SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Seems Bryan's allergic to making an honest living IMO. The Lindsays must be proud.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Seems Bryan's allergic to making an honest living IMO. The Lindsays must be proud.

Yeah, Constance, Rachel’s sister is so proud that she left a comment “Congrarts, bro, two clapping hands emojis” under his newest post re. his new ebook on health and diet.

I follow RnB closely, from what I can see, they get alone with her family fine, IMO. They double date with Constance and Alex, and Constance even commented Bryan and Alex were talking on the side for 30 minutes at a party. Bryan was at a dinner that honored Judge Lindsay threw by his staff, and attend Texas games together. They also celebrate Thanksgiving at her parents house.

If the Lindsay’s just barely tolerate Bryan, I command the sacrifice they make for Rachel’s sake! IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:44 am

sdmom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Seems Bryan's allergic to making an honest living IMO. The Lindsays must be proud.

Yeah, Constance, Rachel’s sister is so proud that she left a comment “Congrarts, bro, two clapping hands emojis” under his newest post re. his new ebook on health and diet.

I follow RnB closely, from what I can see, they get alone with her family fine, IMO. They double date with Constance and Alex, and Constance even commented Bryan and Alex were talking on the side for 30 minutes at a party. Bryan was at a dinner that honored Judge Lindsay threw by his staff, and attend Texas games together. They also celebrate Thanksgiving at her parents house.

If the Lindsay’s just barely tolerate Bryan, I command the sacrifice they make for Rachel’s sake! IMO.

As Rachel would say... instagram isn't reality.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:55 am

Ok, thanks for all clearing up that lawsuit, it was already discussed on here in detail during Rachel's season. I thought it was something recent.

As for Rachel's family not liking him, I see no proof of this, is there anything they've done or said lately that suggests this to be the case?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:44 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Ok, thanks for all clearing up that lawsuit, it was already discussed on here in detail during Rachel's season. I thought it was something recent.

As for Rachel's family not liking him, I see no proof of this, is there anything they've done or said lately that suggests this to be the case?

No, there isn't any actual proof of this, it's just always been a theory of mine.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:02 am

olive54321 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

As Rachel would say... instagram isn't reality.

There's no reason for Constance to comment on Ryan's post if she didn't like him. R&B aren't sone huge brand couple who need Rachel's sister fake support him on Instagram for image or other purposes. So, Imo, Constance's little congratulations message was just that, a supportive message on his achievement. Imo. And I gather that there isn't anything to support the thought, that Rachel's family isn't supportive of Bryan and this relationship.Imo.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:42 am

I don't think anyone doubts that her sister likes him. They've obviously accepted him for Rachel's sake. JMO. We'll never really know (much like 90% of the speculation that goes on here) what they truly think, so it's a moot point.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Terps4life Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Rachel's US Weekly Interview last Tuesday:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rachel-lindsay-reveals-when-shes-marrying-fiance-bryan-abasolo/

Terps4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:38 am

I thought my feelings for them would change but nope still don't care. They are the next Bachelor break-up imo.

If she wants to go to the courthouse so bad then just do it!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 8367-910 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 I_got_13 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:15 am

I think they are doing just fine.....they may not be everyone cup of tea but I think they are real. As for marriage only time will tell as always as with any of these couples.

Bryan has been a practicing chiropractor for years in Miami till he uprooted his whole life and moved for Rachel...might I add which is very rare in bachelor world. Plus he took the exams to practice in Texas. Just because he is taking advantage and exploring new opportunities makes Bryan allergic to having an honest living....ok then  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 3806527698

I have soo much admiration for the guy for not letting any of the negativity bother him.....He knows who he is and everything else is just noise and other peoples perception.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Terps4life wrote:Rachel's US Weekly Interview last Tuesday:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rachel-lindsay-reveals-when-shes-marrying-fiance-bryan-abasolo/

IMO the writing is on the wall... Fingers crossed early 2019? I convinced him?? He wants twins???

2019 is three weeks away, she's either actively planning a wedding or not.

Why would Rachel (or anyone for that matter) have to convince ANY man/woman to marry you.

Bryan wants twins? I was not aware you could order up children(s) like I order up food on a take out menu.

Again, IMO the writing is on the wall.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Topazgold wrote:
Terps4life wrote:Rachel's US Weekly Interview last Tuesday:

IMO the writing is on the wall... Fingers crossed early 2019? I convinced him?? He wants twins???

2019 is three weeks away, she's either actively planning a wedding or not.

Why would Rachel (or anyone for that matter) have to convince ANY man/woman to marry you.

Bryan wants twins? I was not aware you could order up children(s) like I order up food on a take out menu.

Again, IMO the writing is on the wall.

I think she meant she would begin planning for a wedding. That would mean the actual wedding would be tba until a venue is booked.
It is, however, an odd interview.
“It’s, like, we’re either going to have this 500 plus wedding that we want, or it’s going to be super small. So I’m going to hurt a lot of feelings, but I’m going to have the wedding that we want, surrounded by the people we love the most and I want to do it as soon as possible. I don’t want to put off a wedding because I’m planning something big for everybody else.” (from the link you posted).
She very much contradicts here saying “500 plus wedding that we want” then “hurt a lot of feelings, but I’m going to have the wedding we want” then “don’t want to put off a wedding because I’m planning something big...”.  Well, it sounds confusing to me. Why would she hurt a lot of people’s feeling if she is planning a 500 guest wedding that would include a lot of people? no idea

And the “twin” thing. scratch  

According to Sarah Herron, there is an event for Colton’s season premiere. Wondering if it will include a red carpet like they did for someone’s premiere ... don’t recall who’s season that was. Perhaps Rachel and Bryan will be there and fans will get some clarity.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit