SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:55 am

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ Chris was done at hometown with lindsey. with his parents he only try to find excuses to justify his choice of not picking her.

lindsey did not pass the test with chirs parents whatsoever. his parents are too well educated to say it in front of cameras but we heard that mother was not confortable with the 23 number, not happy that lindsey did not want to bend on moving.

lindey is a young inexperienced girl who like many young people think they can do whatever they want without compromise.

for me this girl needs to mature a little bit before entering into another relationship. she has a little grow up to do, adventures to experience and when she is ready, find a nice person to be with.
I
ah be young again.... *sigh*

jmo

If Chris was done with her after HTDs he’d have let her go at RC after .....or given her the pirate date and then took Mik to the mud spa to give an all over body massage to her  ....

He has serious hots for her. Mud bath, Fantasy Suite hots. NO WAY was he passing those up. That's why her sisters tried to cut him off at the pass.Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 3806527698 JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:59 am

northernviewer wrote:

If Chris was done with her after HTDs he’d have let her go at RC after .....or given her the pirate date and then took Mik to the mud spa to give an all over body massage to her  ....

you know he has a contract... and between cray cray catie and lindsey, no brain here
plus little chris was still loud to appreciate a mud massage rofl

come on. he loved them both but he knew who was his F1.

chris is maybe 33 but he has the mind of a 20 young boy. he experienced nothing but baseball. 2 long distance relationships do not count. what he found in lindsey is his own youth. not a man in love with a woman. a boy in love with a girl. major difference

mik is the only mature person in this group of people i see

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:03 am

HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

you know he has a contract... and between cray cray catie and lindsey, no brain here

chris is maybe 33 but he has the mind of a 20 young boy. he experienced nothing but baseball. 2 long distance relationships do not count. what he found in lindsey is his own youth. not a man in love with a woman. a boy in love with a girl. major difference

@HEA, STOP reading my mind and posting my thoughts!! cantstopl hehehe

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:05 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

i know right??? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:12 am

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:

i know right??? cantstopl

If he's single right now, they need to get together and beat him up because they both got played. "It's not you, it's me." Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 2622943811

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:13 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

IMO, the kind of heat Chris has for Lyndsey burns hot and fast. He has been there, done that. Like his dad told him, he is too old to be entering into another "difficult" relationship and as you saw...moving to Vancouver is something Chris mentioned to Lyndsey and never mentioned again. Just another one of his exuberant declarations in the moment.giggling silliness, IMO.

For me personally, what I am seeing on screen now will mean that he settled if he chose Mik. Imo, it is a tad disappointing but there is no right or wrong, he just chose the option which he thinks is best for him and can commit to.

I really don't think it will mean he settled. It isn't like he doesn't care for Mikaela just as much in a different way. They have the ingredients that lasting relationships are built on, IMO. I do believe he and Lyndsey will burn hot and fast as I've said and further, I think he will realize she is not worth the price he would have to pay - especially moving. He said his married brother is starting his family, he adores his parents, he loves Toronto. Those things weigh too. He's not a 15 year old. It's not all about the heat. I'm sure he's had plenty of "heat it up and watch it burn to the ground". That's why he's still single. He will realize she is not worth it, IMO.  

I respect what you are saying and I will bet all that you said is what he is possibly thinking when deciding to choose Mik (if that is what happen in the end). I just think he didn’t based that decision on chemistry. He obviously care for Mik too but he feels more with Lynds during that period imo. I think he chose the safe and logical one instead of the riskier “change everything” one. He used logic instead of emotions to guide him on a matter of the heart on that day and that is settling in my book. I am not saying his care for Mik will not eventually turn into long lasting love down the road though if he did chose her. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:21 am

joke aside... what i say is still true imo

chris did not mature like any other guy would. he spent 8 months on the roads each year for 13 years. his 2 serious relationships were long distance and therefore difficult. he was surrendered by a bunch of guys who had the same age. some probably were lucky to marry, a lot still single.

when he quit baseball on this sour note. he had no plans for his future besides living in Toronto and eventually find a job, not knowing what. He was kinda lost and lonely imo. all of a sudden his life changed.

his mom explained his lack of expressing his emotion. this is real. he was trained for years to do that.

so for me he is at a crossroad. and that is why he is struggling so much between lindsey and mike. one represent his past and the youth he never had and mike represent his present and future.

his fears to be hurt are only the response of a man who is very sensitive.

i like him. but he was never ready for this show when he did it. he needed to settle down and make the transition after baseball first

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:24 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:

For me personally, what I am seeing on screen now will mean that he settled if he chose Mik. Imo, it is a tad disappointing but there is no right or wrong, he just chose the option which he thinks is best for him and can commit to.

I really don't think it will mean he settled. It isn't like he doesn't care for Mikaela just as much in a different way. They have the ingredients that lasting relationships are built on, IMO. I do believe he and Lyndsey will burn hot and fast as I've said and further, I think he will realize she is not worth the price he would have to pay - especially moving. He said his married brother is starting his family, he adores his parents, he loves Toronto. Those things weigh too. He's not a 15 year old. It's not all about the heat. I'm sure he's had plenty of "heat it up and watch it burn to the ground". That's why he's still single. He will realize she is not worth it, IMO.  

I respect what you are saying and I will bet all that you said is what he is possibly thinking when deciding to choose Mik (if that is what happen in the end). I just think he didn’t based that decision on chemistry. He obviously care for Mik too but he feels more with Lynds during that period imo. I think he chose the safe and logical one instead of the riskier “change everything” one.  He used logic instead of emotions to guide him on a matter of the heart on that day and that is settling in my book. I am not saying his care for Mik will not eventually turn into long lasting love down the road though if he did chose her. JMO.

We can agree to disagree. He loves Lyndsey's looks and free abandon. It is a function of youth and freedom you can only experience by hooking up with someone who has it. Many men try it, at least once. But few marry it and have children without regret. Lyndsey is free in ways the very disciplined Chris has never been and could never be but, he knows you don't build a fifty year marriage on that and he's not going to try. There's nothing wrong with making an adult choice. It doesn't mean you settled, it just means you want to have a love and marriage that lasts, that can withstand real life and survive. Survive without running home to her family, survive without trying to erase the past, survive. Lyndsey will get there. Chris just met her too soon and doesn't really want to wait for it. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 am

All my opinion , I do not see Lyndsey as being immature they do have hard conversations that they talk about BUT we do not see everything I read in between the lines editing what ever you want to call it. They are always talking , in between there kissing or hugging. I do think Lyndsey is his F1 ( why) well at the final rose ceremony 2 he took her up the stairs and intimately grabbed her and wanted to kiss her. He has always said he misses her and group dates always wanted her to win. Last episode when they were sitting on bench after everything he looked at her and said are you ok to me concerned , making sure about her feelings (why) cause truly that's someone he has never met before with many great qualities that draws him into his HEART. Lyndsey through the show she has been very mature asking questions realizes that they do have obstacles, and in more then one occasion has said that. She wanted to face the hard questions about her family with him and said it is terrifying thinking that she could lose him. As for the two of them I could see it working because there genuine feelings for one another just seemed to happen and as you watch there scenes nothing is forced between them. Chris's mother you bet she asked some hard questions we just didn't get to see or hear any replies that Lyndsey gave to his mom cause of editing. Now I have chosen Lyndsey as his F1 and believe he really loves and likes everything about her you can see it when they look into each other's eyes as they are talking. BUT if he doesn't pick her hmm that could be why mikeala and him don't work out in the end cause ( The Heart Knows What It Knows and Feels What It Feels) unfortunately you can't change that no matter how hard or how much you would like it too. I think mikeala is super sweet genuine and real does or has fallen for him and in her eyes yes that is her forever ( nothing wrong about that emotion) but unfortunately that is not exactly where Chris is at with there relationship.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 am

IMO , him and Lyndsey do communicate quite well they don't struggle for conversation geez they talk a lot about lots of things and obviously even lots we don't see.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 am

i am not sure we see the same show in terms of chemistry with mikaela....

was it not the same guy who could not stop kissing her during the golf? of kiss her, held her, kissing her on her neck during the dancing... or kissing her since episode 2... the scene that was never seen on tv but mik shared the picture... or the finally 2 times and the hard yes about accepting to forego to the fantasy suite? They kissed all the freaking time, he held her all the time as if he could not help but do it.

he kissed her head, her hand, her arm, her shoulder.... i do not recall him doing the same or as much with lindsey..

for me it was passionate (his words)

i mean they probably kissed over 20 times during the mini golf... him saying that he found any excuse to do it

no chemistry or little chemistry??? really???

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 am

HEA wrote:i am not sure we see the same show in terms of chemistry with mikaela....

was it not the same guy who could not stop kissing her during the golf? of kiss her, held her, kissing her on her neck during the dancing... or kissing her since episode 2... the scene that was never seen on tv but mik shared the picture... or the finally 2 times and the hard yes about accepting to forego to the fantasy suite? They kissed all the freaking time, he held her all the time as if he could not help but do it.

he kissed her head, her hand, her arm, her shoulder.... i do not recall him doing the same or as much with lindsey..

for me it was passionate (his words)

i mean they probably kissed over 20 times during the mini golf... him saying that he found any excuse to do it

no chemistry or little chemistry??? really???

sneakyl Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill