SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:24 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
lipsis wrote:Hints from the same account

@juliebbinsider: #CBBUS Final Three Celebrity Houseguest Hints:

- A reality TV sweetheart who is sure to add some spice to the House.

- Controversial professional wide receiver football player.

- Survivor contestant who became an actress and television host.

#CelebrityBigBrother #BBCelebrity

Survivor contestant who is actress/tv hostess  Andrea  Boehlke

I’m gonna laugh if Andrea is on because I know her. Lol

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 87b72b10 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 86669110 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

@juliebbinsider: #CBBUS Final Three Celebrity Houseguest Hints:

- A reality TV sweetheart who is sure to add some spice to the House.

- Controversial professional wide receiver football player.

- Survivor contestant who became an actress and television host.

#CelebrityBigBrother #BBCelebrity

A name I saw on Joker's was Lisa Whelchel.  She was on Survivor, is an actress and hasn't she hosted on TV?
Lisa didn't became an actress she was an actress before survivor

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Don't get me wrong I'd love for it to be Lisa I love her. but the clue says she came an actress and a host Lisa was already those things before Survivor.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:32 pm

I've only heard of a few of these people so hopefully there are better people cause i want to watch this yet so far not interested!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 8367-910 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 I_got_13 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

A name I saw on Joker's was Lisa Whelchel.  She was on Survivor, is an actress and hasn't she hosted on TV?

I was just passing along a name I read elsewhere.

Heck they are saying Omarosa over there as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

I was just passing along a name I read elsewhere.

Heck they are saying Omarosa over there as well!
That be interesting

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:38 pm

I would love to see Gary Busey. Wasn't he rumored?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 pm

The Survivor/TV host I though of was Elizabeth Hasselback but she doesn't fit the actress category. I don't think she'd leave her kids anyway, especially since she quit a job to spend more time with them.

Bananas and T.O. Have bad blood since Champs vs Stars so that will be interesting.

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Family10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel15CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:42 pm

lipsis wrote:The Survivor/TV host I though of was Elizabeth Hasselback but she doesn't fit the actress category. I don't think she'd leave her kids anyway, especially since she quit a job to spend more time with them.
I don't think she'd do reality tv anymore.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:45 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
lipsis wrote:The Survivor/TV host I though of was Elizabeth Hasselback but she doesn't fit the actress category. I don't think she'd leave her kids anyway, especially since she quit a job to spend more time with them.
I don't think she'd do reality tv anymore.

Nope, she has said many times that she was done with reality TV. Survivor has tried to get her back several times.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:20 pm

One more female left

@juliebbinsider: BREAKING NEWS: The next celebrity houseguest entering the @CBSBigBrother house is Survivor contestant, television host and actress Andrea Boehlke! Look out for the full line up reveal on the #GRAMMYS  on January 28th! #CelebrityBigBrother #CBBUS #BBCelebrity

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Family10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel15CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Oh my! I wonder if this is the Andrea UMNGirl knows. @UMNGirl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite