SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:36 am

@littlereddressyes in many cases.  RS is wrong as much as he is right.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 am

And if it's someone he really dislikes, even more than his usual distain for 99.99% of the male cast for the show, he jumps to conclusions of the worst sort, even faster, IMO.

He can be helpful but he can also be wrong.  

JMOAA

ETA: not saying he is or isn't in this case, since the juries still out on why production was at Lauren's today.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:48 am

@Ladybug82
 it's like catnip to a cat. or cheese to a rat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 am

I don't think arie does a switch maybe it was Lauren that asked tptb to see arie and he said ok then she will be the next bachelorette to give her closure jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 am

Why is this stressing me out? I'm obviously an Arie and Becca fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:01 am

2ndcampbell wrote:Why is this stressing me out? I'm obviously an Arie and Becca fan.

laugh out loud you and me both!! I need closure on this myself console
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 am

littlereddress wrote:
hae1001 wrote:@littlereddress it was in Virginia

So that is where the HTD date was.  JMO but it sounds like they are filming something to do with her family and maybe reshooting a portion of the HTD.  Although I realize anything is possible it is weird that this is all taking place in broad daylight.  

Does RS always assume the worst in every situation?  

And why would they do a switcheroo at her parents' house? That really doesn't make sense to me. However, reshooting something from the HTD is possible but footage for her as the bachelorette makes even more sense.

IMO, a switcheroo would have been done in LA under very tight security.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:21 am

Oh........... I hate all this laugh out loud.
And I prefer Tia as next bachelorette Rolling Eyes
So I don't like all the possibilities.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 am

Didn’t Fleiss asked during the show who should be Bachelorette?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:25 am

But here is the question.  I get the filming an intro for the next bachelorette.  But why would Arie be there all day?  Why would they even need him?

The thing that makes me uneasy is his constant reference to falling in love with 2 women and then liking several of Lauren's posts especially one about how beautiful she is. It seemed odd right after getting engaged to Becca but it also happened right after the spoiler so I thought that was behind it. All my opinion and I hope it is just filming something that has nothing to do with a switch. But it still makes me wonder what is going on.

Last edited by littlereddress on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

littlereddress wrote:But here is the question.  I get the filming an intro for the next bachelorette.  But why would Arie be there all day?  Why would they even need him?

Is there proof that he was there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

littlereddress wrote:But here is the question.  I get the filming an intro for the next bachelorette.  But why would Arie be there all day?  Why would they even need him?
I would imagine if Arie were there, he would stay with production. I doubt he would have a separate ride taking him back to wherever. 
Questions: Was it really determined Arie was there? How long is all day? 4-5 hours for filming or 10-12 hours or 1-3?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues