SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 03, 2018 5:05 am

I'm finding it hard trying to muster any kind of enthusiasm for Ali's season.  We've always had such strong, confident, self-assured women as Leads in AU and when I look at Ali I just see a wide-eyed, naiive, idealistic schoolgirl.  She's going to need a lot of coaching to pull this off, IMO.  Of course I'll still watch and sleuth though (and hopefully the men might be decent?!?!) laugh out loud.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 03, 2018 9:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 011e5b10

Oh dear she has limited comments on her ig hmmm I hope she will be ok I actually believe her when she says she wants to settle down just hope she doesn’t fall for another guy like grant....I’ll still watch her season just hope it’s not too much of a train wreck

Does anyone know what excuse Ali and Grant used for their break up? TIA! I'll watch her season, too.. She may surprise me and be a really good one. I remember when they announced Ashley as the US 'Ette a lot of people didn't think she would be a good one because of her drunken episodes on Brad's season and she wound up being one of the best we've had. IMO These shows are my guilty pleasure and I watch even if it is a hit and miss lead. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 03, 2018 10:49 am

Happy for Ali. Remember her from Tim's season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 07, 2018 1:48 am

Phwoar, OK this is juicy - New Idea via Daily Mail are claiming Ali was the one to cause the breakup between herself & Grant because she hooked up with his friend.  They've apparently even got texts from her to Grant begging for forgiveness. Hmmm...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5697799/Bachelor-Paradises-Grant-Kemp-claims-ex-girlfriend-Ali-Oetjen-CHEATED-him.html

Oh and apparently this guy might be on the show (I don't remember him from Idol but from the interview it sounds like if he does appear it's just for another 15 mins of fame).  If this is the standard of men we're going to get, I have my reservations.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 DdLyRd5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5698251/Will-Australian-Idol-Voice-star-Scott-Newnham-join-Bachelorette.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon May 07, 2018 3:49 am

Not sure who to believe but this is not good for The Bachelorette.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 07, 2018 5:44 am

ummm imo i totally believe Ali over Grant anyday.... apparently he wanted a threesome and that was the reason for the breakup. Grant asking for a 3some makes way more sense to me anyway laugh out loud also 100% he is jealous she is going to be bachette...what a douche - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon May 07, 2018 10:01 am

LOL, all of the Facebook comments I’ve read about this are people calling shenanigans on it, saying that they’re trying to make Ali interesting, calling her a potato and saying she wouldn’t be that saucy Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698
Do you think they would ever recall a Bette though? Like Miss Universe being stripped of her crown, and the first runner up having to take over? rotfl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 07, 2018 10:33 am

Bobette wrote:Phwoar, OK this is juicy - New Idea via Daily Mail are claiming Ali was the one to cause the breakup between herself & Grant because she hooked up with his friend.  They've apparently even got texts from her to Grant begging for forgiveness. Hmmm...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5697799/Bachelor-Paradises-Grant-Kemp-claims-ex-girlfriend-Ali-Oetjen-CHEATED-him.html

Oh and apparently this guy might be on the show (I don't remember him from Idol but from the interview it sounds like if he does appear it's just for another 15 mins of fame).  If this is the standard of men we're going to get, I have my reservations.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 DdLyRd5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5698251/Will-Australian-Idol-Voice-star-Scott-Newnham-join-Bachelorette.html

If Ali beat Grant at his own douche game good for her. She fell for Grant in the first place, that alone should be disqualifying. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 07, 2018 11:02 am

Can she take any more photos staring down at her enhanced cleavage?

Either way, she is a no for me for the next Bette. I will be following along here to see the man candy, but I will not be wasting time on this one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon May 07, 2018 12:44 pm

I don't know much about Ali O. (didn't watch Tim's season), but she strikes me as someone who's very insecure. I hope she's ready for this, because it doesn't seem like she's strong enough to handle producer manipulation (or public/SM scrutiny either for that matter). The fact that she's already limiting comments on IG is a bad sign, because it means that she's putting too much emphasis on what other people think of her. This girl needs to get a backbone fast, or otherwise she's going to have a miserable time.

Last edited by flojo031 on Mon May 07, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:LOL, all of the Facebook comments I’ve read about this are people calling shenanigans on it, saying that they’re trying to make Ali interesting, calling her a potato and saying she wouldn’t be that saucy Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698
Do you think they would ever recall a Bette though? Like Miss Universe being stripped of her crown, and the first runner up having to take over? rotfl

I don't think so @Dirty Street Pie, but I wish they would!  

I'm not looking forward to watching her and I don't think it will be a good thing for her personally.  IMO she is not emotionally well equipped enough to deal with the backlash.  I've never seen such a negative response to the announcement of a Lead!  Nick Cummins got a mixed reaction but at least he's got humour working for him.  In the paparazzi pics coming out the girls are always laughing their heads off and I think his season will be very entertaining, even if he doesn't fit the stereotypical mould.  

Ali is just so.... boring.  I feel bad saying that but here's no other word IMO.  She's probably a nice enough person but she just doesn't have what it takes to carry a season IMO.  Despite her "positive affirmation" waffle on Instagram, I think she is actually very insecure (the amount of cosmetic surgery she's had says a lot, IMO).  I've read a few interviews and she seems unrealistic about what she's looking for in a relationship.  It sounds like she'll settle for nothing less than a fairytale, which doesn't bode well IMO.  

Regarding the break up with Grant, I think the truth is probably somewhere between the two versions of events.  What I find most interesting about the leaked group chat screenshots is who's involved in the conversation.  Nina seems to enjoy sticking her nose into everyone's business, and I don't think it's a coincidence that she was the ONLY contestant also involved in the leaked conversation between Luke and Lisa.  Seems to me like she's started up a little side business snitching on her fellow cast mates.   Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 EWMLyOY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 10:37 pm

Suspect If Grant's involved, nothing surprises me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess