SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:48 pm

From everything I heard back then and we had some inside sources for both camps, I don't remember production being involved with Arie's trip to Charlotte.  And IMO Emily's not responding had nothing to do with production or not being allowed to.  That was just her way of dealing with it, just ignoring it.  1F called Arie and told him JEM was a thing and to back off.  None of it was filmed, and no way production would've missed out on airing any of it given the chance.  

It's been years and I've tried to block all the JEM/board wars stuff from my mind. laugh out loud. So someone correct me if I'm wrong on something.

My point was Arie's been known to break rules, I have no doubt he would now, so production may have just ridden with it, especially if it helps keep things more murky in regards to the ending and increases/builds interest in how it all plays out.

I just tend to think its not going to be something huge and massively secret or a shake up if they are filming at her home.  Something like that would be done in a more secure location, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:50 pm

Has there ever been a time where they needed to re-film a hometown date? Like maybe a family member didn’t sign a release or footage was accidentally destroyed and had to be recreated?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Diana wrote:All I know is that if somehow Arie doesn’t end up with Becca.. MAKE HER LEAD  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 1f60d

Jmo cheeky

YESSSSS!!!!! :yes: but i am just worried that she would not be up or ready for it :nervous Upset

If Arie and Becca are not together, I am probably in the minority but I say ----- walk away Becca. Say no to ette and walk away. It is not worth it. no no

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 pm

So my question is where exactly is this "filming" being done? Is it at her places of residence or is it at her parents which I believe is in an entirely different state?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Hawaii Girl IA I don't think they would film any switcharoo prior to the ATFR because it would certainly get out, just like this incident did. How does the person know it was Bachelor people? Do we know?

Lauren started out with 217 posts on her IG. As of Nov 12 she was down to 161 and as of today she's down to 156.

I say she's the next 'ette contender. Perhaps filming footage if she becomes a fan favourite. Pure guessing on my part.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4532p36-lauren-burnham-sleuthing-spoilers

I really hope you are right... though i think who posted the info mentioned they saw Arie at her place as well???? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:56 pm

That is an interesting question. Her parents live in Virginia (HTD) and she lives in Texas if I am correct? Where did the filming take place.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am

Not saying it’s not true but it seems kind of odd how they disguise the lead and F1 for travel to and from SHVs but would let him walk into Lauren B’s house in broad daylight.
As the Bachelorette is announced right after the Bachelor my money is on he being the Bette and Arie may not even be there.

Also a good question on the location.  Which house?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Normally, I'd agree, but this is Arie.  He flew to Charlotte to see Emily before the AFTR.  When he couldn't see her, he left his journal from his time on the show so she could read his thoughts and feelings and see he how he felt and were he/they stood.

So I have no doubt if he wanted to go see Lauren, he would.  With or without productions approval, IMO.  Like Ash mentioned, if he told them, then of course they'd go and film it.  

I just think being at and filming at her house is strange in general, regardless of what is actually going on.  

JMO
I would think if anything secretive concerning Arie, himself, was being done(regardless of what the situation is), it would be secretive and not having 4-5 big black SUV's parked in front of a neighborhood for gawkers to photo/write things on SM or send to RS. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 am

@littlereddress it was in Virginia
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:30 am

Could it be possible production, if it was production was doing a prospective intro package for Lauren B as the next 'Ette? That would make the most sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:31 am

@Kashathediva im going to pm you
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:31 am

hae1001 wrote:@littlereddress it was in Virginia

So that is where the HTD date was. JMO but it sounds like they are filming something to do with her family and maybe reshooting a portion of the HTD. Although I realize anything is possible it is weird that this is all taking place in broad daylight.

Does RS always assume the worst in every situation?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues