SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by star_D Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:17 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image_zpse2lgpsle
source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
This is the other confusing one.
So apparently Bekah made to Italy.
And previously we already had Jacquline, Seinne, Becca, Tia, Lauren, and Kendall.
So are there 7 girls left in Italy?
I thought that they typically have 6 people left before hometown.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 am

star_D wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image_zpse2lgpsle
source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
This is the other confusing one.
So apparently Bekah made to Italy.
And previously we already had Jacquline, Seinne, Becca, Tia, Lauren, and Kendall.
So are there 7 girls left in Italy?
I thought that they typically have 6 people left before hometown.

Once in a blue moon, they throw us a curve. This is one of those times, I guess because yes there are screencaps of 7 girls in Italy. That leaves Chelsea leaving in Paris. I'm so eager to figure out who else! They haven't thrown us a bone just yet....not the one I'm looking for, anyway!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:08 am

so are we now thinking that Jacqueline got the 2/1 in Paris and this is the night portion?  I am wondering if the day portion is with Jacqueline and whoever, Arie and Jac leave the day portion in the car which breaks down on their way back to get changed?  Could that be a scenariio??

Considering what they are dressed in, I think this goes with the above one of Arie and Jacqueline

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image_zpsje269npr
From @Ladybug82's sc's

So, could they of been a part of the 2/1 in Paris then another ID date in epi 7, or did they just have that jammed pack of a day where they did a day portion with another person involved, that person left and it was Arie and Jac that left them, car broke down, then had their night portion after getting changed??

This is what we have right now for epi 6&7

Episode 6    9 - 6 BECCA, LAUREN, KENDALL, TIA, SEINNE, BEKHA, JACQUELINE, CHELSEA, +1
PARIS, FRANCE - stayed at
10/12-13: Travel
10/14 - ID:  LAUREN BURNHAM - Luxembourg Gardens - evening portion at Iffel Tower
10/15 - GD:  BEKAH, CHELSEA, TIA, SEINNE, BECCA, KENDALL - Moulin Rouge
10/16 - 2/1: JACQUELINE,
10/17 - RC - ELIMINATED: BEKHA, CHELSEA,

Episode 7  6 - 4  SEINNE, BECCA, LAUREN, TIA, KENDALL, JACQUELINE(per sc and LeapofFaith,bluejay25, mprssdbyu), BEKHA M
FLORENCE, ITALY - stayed at
10/18 - travel / time off
10/19 - ID:
10/20 - GD:  SEINNE, JACQUELINE,
10/20 - Chris Harrison spotted on flight from Florence to Paris.
10/21 - ID: BECCA K - Barga, Tuscony - Video posted -
10/22 - ID - LUCCA ITALY - LAUREN B - RS tweeted that this date happened on the weekend OR GD
10/23 - RC  - ELIMINATED: SEINNE, CHELSEA - ig react 10/27

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:12 am

I am wanting to bring this forward again and entertain the idea that MAYBE the 2/1 date didn't happen in epi 6 as per what we are thinking Millsy is saying and could it of happened in epi 5. I ask this cause we do have the "ultimate" Bach scenario of leaving the unchosen one in the middle of nowhere.....what better than the middle of the glades.

That would mean that Tia was on the 2/1 there with someone else then Tia would carry on the date with Arie for somewhere else.

Any thoughts??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I am wanting to bring this forward again and entertain the idea that MAYBE the 2/1 date didn't happen in epi 6 as per what we are thinking Millsy is saying and could it of happened in epi 5.  I ask this cause we do have the "ultimate" Bach scenario of leaving the unchosen one in the middle of nowhere.....what better than the middle of the glades.

That would mean that Tia was on the 2/1 there with someone else then Tia would carry on the date with Arie for somewhere else.

Any thoughts??

I think maybe Chelsea's date in ep.6 was a group date with Marikh, Lauren B, and Maquel.
Tia's date is a one-on-one. The other date is a two-on-one.
But then it means he only eliminated one girl (Chelsea) in ep.7. It doesn't make much sense.
Maybe they have one extra date in Paris.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:27 am

star_D wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am wanting to bring this forward again and entertain the idea that MAYBE the 2/1 date didn't happen in epi 6 as per what we are thinking Millsy is saying and could it of happened in epi 5.  I ask this cause we do have the "ultimate" Bach scenario of leaving the unchosen one in the middle of nowhere.....what better than the middle of the glades.

Any thoughts??

I think maybe Chelsea's date in ep.6 was a group date with Marikh, Lauren B, and Maquel.
Tia's date is a one-on-one. The other date is a two-on-one.
But then it means he only eliminated one girl (Chelsea) in ep.7. It doesn't make much sense.
Maybe they have one extra date in Paris.

Tia's date was in epi 5 I believe.

We know from the sc that is Italy, there are 7 there and they are SEINNE, BECCA, LAUREN, TIA, KENDALL, JACQUELINE(per sc and LeapofFaith,bluejay25, mprssdbyu), Bekha M. This means that Chelsea was eliminated in epi 6. so will put the epi 5 and onward in here so we have a better look. My main question now is was Tia's date in epi 5 actually the 2/1, then if Jacqueline had an ID in epi 6 versus the 2/1

Episode 5 13 - 9? CHELSEA, BECCA, KENDALL, LAUREN, BEKAH, SEINNE, TIA, JACQUELINE, KRYSTAL, +3
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA - stayed at W Fort Lauderdale Hotel/ Starwood hotel chain(sleuthed by star_D and mprssdbyu)
10/6 -7 - TRAVEL and B roll filming
10/8 - ID: CHELSEA - pic on boat
10/9 - GD: BECCA, KENDALL, LAUREN, BEKAH, SIENNE, KRYSTAL
10/10 - ID2: TIA - swamp tour / everglades
10/11 - RC 5 ELIMINATIONS:

Episode 6 9 - 6 BECCA, LAUREN, KENDALL, TIA, SEINNE, BEKHA, JACQUELINE, CHELSEA, +1
PARIS, FRANCE - stayed at
10/12-13: Travel
10/14 - ID: LAUREN BURNHAM - Luxembourg Gardens - evening portion at Iffel Tower
10/15 - GD: BEKAH, CHELSEA, TIA, SEINNE, BECCA, KENDALL - Moulin Rouge
10/16 - 2/1: JACQUELINE,
10/17 - RC - ELIMINATED: BEKHA, CHELSEA,

Episode 7 6 - 4 SEINNE, BECCA, LAUREN, TIA, KENDALL, JACQUELINE(per sc and LeapofFaith,bluejay25, mprssdbyu), Bekha M
FLORENCE, ITALY - stayed at
10/18 - travel / time off
10/19 - ID:
10/20 - GD: SEINNE, JACQUELINE,
10/20 - Chris Harrison spotted on flight from Florence to Paris.
10/21 - ID: BECCA K - Barga, Tuscony - Video posted -
10/22 - ID - LUCCA ITALY - LAUREN B - RS tweeted that this date happened on the weekend OR GD
10/23 - RC - ELIMINATED: SEINNE, BEKHA, JACQUELINE

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Loved catching up in this thread! Nice job everyone! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm wondering if the Demolition Derby group date with these 15 women: 
1 )CHELSEA ROY 2) TIA BOOTH,  3) CAROLINE LUNNY 4) MAQUEL COOPER 5)  JENNA COOPER 6) VALERIE BILES  7) MARIKH MATHIAS  8) KENDALL LONG  9) BEKAH MARTINEZ  10) SEINNE FLEMMING  11) BRITTANY TAYLOR  12) ANNALIESE PUCCINI  13) JENNY DELANEY  14) BIBIANA JULIAN and 15) LAUREN GRIFFIN  source

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 44BD695D00000578-4922468-image-a-118_1506450804405

Is followed by this portion in the evening. My screen cap. source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Enhance

There are 12 women here. Maybe someone can help me label the 12. 
I see off hand 1) Bibianna 2) Chelsea 3) Valerie and that's all I can make out. Sorry.  There is also a rose up for grabs sitting on the coffee table. 
This photo would then go with this one: Chelsea is wearing the same dress as above.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image_21
And this other screen cap would go along with that evening portion as well. 
source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image_zpsgzuq9pva

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:05 pm

I've always felt that to be the case, Kasha! Arie's casual sweater just did not match up to RC for me!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:13 pm

These are the girls I see: 
From the left side of the room is Chelsea, Maquel,________, Bibianna, Valerie and _______.
The right side is Annalise, Caroline, Brittany, Marikh, _________and _________.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:43 pm

I see starting at FAR left (my left)... Kendall, Valerie, Bibiana, Tia, Maquel, Chelsea
Xing over to next couch (my right)   Annaliese, Caroline, Seinne, Marikh, Jenna and Ashley Lubke/Brittany Taylor (I think)
I think one of the WOC got hurt and had to go to hospital. She was diagnosed with a concussion and missed evening part of group date but I can not remember who it was.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:47 pm

Guesses from left:
?? , Marikh, Bibiana, Valerie, Kendall, Chelsea, Annaliese, Caroline, ?? , Tia, ?? , ??.

Bekah may be talking with Arie. I don't see the three WOC. May they are on the couch to the right. Or maybe waiting to talk to Arie.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria