SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:35 pm

mindless wrote:I'm annoyed too. I don't buy for one second that they're unaware that people would pick up on this stuff. IMO there's a reason Arie deleted the IG story with Becca in it and liked a bunch of stuff about Lauren right after. Either he got in trouble or realised he might. And then they're even more obvious a week later! Sorry, but I don't appreciate the defiant "I'm above the rules" attitude. I didn't appreciate it with Kaitlyn and I don't appreciate it with these two. If you willingly go on the show and sign a contract AND get paid for it in the case of the lead, then follow the rules please. It's really not that hard to put your phone away when you're together. I also don't buy that they have permission, since despite the false spoiler and all the grief, Rachel still managed to not straight up confirm she was with Bryan. It took some serious sleuthing to finally get concrete evidence. These two are casually giving it away weeks before the season's even started. IMO they just don't give a crap and I for one refuse to applaud them for it. There'd better not be any playing the victim and whining about a bad edit.

JMOAA.

I am ok with the two IG stories, because at least they are not together, we don't see their faces. Last year, Bryan and Rachel sort of kind of let us know they were at SHV but the question was Whom is she with? Vanessa and Nick had the same shade of fabric at their respective stories. I think a lot of couples leak intentionally or unintentionally, so that's not big deal to me.

However, I still scratch my head at the ATV outing. Not only he took her to see his friends, he and a friend even posted the picture! Before the seadon starts! Before the bios were out! I have never heard of any lead either so brave or so defiant or so stupid. Did Arie even sign the confidentiality agreement? I didn't care for Raven's camp promoting her merchandise before the bios were out, in the same way, I don't care for Arie's posting either.

And I think Becca definitely knows what she's doing on sm. After the wonderful sleuthers matched her shoes and jeans, she posted two stories, trying to mislead us. She posted another story today. I just don't buy they are not aware of sleuthers.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Eh, I don't see how them spoiling the season twice now means they have such a greater love story than the couples before them. It just means they're stupider than the couples before them. JMO.
I don't know if it means it's better, stupider, more sanctioned etc. It just is. They probably don't realize they are being followed as closely as they are. 
They other day something very simple came across my feed about table place settings. It was the proper place setting for your cell phone. Like wtf? Some people still believe there is no proper place for a cell phone at a table. I personally do not believe it is that much of a personal sacrifice to stay off SM regarding your personal relationship for _______ time. I guess I am a minority. This is why things get spoiled on IG, FB, Twitter, and Snapchat for years. 
IMO 2 people can still relate without the rest of the world being witness to it. In fact, better without it.
OT: I am laughing at the bolded. My place setting for my phone is in my purse till I take it out for emergencies. I hate those stupid things.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:53 pm

@Aunties_Love
My close "circle" and I have a rule: the phone is off the table. PERIOD. 
As a person who has been through multiple life emergencies. if they need to get you they will, if they need to find you they will. And this was long before a cell phone existed. 
And believe it or not: life does go on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love
My close "circle" and I have a rule: the phone is off the table. PERIOD. 
As a person who has been through multiple life emergencies. if they need to get you they will, if they need to find you they will. And this was long before a cell phone existed. 
And believe it or not: life does go on.
I know....I hate those dang things.  I have to have one on hand cause where I live and driving around to get where I need to and my meds, I want it for safety reasons, but I'll be dammed if I have it attached to my ear all the time.  LOL.  I come from a small town where all you had to do was tell someone that you wanted to talk to so and so, next thing you knew, the phone would be ringing and it would be them so cell phones weren't needed.  LOL.  Oh well, guess that's the way it is and as my grammy said, things change and learn to adapt or get the hell out of the road....guess I'm getting out of the road.  LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:09 am

sdmom wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm annoyed too. I don't buy for one second that they're unaware that people would pick up on this stuff. IMO there's a reason Arie deleted the IG story with Becca in it and liked a bunch of stuff about Lauren right after. Either he got in trouble or realised he might. And then they're even more obvious a week later! Sorry, but I don't appreciate the defiant "I'm above the rules" attitude. I didn't appreciate it with Kaitlyn and I don't appreciate it with these two. If you willingly go on the show and sign a contract AND get paid for it in the case of the lead, then follow the rules please. It's really not that hard to put your phone away when you're together. I also don't buy that they have permission, since despite the false spoiler and all the grief, Rachel still managed to not straight up confirm she was with Bryan. It took some serious sleuthing to finally get concrete evidence. These two are casually giving it away weeks before the season's even started. IMO they just don't give a crap and I for one refuse to applaud them for it. There'd better not be any playing the victim and whining about a bad edit.

JMOAA.

I am ok with the two IG stories, because at least they are not together, we don't see their faces. Last year, Bryan and Rachel sort of kind of let us know they were at SHV but the question was Whom is she with?  Vanessa and Nick had the same shade of fabric at their respective stories. I think a lot of couples leak intentionally or unintentionally, so that's not big deal to me.

*snip*

I personally think there's a huge difference between what these two showed and what either of the other couples you mentioned did. Rachel and Bryan shared pics of their SHV but they were very careful not to have anything in the background that could be positively matched to the other person's pics. It took someone finding the actual listing of the house to confirm that they were indeed taken at the same place, and that was like looking for a needle in a haystack, I tried myself and failed. Arie and Becca, on the other hand, both showed the exact same highly recognisable backyard with the same pool, fence and plants. That is absolute confirmation to me, faces or no faces. I won't even go into Nick and Vanessa having a bit of orange showing, which could have been anything frankly. If you are on the same SH looking backyard on the same day then there's no room for doubt as far as I'm concerned. And that's straight up spoiling. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:25 am

This « rub it in your face » mentality of theirs really turns me off.
I had high hopes for this season but don’t really feel like watching anymore. It also must be terrible for Lauren B to get insta likes from Arie. Really tasteless from Arie. IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:10 am

People are so dramatic if you don't want to watch dont watch it, the bachelor always gets spoiled Super Early Nowadays, and honestly if I'm going to watch a season with spoilers I personally prefer that the couple give us hints before the finale to see that they are hanging out and I didn't watch back when Arie was on Emily's season but Chris Harrison said Arie hasn't changed that much so honestly A lot of the OG watchers should have expected this. IMO.

Also Peter gets Name Drop atleast 3 times in this season, Robert Mills already said Arie was basically the 2nd Choice **IMO**, so probably he already has that hate going against him If he's trying to  tell that he and his F1 actually like each other so the SM hate isn't as big at the end I'm totally okay with it and remember the people that seek spoilers are the more hardcore **IMO**and that later followed them on instagram so I highly doubt a show with aproximately 8 million viewers that by casting Arie are trying to sell the story that he is ready for love because he is mature and trying to get that older viewership they lost will be mad about this a lot **IMO, as a matter of fact in wouldn't surprised me that he reveals that he is engaged in GMA or Jimmy Kimmel and just to end my argument here we're probably getting more because he is racing in LA before his season even starts so if you don't like it Buckle up.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lots of opinion)

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:35 pm

I don’t think there are any rules anymore with this show.  We’ve seen so many rules broken by couples, their families and friends on SM over the last few years.  

I can see how it’s disappointing for the sleuthers here though.  It’s fun to figure out clues without it being so obvious.

As for the Lauren B likes, I have no idea how Lauren feels about Arie.  She may be just fine with the SM activity.  If she doesn’t care, then neither do I.

Bottom line for me has nothing to do with SM.  I always ask myself will I enjoy what TPTB televise enough to keep watching the show?  It’s been awhile since I’ve said yes.  But I think TPTB are betting that Arie has the charisma and positive energy along with a romance to carry the show regardless of what he spoils on SM.

JMOAA
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Everything feels orchestrated to me. And I wonder if a lot of it comes back to abc threatening legal action against RS. They're proving they don't need him to spoil their show, they can do it themselves in so many ways. 

Regardless, I'm liking Arie and Becca. I like that they snuck in a real life visit and met his friends. Shows promise to me. And the pics from the first night are awfully cute. I'm looking forward to watching their story.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 GTClvdm
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-22-becca-k-2018

Not a flattering pic at all imo. She looks like she's had tons of fillers/botox and her face is all stretched/smooth and weird looking. Must be the photoshop or whatever the show uses for bio pics. They need to get it together. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:17 pm

@AllAboutLove  I do not think it's flattering either. It reminds me of a deer in the headlights look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:21 pm

@Kashathediva ITA about the deer in headlights look. Can't believe that was the best photo they took of her. Guess I shouldn't be surprised as I usually don't care for the bio pics this show does. They have an amazing way of making the cast look worse (edit too at times). Ah well. It's probably all part of the contract laugh out loud jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues