SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Pinkgirl Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Love can happen does not matter age imo age is a number but you still have to be true to yourself and if for him ( I think ) he mentally was not in a good place to be on this kind of show. I think his life was all over the map that his relationships where all over the place as well. But maybe his next girl will have a more settled Chris mentally and a bit more I know what I want in life. Definitely made this show one for the record as what not to do if you have no clue what direction you want your life to go. Jmo

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 pm

@Pinkgirl
I agree with you. He had no clue.

I still don't understand why someone who doesn't know where he's at emotionally or where he's going professionally, why he would take this gig?

And on top of that, this exposure is all on national television :/

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:43 pm

I don't understand how it is that we KNOW he picked Mikaela?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:58 pm

When has anyone stated they know..? It is all speculation. IMO, the RS spoiler was correct but that is just my opinion and I think a few others are feeling the same based on the edit and post show behavior.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:22 am

I don't think he's with anyone either.  I'm getting single vibes from all three of them to be honest.  I think the RS spoiler may well be true, especially because I haven't heard any denials or counter-rumours.  It was filmed so long ago, and so many people would know the result, that I think if the spoiler wasn't true, someone would have said something by now.  

What I don't believe for one moment is that Mikaela was ever the "true" F1, even if he picks her.  I think he wanted Lyndsey from the start, but something happened along the way to make him or her change their minds.  I hope the full story comes out at some point as I'm curious to know what went down.  Could be a very uncomfortable ATFR coming up for sure!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:28 am

@Aunties_Love,

This is my impression but for me, I see Lyndsey feeling hurt by what he discloses (not moving) ...like a betrayal.

Whereas, what I hear from Mikaela is anger and he talked about the anger on the beach. So I'm thinking he may be thinking about Mikaela
I don't know...

One thing I wasn't too fond of was his tone with Mikaela:

When Mikaela angrily asked, "is this a joke?" His reply seems very flippant, "No, it's not a joke."  Like, I'm hoping that he didn't say that he's in love with Lyndsey too. Can you be a little bit more sensitive there, Chris?!  Omg!!  Use the word care very much maybe!!

Jmo

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:35 am

I know I have said it before, but this is giving me flashbacks to season 1 when Brad went over to tell Whit that he's choosing Bianka. Whit acted the same way that we are seeing with Mik as far as saying the hurtful, the getting up and walking away. All of which Whit did in season 1 with Brad chasing after her as we are seeing here now with Chris. With the finale though and what Chris says on the beach, he's hoping IMO that what he said to Lyndsey didn't turn her off and he's still got a shot at having her. Just my thoughts on it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 am

Sadly, I just don't care one way or the other. He could pic Lyndsay or Mik or walk off alone or pick one only to break up shortly after and it really wouldn't matter to me.

This has been one of the worst seasons that I have ever watched....of any franchise. The lead was bland and just spewing the same cliches to almost everyone. The women were not much better. Boring.

They signed up Chris as he was more of a name...even though I had no idea who he was. I would have preferred if they had gone with Mike.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:16 am

We don't know , and I thought he had a great connection with Lyndsey I myself thought he dot his I and crossed his t with Lyndsey and I was hoping the out come was there love story BUT when you see the teasers doesn't look very promising for her cause I think she was not happy with him in the end for what ever reason. As she is young was heart broken and new what she was looking for when she went into this and the out come doesn't look it's what he promised her. Jmo For Mikeala love her great spunky girl smart but she was kinda chasing him more then he was with her but I do think he eventually fell for her but for all the wrong reasons. But she was willing to not give up on him while he checked his heart out , so she had hope in what she thought they had. Reality check Chris was not ready wether he lot he did or not. Who knows where his mind was we are all just trying to figure it out as well.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 am

@Aunties_Love

I never watched Brad season or the other Bachelor so I don't know anything about them.

It would make sense if this season, they replicated what happened on Brad season, right?

I guess, we'll soon find out.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:49 am

*sorry....what I meant was that what u said would make sense if they decided to replicate Brad season, @Aunties_Love

Not sure if I was clear :s

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:42 am

Thanks. I do see so many things that are lining up with this season and Brads. Especially the finale. Guess we will see what happens.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99