SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon May 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Happy for Ali.  Remember her from Tim's season.  

Unfortunately the Ali from Tim's season no longer exists thanks to cosmetic help. https://www.nowtolove.com.au/health/body/bachelorette-ali-oetjen-plastic-surgery-before-and-after-48032

And not forgetting in Ali's quest to bag a husband she was engaged to David Waldeck in mid 2015. And more recently she was ready to have Grant's babies.

To me, Ali is the worst choice for the Bachelorette, and I will not be watching.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon May 07, 2018 11:17 pm

The Plot Thickens. 2pop

'I came back inside and he was going down on her': Bachelor in Paradise's Grant Kemp claims he 'caught his friend performing oral sex on Ali Oetjen on the stairs just five minutes after leaving the house'

Bachelor In Paradise star Grant Kemp has made more extraordinary claims about Ali Oetjen 'cheating' on him during a trip to Los Angeles in March.

The American firefighter, 29, told The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Tuesday that Ali had only been staying at his house for four days before she was allegedly unfaithful.

'I had left to go and find my friends. I came back inside and [a man] was going down on her on the stairs. And I kicked her out of the house,' he said on-air.

Explaining the 'incident', Grant claimed that he and Ali had returned to his home with several other friends after visiting a nightclub in LA.

That night, at around 2:15am, he briefly left the house to greet other guests, as he lives in a gated community, and was gone for just 'five minutes'.

He returned to the house with a friend, Sabrina, and claimed they both walked in on Ali receiving oral sex from a male house guest.

Grant said: 'Her plan was to get a job in LA and move in with me. What basically happened was, she was there for four days before this whole thing went down and I ended up kicking her out of my house.'

Grant explained he was in love with Ali before her alleged infidelity and demanded that she pack her suitcases and leave.

'She went to a hotel and I guess she left the next night,' he added.

According to Grant, Ali repeatedly messaged him that night and he eventually blocked her.

'She was like, "Please, please, I hate myself for this. I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did that. That's not me,"' he said.

'It's like, "Dude you did it, I don't care if you were drunk or not, that's no excuse."'

He also claimed that, before the alleged 'oral sex' incident, Ali had tried to kiss another one of his friends during a night out.

Elsewhere in the interview, Grant said he'd noticed some 'red flags' about Ali before he supposedly caught her cheating.

He described her as 'erratic' and 'a little bit crazy' after drinking.

Grant explained he had not seen Ali drunk before her trip to LA because alcohol was moderated on Bachelor In Paradise.

Grant claimed that he wanted to speak out publicly because it had previously been reported that Ali broke up with him after he suggested a threesome.

He denied this was the case, telling KIIS FM that was the 'opposite' of what happened.

'I was getting attacked because of the articles that went out about the threesome offer and Ali running home scared. That's not what happened,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5701659/Grant-Kemp-claims-caught-friend-performing-oral-sex-Ali-Oetjen.html

Last edited by Bobette on Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Well, Mishaaaaaaaa is a fast mover laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue May 08, 2018 12:05 am

Oh gosh. Train wreck
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue May 08, 2018 12:34 am

Geez, TPTB should've done their homework before signing her on as Bachelorette. Since they love their celebrities, they should've tried to get Delta Goodrem. As annoying as she is on The Voice, she would've made a great Bachelorette.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 08, 2018 12:47 am

spangler wrote:Geez, TPTB should've done their homework before signing her on as Bachelorette. Since they love their celebrities, they should've tried to get Delta Goodrem. As annoying as she is on The Voice, she would've made a great Bachelorette.

Oh no, spare me a season of Delta, she is so fake and insipid.

Will be interesting to see how Ali is coping with this though, as previous posters have mentioned, she doesn't have the best self esteem, and having this stuff coming out would be very tough.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue May 08, 2018 12:52 am

@Dirty Street Pie I totally agree with your sentiments on Delta.

As for Ali, I am a compassionate person, but I have zero sympathy for her. She chose to be the bachelorette. As far as I'm concerned 'she's made her bed and has to lie in it'.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 08, 2018 1:06 am

@Storybook I agree, Ali did agree to be Bette, and if there is even a nugget of truth in what Grant has claimed she would have to be very naive to not think that it would come out at some point. Although she does come across as naive, so perhaps I answered my own question there!

It's a very bad look for Channel 10 though, I can't imagine they're thrilled. But then if they're going to make her Bette, they would have to know this was lurking in the background.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 08, 2018 1:56 am

I have such a hard time believing Grant though....that guy gets into so much crap and wants the attention so who knows.......all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 08, 2018 4:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
spangler wrote:Geez, TPTB should've done their homework before signing her on as Bachelorette. Since they love their celebrities, they should've tried to get Delta Goodrem. As annoying as she is on The Voice, she would've made a great Bachelorette.

Oh no, spare me a season of Delta, she is so fake and insipid.

Will be interesting to see how Ali is coping with this though, as previous posters have mentioned, she doesn't have the best self esteem, and having this stuff coming out would be very tough.

bowdown Thank you, @Dirty Street Pie; I thought I was the only person in the entire country who felt that way about Delta.  I would not enjoy a whole season of her self-indulgence.  She doesn't need a dating show anyway - she treats The Voice like her own personal Tinder.  Hasn't she dated at least one hot young guy from every season she's judged so far?!

But I digress...

Someone made the comment a few pages back that maybe this whole thing with Ali is coming out now since everyone's saying she's too boring to be Lead and they're trying to spice up her image a bit?  Makes sense but weird way to go about it if true.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 08, 2018 7:28 am

@Bobette my friends and I must be nasty biatches that go against him the grain of normal Australians because we all can't stand Delta laugh out loud

It was me that made the comment about it being trying to make Ali more interesting, but that was just based on all of the top rated Facebook comments about it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette my friends and I must be nasty biatches that go against him the grain of normal Australians because we all can't stand Delta laugh out loud

It was me that made the comment about it being trying to make Ali more interesting, but that was just based on all of the top rated Facebook comments about it.

I agree the timing of the "leak" does seem very suspicious.  Not sure if they've achieved their objective though - she's gone from being boring to now seeming a bit desperate and lacking in self respect.  This is certainly not the pre-season photos at the races or the family baby and grandma Instagram posts we usually see!  Oh to be a fly on the wall at Ch 10 right now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess