SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by kmick0890 Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:Personally I don't believe Rachel minds all that much how he makes a living. Slightly embarrassed? Perhaps. But I still get the feeling that she wants to marry him but struggles with prioritizing her career over marriage. She still gushes about him, despite spending more and more time away from him. It doesn't make sense why she'd fake it some more if she doesn't plan to follow through with a wedding next year?

This. She's pretty far removed from her season airing so I don't see what she gets from faking the relationship. I feel like she would still have the business opportunities she has with or without Bryan.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by flojo031 Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm clearly missing something here, what has Bryan done to become a scam artist and asshat?

It has to do with Bryan being part of some stupid MLM scam (Axio/LifeVantage) and dragging Rachel down with him. If you dive back deep enough on his Instagram, you'll see that he's been peddling this crap for years. The worst part about it is that he's taking advantage of innocent fans and scamming them out of their money.  :angryemotion

A little while back he talked Rachel into starring in an IG story with her holding up an Axio shake and talking about it. If you look at her face, you could tell that she was embarrassed and didn't really want to do it. A couple of months ago, he staged this fake contest on his website: "Showcase your workout and dancing skills using Axio products and compete for a trip to visit RnB in Dallas!" See step 1 for the contest- "buy a box of Axio Natural Energy below." This is a gross way to interact with fans. Really, it's a combination of things that he's done over the past year and half that's making me and everyone else side eye him now.
Suspect no no

For your reference:

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Do not link to other forums.)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 pm

@flojo031 someone posted on Reddit that he took down all traces of this contest, so fans likely bought into this junk and presumably nobody won? That's pretty shady. Actually that's a straight up scam (if true). JMO.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Her daddy, the federal judge, must be so proud. laugh out loud 

Biggest tell is how little time they spend together. If you love someone and will genuinely get married, you put in the time. The end.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:10 pm

I'm curious but has any couple from this show that's pushed back the wedding date ever gotten married?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm curious but has any couple from this show that's pushed back the wedding date ever gotten married?

Not that I remember, but on the other hand, when I see sleuthers here begin questioning the end of a relationship...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm curious but has any couple from this show that's pushed back the wedding date ever gotten married?

No. Every couple from this franchise that's gotten married (I'm counting BP and BIP as well) did it within two years or less. All managed to set dates, book venues, hire various vendors, etc. and plan beautiful weddings (whether they were televised or not) in spite of their busy lives. So I'm not buying the whole I've been too busy with work excuse. If she really wanted to marry him, it would have happened by now. I think it's hard for her to admit, but deep down she may be having doubts. Rachel and Bryan are rapidly approaching the 20 month mark. I'm sure that at some point in the future there will be a couple that beats the odds (in other words, make it down the aisle after the two year mark). But it's definitely not going to be Rachel and Bryan though.

Last edited by flojo031 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 6 times in total

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:28 pm

@Sprite @flojo031 Thanks. I didn't think so but wasn't sure. The speculation is reminding me a lot like K&S and BenLo.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Sprite @flojo031 Thanks. I didn't think so but wasn't sure. The speculation is reminding me a lot like K&S and BenLo.

….Andi/Josh, Ali/Roberto, Amanda/Josh, Emily/Jeff....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Sprite @flojo031 Thanks. I didn't think so but wasn't sure. The speculation is reminding me a lot like K&S and BenLo.

Yep, I totally agree. If a couple is on the verge of a potential break-up, we can usually see it coming from a mile away (both here on the forum and Reddit).

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Sprite wrote:

….Andi/Josh, Ali/Roberto, Amanda/Josh, Emily/Jeff....

Point taken about Ali/Roberto. I had temporarily forgotten about them. I remember that they were knee deep in wedding planning and then called it off at the last minute. From what I can recall, I don't think Andi/Josh, Amanda/Josh or Jeff/Emily even made it that far in the process, so you can't really count any of them.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm clearly missing something here, what has Bryan done to become a scam artist and asshat?
I was talking about him being sanctioned twice by tptb in Florida for doing unnecessary medical procedures in order to overcharge patients. One of those patients was a 3 year old.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit