SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Diana Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 pm

I am a fan but yeah they will be donzo by next fall sad jmo

Classic Shawn/Kaitlyn move imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Moved

Sprite wrote:What is with Rachel and the low cut tops? I just saw some pics in her thread. I swear she is just waiting for one of the girls to pop out. Not the lawyer image she used to cultivate. She is reminding me more and more of Andi.

sdmom wrote:
Sprite wrote:What is with Rachel and the low cut tops? I just saw some pics in her thread. I swear she is just waiting for one of the girls to pop out. Not the lawyer image she used to cultivate. She is reminding me more and more of Andi.

Mods, this probably has to be moved to Rachel thread, but I have to defend her: she’s nothing like Andi! IMO. Currently she still practices law (although she said she’d leave her firm next year) , has two sports podcast/radio jobs, spokeswoman for rescue dogs and teachers, promotes/participates tons of charity works. She, IMO, is the hardest working bachelorette!

Her  outfits, is another story though.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Diana wrote:I am a fan but yeah they will be donzo by next fall sad jmo

Classic Shawn/Kaitlyn move imo

Hey, don’t give up until the fat lady sings! I am eternally optimistic until it’s not.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:“I always wanted to wear pants and go to a court house.”

Cool. Then do it. That should take a week or 2 max to throw together. Smh. The dumb excuses these couples come up with. laugh out loud

My thoughts exactly. If they're not in a rush then fine, but Rachel has been setting these timelines since the finale and they keep moving from one season and year to the next. If she's always wanted a simple ceremony then that's pretty easily achievable even for the busiest or laziest of people. At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:32 pm

All that’s missing from his MLM pitch is the “hey hun” and “bossbabe”.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 U6ug8n23l2421

Source: Bryan’s IG story

He is a scam artist and Rachel can do better. I hope she gets out soon. JMO

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 87b72b10 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 86669110 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:02 pm

The guy who got busted twice in the past for scamming is showing himself to be.... A scammer?! I, for one, am shocked! :dripdrip  I want Rachel to want better for herself. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:05 pm

I’m sorry but there’s no way theyre going to get married. I don’t think Rachel will ever be able to get over this and marry him. The FIR Bachelorette Dynasty is on its way out sadly. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:11 pm

WTF??!! Why is Rachel still with this assclown? I mean, the sex can't be that amazing. I don't understand how someone as intelligent as she is could have such bad taste in men. I also don't get why she's being so damn stubborn. Why is it so hard for her to admit that she made a huge mistake (picking him)? I'm guessing it's probably because she's hesistant about starting over again and feels like maybe Bryan's her only chance for marriage/happiness. I'm the same age, so I understand her urgency. But not at the expense of marrying the wrong man. Her perfect guy is still out there somewhere, but it's definitely not Bryan though. I still firmly believe that she'll end up marrying someone from the sports world (a pro athlete, a sports agent, maybe even another broadcaster) who is more on her level. It makes you wonder how her family truly feels about him. My theory has always been that they probably don't actually like him, but merely tolerate him for Rachel's sake. Her sister Constance's initial first impression of him on the show was spot on (about how he talks a good game, but there isn't any substance/sincerity behind it). I wonder if they're aware of Bryan's MLM activities?

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Sorry but she is no prize either. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:40 am

This is sounding more and more like Roberto and Ali each day. Why do they have to drag out the inevitable? JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:47 am

I'm clearly missing something here, what has Bryan done to become a scam artist and asshat?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Personally I don't believe Rachel minds all that much how he makes a living. Slightly embarrassed? Perhaps. But I still get the feeling that she wants to marry him but struggles with prioritizing her career over marriage. She still gushes about him, despite spending more and more time away from him. It doesn't make sense why she'd fake it some more if she doesn't plan to follow through with a wedding next year?

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit