SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by star_D Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:59 am

Arie Luyendyk Jr. may be the Kissing Bandit, but he's also Prince Charming!

Only ET was with the Bachelor on his first one-on-one date of the season, when he treated Becca to an epic Cinderella-style date -- and five designer gowns!

"I mean, I was definitely trying to charm her," Luynedyk confessed to ET's Lauren Zima. "When I met Becca that first night, I could tell she was very humble...I knew that first date was going to be a date to spoil one of the ladies and I thought what not a better opportunity than to spoil her, because she's so deserving of it."

Becca, understandably, felt like "Cinderella," telling ET that the Bachelor delicately helped her step into a shoe before dropping the dress bombshell on her.

"I thought I was only going to get the one for the date tonight, and then Arie looked at me and was like, 'Well, I want you to have them all," she shared. "I think my jaw hit the floor. I got Rachel Zoe's gowns, which are amazing, I got a pair of Louis Vuitton [heels], which cost more than my rent, I think. And I got the kiss."

For the skeptics out there, Zoe confirmed to ET that Luyendyk really did buy the gowns for Becca -- he certainly can afford it. The race car driver and real estate agent is worth a reported $4 million.

"It was a real like, Richard Gere, Julia Roberts, Pretty Woman moment that I wished I was living," she gushed. "The fact that they just met was bizarre, because they seem very connected. They really did."

And Zoe wasn't the only one feeling the passion!

"Oh my god, he is such a good kisser. I can see why he got that nickname, the Kissing Bandit," Becca confessed. "We have a joke now going on at the mansion that he has pillow lips and they really are so soft! I want more!"

"There was a lot of chemistry there, so it felt good to share that with her," Luyendyk noted, adding that he could see a lot of marriage "potential" with the 27-year-old publicist. "She exemplifies a lot of qualities I look for in someone."

See more of Luyendyk's fairytale date in the video above.
source: http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-spills-chemistry-becca-first-one-one-date-exclusive-93627?linkId=46644640

I love that they showed Arie eating but I hope Becca also had time to eat those lobster. Hugesmile
It looks so delicious.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:17 am

@star_D Thanks for the share! I love that she seems to be taking the girl's attraction to him in stride. I can see why she was well liked in the house.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@star_D Thanks for the share! I love that she seems to be taking the girl's attraction to him in stride. I can see why she was well liked in the house.

@star_D, Thanks for posting and IA, Becca seems to be taking the attraction of the other girls to Arie in stride. In this crazy franchise, i've always believed that the lead will get out of it what they put into it. So, if Arie really wants Becca for the long haul, he will need to make her "feel" it and "trust" it. I can't wait to see how he did it, but judging by how much touching he was doing in this clip, he did it. giggling  

OTOH - I can't wait to see the reactions of women to Arie buying her those gowns. Will they be hypocritical as they were on the last season of the bachelorette?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@star_D Thanks for the share! I love that she seems to be taking the girl's attraction to him in stride. I can see why she was well liked in the house.

@star_D, Thanks for posting and IA, Becca seems to be taking the attraction of the other girls to Arie in stride. In this crazy franchise, i've always believed that the lead will get out of it what they put into it. So, if Arie really wants Becca for the long haul, he will need to make her "feel" it and "trust" it. I can't wait to see how he did it, but judging by how much touching he was doing in this clip, he did it. giggling  

OTOH - I can't wait to see the reactions of women to Arie buying her those gowns. Will they be hypocritical as they were on the last season of the bachelorette?

IMO it’s very early for a date like that and the same for the other one-on-one 1/8 so, I think the women will be very rattled and it will contribute to the tension in the house. Things went sideways quickly when Rachel got that super expensive watch for Bryan last season and IMO these women will be at least as shaken. Expensive gifts for a selected contestant are inherently intimate. We shall see. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:15 am

Great clip! Becca seems as real and straightforward as Arie to me. Nice to see.

Really looking forward to this week!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:47 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

IMO it’s very early for a date like that and the same for the other one-on-one 1/8 so, I think the women will be very rattled and it will contribute to the tension in the house. Things went sideways quickly when Rachel got that super expensive watch for Bryan last season and IMO these women will be at least as shaken. Expensive gifts for a selected contestant are inherently intimate. We shall see. JMO

While I agree with you that it was early, I will say that he probably had no control over the timing of the date and only had control over who got the date! Whomever it was would still have caught some flack from the others. But I am willing to go out on a limb and say it probably did not cause the tension that happened later. Becca seems level headed and rational enough, not to let it go to her head or make waves about it, knowing that there is a long way to go yet. We'll see....
OTOH - Thanks for your response to one part of my question. I am sometimes guilty of my brain being faster than my fingers and not putting my thoughts across as well as I thought I had. My observation was twofold - the women on the show and the women in society - some of whom gave the bachelorette flack for gifting an expensive watch to a man. How do they feel now when it is a man doing it?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:23 pm

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the others if Becca wears one of those gowns to a RC which I won't be surprised if she does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:33 pm

I could definitely see her wearing one to the final rose ceremony and getting engaged in it! Very much looking forward to Monday’s episode.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

While I agree with you that it was early, I will say that he probably had no control over the timing of the date and only had control over who got the date! Whomever it was would still have caught some flack from the others. But I am willing to go out on a limb and say it probably did not cause the tension that happened later. Becca seems level headed and rational enough, not to let it go to her head or make waves about it, knowing that there is a long way to go yet. We'll see....
OTOH - Thanks for your response to one part of my question. I am sometimes guilty of my brain being faster than my fingers and not putting my thoughts across as well as I thought I had. My observation was twofold - the women on the show and the women in society - some of whom gave the bachelorette flack for gifting an expensive watch to a man. How do they feel now when it is a man doing it?

You know, I always felt that criticism of Rachel was unfair because it was so clear the watch was product placement and Rachel certainly did not spend almost $9K on Bryan but, it does bring up the point that Rachael Zoe herself confirmed that Arie actually purchased 5 of her gowns for Becca so, IMO that speaks to how early he felt something special for her.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It will be interesting to see the reaction of the others if Becca wears one of those gowns to a RC which I won't be surprised if she does.

@GuardianAngel, IMO she has to wear at least one. It would be rude not to wear one or more of the gowns he bought for her. Also, it’s special between them. She does seem to be such a nice girl, I’m sure she will manage it with consideration for the other girls but, appreciation for his gesture (no easy feat though). JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It will be interesting to see the reaction of the others if Becca wears one of those gowns to a RC which I won't be surprised if she does.
That was my thought. Why not wear them for the show. I mean how many formal events does one have to wear those gowns otherwise? LOL
@Chgohighlife I was also wondering if the deal was for her to get one dress and when she made the comment about not being able to decide and Arie saying get them all, if the ante was upped on his own. Those LV shoes had to have cost a pretty penny.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Arie saying get them all because she's going to be sticking around for a long time? Smiley

If he bought her five, did she chose one more or we don't know yet? How many dresses in total did Becca receive and how many RC's are left? That sounds like a brain teaser. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues