SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:33 pm

There are quite a few bio photos that don't do the girls justice, IMO as usual. Par for the course.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Wish Arie the best on his season. So a gif of him for his upcoming season! May he find the girl of his dreams!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 3Kv0Rbh
Source my gif

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:17 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:Wish Arie the best on his season. So a gif of him for his upcoming season! May he find the girl of his dreams!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 3Kv0Rbh
Source my gif

Great GIF yes Thanks keep them coming Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 2498057887 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 2498057887 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 2498057887

Just love Aries silver in his hair YUMMY eyedrool
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:32 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I don’t think there are any rules anymore with this show.  We’ve seen so many rules broken by couples, their families and friends on SM over the last few years.  

I can see how it’s disappointing for the sleuthers here though.  It’s fun to figure out clues without it being so obvious.

As for the Lauren B likes, I have no idea how Lauren feels about Arie.  She may be just fine with the SM activity.  If she doesn’t care, then neither do I.

Bottom line for me has nothing to do with SM.  I always ask myself will I enjoy what TPTB televise enough to keep watching the show?  It’s been awhile since I’ve said yes.  But I think TPTB are betting that Arie has the charisma and positive energy along with a romance to carry the show regardless of what he spoils on SM.

JMOAA

I feel the same as you. I am hoping that his charisma and charm keep viewers watching as I am one that quit watching due to boredom, immaturity and drama taking over my TV screen.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:14 pm

A new promo for tomorrow's countdown to Arie.

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/939967011957952517

I like that he says these women are taking a chance on him just he is taking a chance on them.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:20 pm

I just wanted to say that yes Arie and Becca have spoiled it on IG stories which is not cool, but they have not said anything on their standard IG feed nor has Arie spoiled anything on twitter.  A lot of people I know including myself don't bother with IG stories, just the IG pics.  

Personally if I did not want spoilers I would stay away from IG and message boards, RS, etc. and just use the ABC bachelor twitter and Arie's twitter for my bachelor info.

Also as I recall on Rachel's season even when the SVH visit was spoiled as solid proof that Bryan was the F1, many (and I mean many) people still insisted she picked Peter because of what they saw on the screen.  IMO if Arie has strong chemistry with another girl other than Becca there will be those that believe he chose that girl instead no matter how many hints or spoiler coming from Arie/Becca and the spoilers are a diversion.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:18 am

@littlereddress It's going to be great! I couldn't be more thrilled Arie will entertain me all winter! Looking at all the screencaps, he's still as charismatic as ever. The girls seem to be a fun group. In a few weeks, he's going to be writing paragraphs about how great they all are. He chose one in the end and I'm here for it. I didn't watch the last season and haven't watched many others for one reason or another. That's the way it goes.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 am

In my last post I didn't want to make it seen like I was trying to offend somebody so sorry. Also IMO you have to consider that Arie was the same guy that was told he was going to be the bachelor and literally he was changed at the last minute, and now that he finally is the bachelor they name drop other guy like 3 times so Im trying to put myselfe in Arie's shoes and honestly
I would probably have done the same, like he didn't cast the girls and he is already getting hate because they are very young to the point they probably didn't revealed Bekah M. age in the bios to try and make the guy look good to the more interactive audience.JMO.

In another topic does anybody know how much Arie has grown In his following since the Bios were dropped or the promos?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 am

I think they know exactly what they are doing on SM and probably are doing it with the approval of TPTB. There are some seasons that the "love story" being spoiled by the lead and F1 actually increase the anticipation for the season and viewers. They are doing a lot to increase the interest for Arie and these "spoiler slips" are probably just part of the marketing to draw viewers to Arie and the season.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Why are they trying to go after RS again then after all this time, if they supposedly don't care about spoilers anymore? Doesn't really add up to me, but that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:12 pm

@Kashathediva proof Becca reads here. She agrees with you in her most recent IG post, "the deer in the headlights" look.

Kashathediva wrote:@AllAboutLove  I do not think it's flattering either. It reminds me of a deer in the headlights look.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Img_1035

https://instagram.com/p/BclRoF4h_5M/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 pm

@sdmom I think Becca is an attractive woman, don't misunderstand me, however I do think the bio photo is not so attractive. We all have been known to take unattractive photos in our time, some more than others, cough, cough. 

As far as the post up thread, OT:  regarding the lawsuit with RS and MF, we don't really know what it is specifically regarding do we? Has it come to light yet what it details? It may have little to do with him actually spoiling the F1 is what I am thinking vs how he goes about getting his spoilage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues