SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:40 am

Leslie H. got the Cinderella date on Sean’s season and he sent her home on that date. For Brad 2.0 I believe it was Shawntel who got it. The items were purchased by the show, not the guys.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by quietpal Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:47 am

Okay, I like both Are and Becca and especially the chemistry I see between them. It seems very natural. Looking forward to seeing how their story unfolds and how he is with the other ladies.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:11 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
freebach wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Giphy
( my gif from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpsiRtQk_ik )

That scoot forward says it all!  

Arie scooting forward on his chair is the cutest giggling  He wanted to get close as he could without standing up so almost had to stop himself getting off the chair. Too cute
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:19 am

I'm so excited for this TB season. For the first time there's the Bachelor I really wanted (since joining this forum and finding out about him from Tigger's avi, without watching his Bette season) and despite my "love" for Nick. I find Arie really likeable and seeing this preview of their date I'm really looking forward to follow the journey with Becca. He's a lucky guy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:48 am

Plus, IMO with this early of a fairytale date, TPTB are actually showing some of the romance from it's inception for once. 
It could be a win-win of a season, even if the relationship ends up tanking later.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks everyone. I know there were Cinderella dates and jewellery dates but not for a F1. Something to keep in mind for future sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:10 pm

@GuardianAngel  I can only remember Tessa Horst as an F1 getting one. I think that date was slotted to go to another girl, if my memory serves me, but Andy wanted it to go to her as she was very leary about the process and wanting to leave. 
This change up with this 1:1 coming so early in the season could possibly be Arie's way of letting Becca know he is really interested in her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks everyone. I know there were Cinderella dates and jewellery dates but not for a F1. Something to keep in mind for future sleuthing.

Just wanted to add, Rachel’s Cinderella date was for her F1, Bryan.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:56 pm

I think there's also something to consider around the "best/coolest" dates being given to F1s (where the lead has an early favourite). Last season Nick gave Vanessa that zero gravity dates and he called it a once in a lifetime thing. Maybe Arie considered this one meeting Rachel Zoe cooler than the other early dates of winery and private jet which are common in Bach world. Similarly a lot of Bettes give their F1 the first international dates because those are super cool.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Plus, IMO with this early of a fairytale date, TPTB are actually showing some of the romance from it's inception for once. 
It could be a win-win of a season, even if the relationship ends up tanking later.

OMG, wouldn't that be wonderful that the audience could actually see a love story play out from the romantic beginning to a satisfying romantic ending. Pinch me. t's almost too much to hope for.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:17 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Plus, IMO with this early of a fairytale date, TPTB are actually showing some of the romance from it's inception for once. 

OMG, wouldn't that be wonderful that the audience could actually see a love story play out from the romantic beginning to a satisfying romantic ending.  Pinch me.  t's almost too much to hope for.  
I am sure they will throw curveballs even prior to her ex IMO .  IMO They are never that nice unless it’s like Matt Grants season where it was Shane and no one d,se was close to being in the running.  But since the story is he was in love with two, I am sure the road will be somewhat rocky.  All Imo

ETA I would love it if they did show us the story clearly

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:49 am

I think they'll show us the love story....but in the end Arie will have to fight for it. If the end is rocky, it will make it that much more special to see it come full circle.

It's crazy that Lauren B didn't get an ID until Ep. 6. It's also interesting that she and Becca seem to be the only two that don't follow one another. That could be at the request of TPTB. Who knows? But, I do know that according to Arie, he played his hand of  cards his way. I'll take it! :yes:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues