SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:34 pm

I was at work and had to go to Walmart to pick up some stuff for the house and guys and missed the episode, but I have it taped on my PVR. I am looking forward to watching.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:10 pm

Brandi is highly unlikeable IMO. I hope she is voted off soon.
Can I just say Mark McGrath looks like he is 49 going on 69? I was SHOCKED to see his real age. What did that man do to himself?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:43 pm

Brandi has been the invisible woman in this episode!

I read that they gave them booze last night and the feeds were on fire because of Brandi. Evidently this morning they had to tell her what she said and did last night because she didn't remember a thing.

TPTB timed that one right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:46 pm

I hope Mark goes up and the young guy James.
glad to see you @havadrpepper.   handwave

I am liking Omarosa. dizzy

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:58 pm

I'm liking her too but I don't believe everything that comes out of her mouth.

Heck, I don't believe everything that anybody says!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 pm

2 hours tomorrow night.... live!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:11 pm

I know!! 2 Hours! 
This is like binging on ice cream--ben and jerrys --for me. 
Not that I do that. But this show is like that for me. Mindless. Intriguing. Somewhat satisfying until I get nauseous. 
Omarosa is a character. She can be evil. But I also think if she were treated warmly and with love she would be the most loyal friend you could have--until someone that offered better came around. 
JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I know!! 2 Hours! 
This is like binging on ice cream--ben and jerrys --for me. 
Not that I do that. But this show is like that for me. Mindless. Intriguing. Somewhat satisfying until I get nauseous. 
Omarosa is a character. She can be evil. But I also think if she were treated warmly and with love she would be the most loyal friend you could have--until someone that offered better came around. 
JMO

I do believe she is very loyal. That may be one of her faults as well.

I did some reading up on her when she left the WH. I hadn't realized that she lost her partner, Michael Clarke Duncan and that she was the one that found him and performed CPR when he was in cardiac arrest. Although he didn't die immediately, he never left the hospital and she stayed by his side. She has also attended seminary and claims to be an ordained Baptist minister. Her now husband is a minister at a church in Florida.

I tend to think that she is doing CBB because of the book she is writing about her time in the political arena. This is getting her name out there again and if she drops little tidbits like they showed on tonight's show, her book could be a best-seller just on pre-orders.

In other words, this gal is smart and cunning. She can be your best friend then stab you in the back a second later.

Definitely entertaining!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 am

@havadrpepper
Yes, I agree with your assessment, also. Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 4256136633
I had known all the things about Duncan. It was quite tragic. 
My gut reaction is that she would be a loyal person unless betrayed. Now what would be her definition of betrayal is subjective, as it is with all of us. 
However, I do believe one of the reasons she received her WH post is due to her loyalty. 
And I agree! Loyalty can be a weakness as well as a positive. I will choose it to be a positive however, it can be a weakness others take advantage. 
I would definitely read her book.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:36 am

Hey guys. Chuck and James are on the block. Shannon won pov and didn't use it. James will probably be gone tomorrow.

They all were having fun last night. Brandi was definitely drunk. I was asleep by the time she started running her mouth. Thats Brandi. I like her. She says what I'm thinking half the time and usually speaks the truth. That said, she's rubbing the others the wrong way. The girls need her right now. It'll be interesting to see what the guys would do. She is actually a good person to leave in the house.

Also, I read on Twitter that the insider on Reddit that accurately spoiled last season says that Metta tried to self evict twice. He even pressed the emergency button that has never been used in BB history. I also heard reference to it today so I assume it's true.

Interesting to watch Omarosa tame her inner diva. She's doing well so far but she's also not in jeopardy yet.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:01 am

I have never understood why people go on a reality show that don't want to be there. It happens on Survivor, too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 am

Maybe they think that it sounds fun and want the money but once they get there they realize it's stressful, not nessarily fun and it's going to be hard to win the money? Survivor seems the worse to me because of the hunge. Then again, being trapped in house with so many people might make me more insane than I already am.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite