SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Empty Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Thanks @suzq for the info on BB and TAR. Smiley

http://www.cbs.com/recommended/news/1007998/cbs-reveals-winter-premiere-dates-for-new-shows-and-returning-favorites/

The 2018 CBS winter schedule includes the the first ever celebrity edition of Big Brother (Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access), with multiple episodes per week. The concentrated run, hosted by Julie Chen, will include the always popular Head of Household and Power of Veto competitions and live evictions.

About Big Brother
Big Brother follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Julie Chen will return to host the show's very first celebrity edition.

Watch the season premiere of Big Brother Celebrity Edition on Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Stream full episodes from all past seasons of Big Brother on CBS All Access.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Big Brother show dates from Futon Critic (note Olympics runs from 2/9/18 - 2/25/18)

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/big-brother/listings/

2/25/18 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE113-120) 2-Hour Episode
2/24/18 (Sa.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE112) TBA
2/23/18 (Fr.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE111-120) 2-Hour Episode
2/21/18 (We.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE110) TBA
2/19/18 (Mo.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE109) TBA
2/18/18 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE108) TBA
2/16/18 (Fr.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE107-120) 2-Hour Episode
2/14/18 (We.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE106) TBA
2/12/18 (Mo.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE105) TBA
2/11/18 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE104) TBA
2/9/18 (Fr.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE103-120) 2-Hour Episode
2/8/18 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE102) TBA
2/7/18 (We.) 8:00 PM CBS (#CE101) TBA

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Do we have any idea who the celebrities will be?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Not yet.

I really don't expect them to be announced very early and when they are announced, I feel that they will already be in seclusion so they don't know who the other celebrities are.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:12 am

Thanks for all the additional info! Wow--they are having 4 to 5 episodes a week--my Tivo will be filled! I am sure they are hoping to have some celebs with strong personalities! I am very curious as to how much people will be getting paid to be on it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:20 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Not yet.

I really don't expect them to be announced very early and when they are announced, I feel that they will already be in seclusion so they don't know who the other celebrities are.

That makes sense, but have we heard any rumours at all of who might possibly do it? I'm just afraid we will end up having someone like Frankie Grande who thinks he is a celebrity and has done the show before. I expect mostly other reality show castoffs...not real celebrities. Although, since the filming seems to be shorter than the usual summer show, we might get some D celebs or some who are looking to revive their career....thinking like a Danny Bonaduce or someone like that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:55 pm

I probably won't watch it no matter who is in the cast.

I wonder which Kardashian they will convince to do it.  Like you I would guess it will be someone that wants to revive their career. IMO it will probably be some of the ones that have done this type of show in the past (Celebrity Mole or I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here being a couple from the past). Daniel Baldwin has done 5 different celebrity reality shows including Celebrity Big Brother in the UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:15 pm

From Celebrity Big Brother account on Twitter (not a CBS account). Take it anyway you like..

@cbbtweets:A reputable Reddit account is claiming this is the working line-up for @CBS 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the USA. Premieres February 7th 2018. Seems realistic and account previously announced the premiere date before it was revealed! RT! #CBB #CBBUSA #CelebrityBigBrother #CBS #BB

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Image18

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:28 pm

I think we discussed this list several days ago but don't remember what thread it was in. I remember checking the tweet at the time and it was tweeted from someone else. My feeling is that someone on reddit picked up on it and its life has grown from there.

I honestly don't believe ABC would give Nick permission to do CBB since it is on CBS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm

LOL at Gary B. He is so funny.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:57 pm

I could honestly see every one of those people doing CBB. Nick could have a different Bachelor contract since he's been on so many different seasons, so who knows with him. I have no idea if this list is accurate but, like I said, I could definitely see it.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Ooh if Nick is on Rolling Eyes though i could see it since he loves being on every possible reality show now. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite