SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:20 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

IMO, If said boyfriend of the girlfriend is ok with the public declarations and full on kissing pictures on their instagrams - these little obscure postings will not concern him.
Then IMO, when these inferences are brought into their lives by other sm venues and other people's opinions, it can matter greatly.  I watched a marriage and family almost be ripped apart by stuff that's said.  IMO, it's not our right to do it when IMO, it`s not our(the viewers) business to do so. IMO.

I disagree and IMO ALL of the conclusions are based upon Lyndsey's and her girlfriend's postings on SM so, we are not responsible for reaching the conclusion she set up. If you post a picture of yourself slopping hogs and feeding chickens and then harvesting crops and milking a cow - you'd have to be stupid to be shocked and offended that people surmise you live on a farm. These images and postings are equally direct, IMO. The chips will fall wherever they may. I'm not going to pretend to be concerned. JMO

I think that would be fine to assume, except if that person had many, many other photos, plus a blog, showing them in a suit going to work in an office.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by 4health Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:23 am

I agree

It is so sad that the sleuthing ends at this time in every season.  I will sleuth until the finale.  I wish I could find a link to watch WTA and the teaser.  What I can see from the SC in non thread what was shown is Lyndsey the only girl that did an LCD activity.  They didn't show one with Mikaela only the emotional obstable / issue with Chris.   In Bach Can Season 1 they showed Whitney's activity and the emotional goodbye before FRC.    So, will Lyndsey get the first LCD and then Chris' decides to talk with Mikaela. -OR- Does Mikaela get the first LCD date and then Lyndsey second and then Chris' goes to chat with Mik.   OH, I miss the days of sleuthing to the end :shootme: [/quote]
@4health, gimme a minute.  Looking into something.[/quote]

@Aunties_Love if you know of any way...it would be appreciated <3

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 am

In all do respect to everyone, let people post what they wish if you don't like then don't get envolved and skip it ( next) This is a TV show that all are suppose to give( options , opinions ,ideas, etc. ) about what we see on the shows, IG, and all forms of media unfortunately or not fortunately we are all not going to like what's posted that's just the reality of being on this or anything like this. Taking it to a level of getting very personal or angry just is not fun for those that like to chat about topics. I don't think anyone is saying anything that is directed at the person only commenting on pics that are posted. Nothing wrong with that if you feel strongly about something posted or said ( give opinion but leave it at that JUST OPINION to go back and forth on something you take personal and reading it over and over and over is like a broken record that you just can't fix. Let's have fun and try figuring out what the teasers are all about that's more interesting and challenging to figure out.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:03 am

4health wrote:@LoveDovez I watch it online when someone shares it.  I am in the US and can't watch it or the teaser.  So, I am waiting patiently to see where to watch it.  Smiley
Hope this works

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:@LoveDovez I watch it online when someone shares it.  I am in the US and can't watch it or the teaser.  So, I am waiting patiently to see where to watch it.  Smiley
Hope this works

@Aunties_Love thank you SO much. I wouldn't have gotten to see this if you hadn't posted it.. Interesting... ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:20 am

You are welcome. The quality isn't great but hope it will work to get some sc's off of if anyone wants.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:30 am

Pinkgirl wrote:In all do respect to everyone, let people post what they wish if you don't like then don't get envolved and skip it ( next) This is a TV show that all are suppose to give( options , opinions ,ideas, etc. ) about what we see on the shows, IG, and all forms of media unfortunately or not fortunately we are all not going to like what's posted that's just the reality of being on this or anything like this. Taking it to a level of getting very personal or angry just is not fun for those that like to chat about topics. I don't think anyone is saying anything that is directed at the person only commenting on pics that are posted. Nothing wrong with that if you feel strongly about something posted or said ( give opinion but leave it at that JUST OPINION to go back and forth on something you take personal and reading it over and over and over is like a broken record that you just can't fix. Let's have fun and try figuring out what the teasers are all about that's more interesting and challenging to figure out.  

amen to that.
everyone should be able to share their opinion and not feel bullied that they dare to share it.
agree to disagree and move on. i base my opinion based on my education, culture, life, experience, likes, dislikes. everyone does. It does not matter to think differently. it is call a forum of discussion. it is only the manner that makes all the difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:36 am

I think it is also meant the other way just as much @HEA. I think both sides should be able to speak their mind. I did get personal but that's cause when a friend of my aunt's family was almost ripped apart cause she supported my aunt, that is personal. I watched my aunt be bullied because of her preferences and I watched the person who supported her also get bullied and beat up. All I am saying that is what others say can hurt and inflame a situation far beyond where it should be.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 am

can you please do not share the video on your quotes?

the vid opens multiple times at once and it becomes cacophony of echoes of them hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 am

nobody is right and nobody is wrong.
I personally prefer to remove myself from a conversation if it is too much for me and take a step back. sometimes i can. sometimes I cannot. but I will never blame people to share their opinion on a topic that hurts me. i understand it is a forum with diverse opinion. i respect that. There are topics that are not to my liking? it happens all the time in real life too. i do not tape all the people in real life around me. i just ignore them. so even if respect is the key word here, nobody should feel shut down because some do not like to talk about a particular subject. everyone has their own personal battles. I do not feel the need to talk about X and Y who were beaten or bullied or else or just share a sad sorry for people to stop talking about a subject i do not like. There are things in life that are not pretty. Bisexuality as i said is not a disease and because 2 girls kiss each other does not mean it is dirty for me... for me love is love. Lindsey and friend posted this before and during the show. if she is in a relationship, regardless if it is a woman or a man, this is still sleuthing as we can established that she is no longer with Chris. It is directly linked to the show and therefore not a taboo conversation. Everyone is free to express an opinion in a respectful manner. If the mods are ok for us to discuss the subject then so be it. Respect starts with accepting that the other members may never share our views and opinions... if it is too much for me, then up to me to do not participate to the conversation and move on to another thread. we have 4 to chose from with chris season. enough to still be able to have fun. Sometimes a fan thread is necessary, maybe we should have had some here. I read many time over that it felt "safe" to be in the fan thread.. it is sad but it is what it is.

J*M*O*

ps: rant over Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:18 am

HEA wrote:can you please do not share the video on your quotes?

the vid opens multiple times at once and it becomes cacophony of echoes  of them hehehe
All you have to do @HEA is turn the volume off once and then it keeps that in the memory and will start again at a muted format no matter how may times the video is shared/used in replies, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:22 am

@HEA, I was trying to express where I was coming from and why it was personal for me as I was accused of being personal.  It isn't a "sad story" it is a fact of what I went through in my life. I am sorry that it offended you so much, maybe I should be put on ignore.  I am am tired of being bullied and attacked, so I am out for a bit......

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99