SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Oh my! I wonder if this is the Andrea UMNGirl knows. @UMNGirl

Lol. It is. We went to rival schools from 6th grade through high school. I don’t know her super well but we have some mutual friends.

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 87b72b10 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 86669110 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Last one. We’ll know Sunday night if these are true.

@juliebbinsider: BREAKING NEWS: The final celebrity houseguest entering @CBSBigBrother is... you guessed it right! Jersey Shore's Sammi Sweetheart! Look out for the confirmed reveal on the #GRAMMYS  on January 28th! #CelebrityBigBrother #CBBUS #BBCelebrity

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Samuel10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Samuel10 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Family10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Samuel15CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:59 pm

@umngirl Well, so maybe this thread of diehards will get some cross over from the other threads venturers. Welcome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Nobody on there I want to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:10 pm

For me its they dynamics. I don't know too much about any of these people so I am ok with it. (Unless my DH vetoes it and its really is bad IMO on the first DVR).

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:39 pm

I'm not super familiar with this Twitter account so I ant make any promises that their list is 100% accurate. I have heard rumors about Bananas, T.O. and Sammi Sweatheart for a while though. I had heard that Lance Bass wouldn't be doing the show very early on but that could have changed.

Since it is a short season, I'll get the feeds and watch when I can. My primary viewing focus in February is the Olympics though. Fortunately, with CBS All Access, I can watch the episodes whenever I want.

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Samuel10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Samuel10 CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Family10CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Samuel15CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 pm

@lipsis I look forward to whatever you have to share. Thanks!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Hmmm....nobody listed there really has me excited but I will try to watch to see if anything will hold my interest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:17 pm

Well at least one of the spoiler names appears to be true. Meet Matt Iseman. Host of American Ninja Warrior, most recent (and probably last) winner of Celebrity Apprentice, Comedian, BB fan and apparent CBB houseguest. (Pic is the CBS studio and I think the back of the house)

@MattIseman: No matter how warm it gets, gotta rock the orange vest. Love the Valley in the winter. I could see having a house here.

CelebrityBigBrother - Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 4 Image20

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:45 pm

From the same Twitter account, it looks like there may be an 11th houseguest. An actor from American Pie. Most likely Shannon Elizabeth as she is a huge BB fan, as is Lance Bass and Matt Iseman.

I'll be checking Twitter tomorrow while the Grammys air on the east coast (one of the rare west coast perks) and report back with the official cast. Rumor has it they are being starting sequester today and tomorrow and could likely enter the house on Wednesday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:56 pm

@lipsis Did you see Julie Chen's latest tweet? I saw it referenced on Joker's.  She has 11 emoji's listed and nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:36 am

I did see Julie's emoji tweet. The @juliebbinsider account put names to the emojis. Not sure why T.O. Has a basketball since he plays football but he did play b-ball in college too. Or perhaps he isn't playing and a b-baller is (but I doubt it)

https://twitter.com/juliebbinsider/status/957405711750877185

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite