SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IDK I worry a lot less about a chiropractor and their intent than a social influencer. JMOAA
This this is literally, exactly the same thing imo except he can also wear scrubs while doing it.

And I think he works hard/earns the right to wear scrubs.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by jashfan Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IDK I worry a lot less about a chiropractor and their intent than a social influencer. JMOAA
This this is literally, exactly the same thing imo except he can also wear scrubs while doing it.

Exactly. WTH .

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Hasn’t he not worked as a chiropractor in nearly a year? Since before he left for filming? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 87b72b10 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 86669110 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Of course, and he can do whatever he wants, I don’t really care, I can just personally find it ridiculous what he does on sm and what he sells. That is just me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:07 pm

jashfan wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Of course, and he can do whatever he wants, I don’t really care, I can just personally find it ridiculous what he does on sm and what he sells. That is just me.

Mod edit: Nope

There is no need to attack another member for their opinion. That’s also against the rules.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 87b72b10 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 86669110 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:21 pm

****Warning: Knock if off with the personal attacks on other posters. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Rachel and Bryan and everyone else who goes on this show. Disagreeing is fine. What's not fine is attacking another poster because of their opinion. There are fan forums for positive opinions. This is the general thread where all opinions are allowed. Carry on.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Not sure this if this has been posted yet, but Rachel recently did a podcast with Heather Dubrow! Really great interview. https://www.podcastone.com/episode/The-Bachelorettes-Rachel-Lindsey

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:04 pm

umngirl wrote:Hasn’t he not worked as a chiropractor in nearly a year? Since before he left for filming? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

~~~Not an attack just trying to educate here please don't take it the wrong way~~~ There are continuing education and other requirements to keep a license current in most healthcare related professions. Being licensed in multiple States, I am sure that Bryan is fulfilling all that is required of him otherwise his licenses would have lapsed by now, especially those for FL, KY and PA, but seems they are all still active. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1646190589

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:08 pm

I work for Optometrists who are called doctor but are a Doctor of Optometry and have O.D. after their name. Ditto the Dentists and Chiropractors. Having said that, Brian would get a lot more respect as a Chiropractor if he didn't use the title "Dr Abs", imo. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I work for Optometrists who are called doctor but are a Doctor of Optometry and have O.D. after their name. Ditto the Dentists and Chiropractors. Having said that, Brian would get a lot more respect as a Chiropractor if he didn't use the title "Dr Abs", imo. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 4256136633
I don’t care what he calls himself. I wanted to clear that up. I think it’s hilarious and crazy that he’s selling crap like everyone else but is somehow elevating himself when in reality, he’s just another Bachelor contestant with about as much specialization in selling fab fit fun and everything else as me or anyone else. Like if I put on my striped train conductor hat, will the nice men at the station let me drive the choo choo home on my daily commute? Probs not laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:24 pm

I'm so confused because isn't Bryan's doctor of chiropractic degree a specialization in the area of health and wellness.... Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f645
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:I'm so confused because isn't Bryan's doctor of chiropractic degree a specialization in the area of health and wellness.... Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f645
https://michaelhcohen.com/2016/08/can-chiropractors-legally-practice-functional-medicine/

This guy suggests buying a time machine laugh out loud

He can be called doctor or a fairy snow angel divine princess for all the difference it makes. Just surreal to see him pedal random stuff because he’s x profession and y title and z education so we can trust him to sell movement watches or whatever. All imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit