SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by notarose Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:16 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:00 pm

Here's more info on the book. I wish her success with her new book!

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/672505/miss-me-with-that-by-rachel-lindsay/9780593357071

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:40 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue May 04, 2021 6:48 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 04, 2021 8:52 pm

Why is she leaving? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 04, 2021 9:09 pm

I thought this was coming. I haven’t listened but saw this article, @GuardianAngel

Why it’s time to walk

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 04, 2021 9:24 pm

@albean99 thanks for the article. I remember reading here how awful some of the comments were towards Rachel but hadn't heard anything else after that.

It's too bad, imo those that harass and bully to the point where it affects one's mental health are the ones that win.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:14 pm

She is leaving but not the paps mags… nor juicy partnerships IMO

I understand she wants to voice her opinion but she is spitting on who made her famous. I find her redundant. Every time she is put in the background, she is coming back with another “bomb” anti bachelor(ette) so she can be boosted top line.

She is playing on my nerves now.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:28 pm

I saw that us weekly reported on Rachel's article. I don't know whether other entertainment online tabloids will or not.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Link to the article: https://www.vulture.com/article/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelor-franchise.html

People has picked up the story. I read the Facebook comments of their article. People are crucifying her.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:02 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Link  to the article: https://www.vulture.com/article/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelor-franchise.html

People has picked up the story. I read the Facebook comments of their article. People are crucifying her.
The comments on the article were mostly positive though, and none of them really hateful. I suppose Vulture is moderating the comments field.
I have the impression that Facebook is dominated by the part of the fandom she calls the Bachelor Klan in the article (great expression, I hope it spreads). Screw them!

I have some minor objections, but as a whole I think this is a fantastic article. She really dropped a bomb on TPTB on her way out.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:16 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Link  to the article: https://www.vulture.com/article/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelor-franchise.html

I wonder if those people even read the article?

Anyway, it’s her experience and I appreciate her honesty.
Some of the things she said this board already speculated: TPTB purposely cast people for drama. People who are racist: Lee. Black guys who never date black women: Will. Producers are not your friends!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit