SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:27 am

Have to say my money's on Lauren being F1 right now. Those likes are pretty messed up if she's not, even if he was told to do it. I mean how would she feel? I don't think any lead would wish to give their F2 the wrong impression. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Pirouette Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 am

Just for argument sake, would it be possible that Lauren would be willing to go along with a diversion and offered a possible bachelorette gig (to sweeten the deal if cooperative) ? I don’t believe the production would go to this extreme but you never know...
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 am

I think Lauren being quite on SM could mean 2 things
1. She actually is the F1 instead of Becca?
2. She is being offered to be the next bachelorette/lead? Or she's just really heartbroken from the breakup and is just staying away from SM.
Can anyone give me some advice, could her being quite on SM mean she's being offered the next bachelorette role? I don't know a ton about this stuff.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:03 am

First post but is it only my Instagram now only showing Arie only liked one of the pictures. His like is still under the photo with her and the dog with the hay bale but not the other picture. He also seems to unlike the comment under her latest picture as well. Or can Lauren delete something like that? Fairly new to Instagram so I am not sure if that's possible or not.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:05 am

I really don't see Arie liking his F1's posts and comments three days in a row - that just seems so brazen and obvious and I feel like producers would have to step in. That's like Kaitlyn-level right there. Also, if Lauren is the winner, this is probably going to be like Brad/Emily all over again because Lauren looked so disinterested and they both seemed awkward AF together.

I wish he would just stop. It's weird behavior no matter who he picked, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:07 am

Becca is back to work.
From her co-worker’s ig.
https://instagram.com/p/BcYJVUyFm-M/

btw, her co-worker is following Arie if that means anything.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 am

Oh I missed the jeans-shoes-gate. That's pretty impossible to explain away, so I guess he just got in trouble for it. Incredibly stupid move on his part if he let Becca hang out with his friends and then posted it for the world to see. This liking business isn't helping anything though, so whoever thought it was a good idea seriously needs to reconsider. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:15 am

It's too early to offer anyone bachelorette role.
I don't think lack of sm activity means anything significant. Could be she isn't ready to start sm campaign.

One thing I noticed that is Lauren was tagged in one of her friend's pic and a fan account's photos the other day. Those pics were posted post-filming.
But, today when I checked, she removed those tags.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am

Aria wrote:I really don't see Arie liking his F1's posts and comments three days in a row - that just seems so brazen and obvious and I feel like producers would have to step in. That's like Kaitlyn-level right there. Also, if Lauren is the winner, this is probably going to be like Brad/Emily all over again because Lauren looked so disinterested and they both seemed awkward AF together.

I wish he would just stop. It's weird behavior no matter who he picked, IMO.

I feel sure that whomever Arie proposed to and spends SHVs with cares not a whit whose pictures he "likes" for whatever reason. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:30 am

The last few seasons of SM has been such a freak fest if anyone can make sense of it good for them. I tend to put more emphasis on what @Chgohighlife posted above regarding what goes on post show with the SHV. 
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 am

I can't explain the shoes-jeans-gate at all. IF it's Becca, Arie would be punished for leaking the photo, IMO. Didn't Kaitlyn lose half of her pay? After five years away from this franchise and now is back, I think Arie wants to be on his best behavior with TPTB. You know, he can get a terrible edit if he spoils his own season. Also, his friend still has the picture on her IG. I'd think Arie/TPTB would ask her to remove it if that's indeed Becca. But the matching shoes and jeans....

The lead and F1 are always confined inside a house during SHV. I know in the past, the lead and f1 had unauthorized meet up, but we don't hear about it until the season is over. For Arie, Becca and even his friend, to publicize it for the entire IG world to see....either they are too happy in love, too bold or too stupid, I have no words to say.

As far as I can see, there's no official SHV yet. Maybe this weekend will be it? But if Becca met him last week, I am not sure if it's still happening this weekend....

My head is spinning..... dizzy

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:40 am

I think each cast/season is judged a bit individually depending upon other extenuating circumstances if that makes sense.  Comparing can be like apples to oranges when it comes to behaving and misbehaving etc.  We don't really know what goes on behind the scenes as to having backs scratched.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues