SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:39 pm

IDK...if he is doing chiropractics and selling stuff in conjunction with his field,  I find it a bit different than MLM or someone selling hair dummies, a brand of jeans or shoes just cause they can.  JMO 
Whatever, people's opinions are not going to change regarding a cast person as far as liking or disliking, from what I have seen in all the time I've modded here. 
The backbiting and baiting, your team vs ours seems to go on regardless of the titled threads character. It's equal opportunity. 
Just lets follow the rules. That's all that's asked. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:04 pm

Bryan is a DC, his doctor is as real as Dr Phil. Dr Abs is a nickname from college. He's been using it long before he came on the show. When we first sleuthed, his IG handler was drAbs.

Is he qualified to practice nutrition and wellness?  According to this website, where he obtained his DC:
http://www.palmer.edu/academics/doctor-of-chiropractic/curriculum/

the curriculum also covers "Public Health and Wellness, Non-adjustive Therapeutic Procedures
Nutrition", so I am making an educated guess, yes, he did receive some training on nutrition and wellness".

I will not take the stuff he sells on his website without consulting my primary care provider, which, sometimes are NP or Physician's Assistant, that's for sure, and that's what his website suggests as well.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:08 pm

Eh, I'll take Bryan's chiropractic degree and health and wellness advice any day over that medical doctor who misdiagnosed my aunt for YEARS saying she had asthma when she had cancer. I've got other stories too. Still, I respect and appreciate medical doctors (as well other health practitioners like chiropractors) but I've seen some things over the years that have made me skeptical of everyone. You really just have to take your health in your own hands. Personally, I believe in a hybrid approach when it comes to health and wellness.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Dr title aside, has he not gone back to work in a year? Surely his degree would bring in more money than dumb teas. I’m also surprised he waited this long to start selling teas. Why wait until you’re almost irrelevant and Bach fans moved on to the new season?

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:42 pm

@Fangirl26 I hear you. My mom went into the hospital for a lingering cough and the doctor prescribed antibiotics. That's after he looked at her x ray. Two months later, she was diagnosed lung cancer. Two years later, she passed away.  MDs make mistakes, imo.

No matter what a contestant /celebrity sells, we as viewers/followers/consumers have the right to choose to buy/support or not. It's best to educate oneself before we purchase anything, IMO.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:02 pm

sdmom wrote:@Fangirl26 I hear you. My mom went into the hospital for a lingering cough and the doctor predicted antibiotics. That's after he looked at her x ray. Two months later, she was diagnosed lung cancer. Two years later, she passed away.  MDs make mistakes, imo.

No matter what a contestant /celebrity sells, we as viewers/followers/consumers have the right to choose to buy/support or not. It's best to educate oneself before we purchase anything, IMO.
So sorry for your loss   Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 1f495
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:28 pm

I can't take him seriously when he still refers to himself as Dr. Abs. And why do their IG's have "the" and then their names.? Suspect

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 1f49c

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 8367-910 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:46 pm

@Linds911 I think that's to make sure you know it's their official one, not a fan account or someone catfishing, etc.  

But it does seem a little silly, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:48 pm

@Ladybug82 well they have the blue check marks next to their names so... meh whatever. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 1f49c

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 8367-910 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 pm

@Linds911 laugh out loud I know but when Bryan changed his to include the the, pretty sure he didn't have it.  But that was one of the indicators he was F1 to me.  He changed it to match her. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Hasn't Brian been called DrAbs long before bachelorette? It's his actual nickname, right?

As for him not going back to work, he moved to Dallas with Rachel, right? He got his license there and in California not that long ago. He just simply couldn't walk to a chiropractor office and start working, he needed the license first, right? To me it seems like legit why he hasn't gone back to work yet, unless I'm missing something. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Dr title aside, has he not gone back to work in a year? Surely his degree would bring in more money than dumb teas. I’m also surprised he waited this long to start selling teas. Why wait until you’re almost irrelevant and Bach fans moved on to the new season?

I will admit I was not enthused when I heard what his next venture was but, now that I see where he's going with it, I realize he is doing what myself and several others on this board have always thought he should. Bryan is an experienced health care professional who treated patients as a chiropractor for 8 years. There are people who don't believe in chiropractic doctors. Means nothing IMO because there are plenty of people who don't believe in psychiatry, osteopathy, a vegan diet or even God so what's more important is, millions of chiropractic patients swear by their treatment.

Bryan seems to have done a good job of clearing the decks to take a year off while studying and gearing up to be ready to go to work once the final decision is made about where they will live. He's covered all the bases with licenses in California, Texas and Florida. He has affiliated his brand with a very successful national chain of chiropractic clinics. IMO he likely had significant savings as a single professional with no baby mamas or ex-wives plus he sold his Benz. He was entitled to take time off and work with/travel with Rachel if he chose because he earned it, IMO. He's a good guy with a strong core and focus who continues to prove Rachel made the right choice and totally ignore all detractors. Good for him. I admire that. IMO, Rachel believes in him. I'm sure that's all he needs. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit