SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:07 am

So I never watched Emily’s season so was quite neutral on Arie to start, but I’m quickly becoming a fan... he seems super genuine and not out to promote a hidden agenda IMO... some have said he has come across as “flat” but I just see him being real and it’s refreshing! As for his interviews, I just keep hearing the same old questions regurgitated over and over, he must find it a bit tiresome by now IMO and maybe he’s just not good at being fake excited by the same old questions??

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:39 am

I haven't seen this posted. We are getting slack around here!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-would-be-happy-to-not-televise-season/

Also, on Arie's Insta page....if you swipe up, it shows he played the "Would you rather" game from home today. That set up this morning was at his house, I think when they interviewed him early! I wish I knew how to post insta live stories.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:03 am

Here's the "Would You Rather" game Arie played today @mprssdbyu and those who want to watch and sleuth yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:06 am

@AllAboutLove Thank You! Boy did they put him on the spot. I'm not sure I remember questions that required the lead to be so up front and transparent.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:11 am

@mprssdbyu they did the same WYR game with Nick last year and before that I remember they did it somewhat with Ben but on the After Bachelor Live show they had at that time so I think it's just their standard now. Arie I think did just fine and it was noticeable to me when he chose Becca K as one of his answers he was giving it away, even asking "what do you think"  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:15 am

@AllAboutLove Maybe it was this game with the "Ettes I've seen before. Their questions were much more generic. All of Arie's seem to be who do you like more...straight out of the gate!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:17 am

@mprssdbyu I think he handled it well and a lot of the questions seemed a bit out there and just for fun. He took it in stride though  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:36 am

I thought his most interesting answer was the last with then Lauren's and him choosing Lauren B.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@mprssdbyu I think he handled it well and a lot of the questions seemed a bit out there and just for fun. He took it in stride though  yes

I thought he did great as well. I just wish he would calm down and settle into looking at the camera. I don't trust anyone that looks away as much as he does. Not saying I don't trust Arie. Just in general.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:13 pm

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:05 pm

I thought this deleted scene was pretty cute. Arie is beginning to relax. Tia is too. I detect a few glasses of wine in her PI.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/deleted-scenes/VDKA4221868

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

I think I recognize the large window in screencaps.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues