind. And from reading the posts it has achieved this outstandingly. Chris said to the camera he loved Lydnsey. This is the first time I have ever heard the lead say they are in love with one of the contestants before the final rose ceremony. And on top of this he wanted Lydnesy's dad's blessing on his asking Lydnesy to marry him.
But wait - along comes the family from hell. All Chris's plans have gone down the toilet. He can't be with the woman he loves because Lydnesy's family are totally horrible to him. So Chris changes his mind. He no longer loves Lyndesy.
And I will add how Chris's plans for a future with Lyndsey were thwarted with a bit of help from the producers. The produces decided to confuse us - we see Chris professes his love only to have it taken from him when he meet's (and spends ten whole hours of hell with) Lydnsey's family.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill