SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue May 08, 2018 10:36 am

i really enjoyed Ali on Tim's season, not so much on BIP but Grant's story has so many holes in it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Tue May 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Grant is a major douchenozzle, and I would take anything that he had to say with a grain of salt. I don't think Ali cheated on him, but clearly something did happen. The truth is somewhere in the middle. I definitely believe the threesome story though, that's just the kind of person he is. A jerk and a f***boi. no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 08, 2018 1:20 pm

If anything, this is good publicity as more of the viewing public will tune in to see for themselves. As for the quality of bachelors that the news will entice to put their lives on hold, I think we'd get more of the Grant's than the Tim Robards types. JMHO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Michael is taking Grant's side, which I find significant since we all saw how much of a Gossip Queen Michael is, so if there's anyone that knows what actually went down other than Grant & Ali themselves, it's him IMO.  2pop 2pop

Michael Turnbull has weighed in on Grant Kemp's claims that Ali Oetjen 'cheated' on him with a male friend - and it's clear he's taking sides.
The Bachelorette runner-up, 37, took to Instagram on Tuesday night to tell Grant, 29, he 'deserved better', adding that the 'right girl will come along' someday.
It comes after Grant alleged on KIIS FM earlier that day that he had walked in on Ali, 32, engaging in a sex act with an acquaintance in his own home.
'You deserve better than that and the right girl will come along.'

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 G1WoOZW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue May 08, 2018 10:38 pm

AEF wrote:i really enjoyed Ali on Tim's season, not so much on BIP but Grant's story has so many holes in it.

I agree! Wasn't his mum following Ali on instagram? Why would you follow someone you know cheated on your son?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 pm

I’m not taking sides as I have no idea of the facts. However I do wonder why Ali has said nothing to refute Grant’s claims. Could be she has been told to say nothing by Channel 10 to avoid any further damage to her character. I for one don’t find the jucy gossip giving me incentive to watch the Bachelorette.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Storybook wrote:I’m not taking sides as I have no idea of the facts. However I do wonder why Ali has said nothing to refute Grant’s claims. Could be she has been told to say nothing by Channel 10 to avoid any further damage to her character. I for one don’t find  the jucy gossip giving me incentive to watch the Bachelorette.

ITA - if anything it's turning me further off.  For me, a Bette Lead should be a confident, commanding woman; someone men want to "compete" to spend time with.  The kind of girl that's usually out of their league.  From the sounds of it, all Grant's friend needed to do was spend 5 minutes with Ali on the stairs and he was "in like Flynn".  That ain't no Lead material, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed May 09, 2018 1:17 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette my friends and I must be nasty biatches that go against him the grain of normal Australians because we all can't stand Delta laugh out loud

It was me that made the comment about it being trying to make Ali more interesting, but that was just based on all of the top rated Facebook comments about it.
Me Toooo. Not a Delta fan handwave
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 09, 2018 3:42 am

Daily Mail now speculating Ali may be replaced!  Yes, do it!  For her own sake as much as the audience's.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5707333/Will-Ali-Oetjen-replaced-Bachelorette.html

Will Ali Oetjen be replaced? Fans are divided over the new Bachelorette after her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp made sensational claims about their breakup

Her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp sensationally claimed that she 'cheated' on him with his friend while staying at his Los Angeles home.

And now some viewers are calling for Ali Oetjen to be replaced as Bachelorette after she was accused of being unfaithful.

Following Grant's bombshell KIIS FM interview on Tuesday, fans took to social media to urge Network Ten to find somebody new.

Responding to Grant's 'cheating' claims about Ali, 32, one viewer commented: 'Pretty sure she won't be the Bachelorette if that's legit.

'She's limited the comments on her Instagram - don't think Channel Ten will want her series sabotaged before it starts.'

Another vented: 'Very disappointing. The people making decisions need to be reviewed. The choices for Sophie Monk were disappointing and now this. Won’t be watching.'

One fan even called for Ali to be replaced by Bachelor In Paradise's Lisa Hyde.

'Before you start taping, you should consider changing who the Bachelorette is... Lisa all the way,' they suggested.

However, other Bachelorette fans flocked to Ali's defence, insisting that they 'can't wait' to see her find love on the show.

'You deserve so much better. You're such a darling. God bless you, can't wait to see you on the Bachelorette. Go girl,' one supporter wrote.

A similar comment read: 'People are being mean for the sake of being mean. Good luck you deserve to find love.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

The fan discussion comes after Grant made extraordinary claims about Ali 'cheating' on him during a trip to Los Angeles in March.

The American firefighter, 29, told The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Tuesday that Ali had only been staying at his house for four days before she was allegedly unfaithful.

'I had left to go and find my friends. I came back inside and [a man] was going down on her on my stairs. So I kicked her out of my house that night,' he said on-air.

Explaining the 'incident', Grant claimed that he and Ali had returned to his home with several other friends after visiting a nightclub in LA.

That night, at around 2:15am, he briefly left the house to greet other guests, as he lives in a gated community, and was gone for just 'five minutes'.

He returned to the house with a friend, Sabrina, and claimed they both walked in on Ali receiving oral sex from a male house guest.

Grant said: 'Her plan was to get a job in LA and move in with me. What basically happened was, she was there for four days before this whole thing went down and I ended up kicking her out of my house.'

Grant explained he was in love with Ali before her alleged infidelity and demanded that she pack her suitcases and leave.

'She went to a hotel and I guess she left the next night,' he added.

According to Grant, Ali repeatedly messaged him that night and so he blocked her.

'She was like, "Please, please, I hate myself for this. I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did that. That's not me,"' he said.

'It's like, "Dude you did it, I don't care if you were drunk or not, that's no excuse."'

Elsewhere in the interview, Grant said he'd noticed some 'red flags' about Ali before he supposedly caught her cheating.

He explained he had not seen Ali drunk on Bachelor In Paradise because alcohol was moderated on set, and was surprised by her behaviour.

Grant claimed that he wanted to speak out publicly because it had previously been reported that Ali broke up with him after he suggested a threesome.

He denied this was the case, however, telling KIIS FM that was the 'opposite' of what happened.

'I was getting attacked because of the articles that went out about the threesome offer and Ali running home scared. That's not what happened,' he said.

Ali and Grant had decided to stay together at the end of Bachelor In Paradise.

However, at the conclusion of the episode, it was revealed that the couple had split shortly after Ali flew to visit Grant in Los Angeles.

The blonde reality TV star was then announced as Australia's new Bachelorette.

Maybe that's why all these articles have suddenly come out?  To give TPTB an excuse to dethrone her?  It's a bit suss the cheating allegations only broke after the extreme negative response to her being announced Lead.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed May 09, 2018 4:52 am

Ten hitting back saying "false" and "misleading"
https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/channel-ten-says-there-are-two-sides-to-the-grant-and-ali-cheating-debacle/ar-AAwZ2S0?ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 09, 2018 4:58 am

LOL.  Guess they're standing by their choice then.  I think what we really need is for Michael to start up his own Gossip Blog so he can give us the lowdown on all the behind the scenes Bach happenings.  Maybe a column in Woman's Day.  laugh out loud

ETA: 2pop

Bachelor In Paradise's Grant Kemp accused his ex-girlfriend Ali Oetjen of 'cheating on him' during an explosive interview on Tuesday's The Kyle and Jackie O Show.

And on Wednesday, radio hosts Kyle Sandilands, 46, and Jackie 'O' Henderson, 43, attempted to call up the new Bachelorette to hear her 'side of the story'.

After failing to get through, Kyle left a voicemail on Ali's ARN work phone, advising her to 'front' the allegations and forgo the 'bulls**t'.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 am

As I predicted Channel 10 have gone into damage control. I expected nothing less from a television station that trails the ABC in ratings !!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess