SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun May 27, 2018 11:05 pm

I wish

Will Bachelorette Ali Oetjen be dumped by Network Ten?

https://dailym.ai/2xiN5De
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun May 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Sundy wrote:I wish

Will Bachelorette Ali Oetjen be dumped by Network Ten?

https://dailym.ai/2xiN5De

Yes.  This needs to happen.  For her sake as much as the audience.  She's too insecure to survive the experience, IMO.

PLEASE, PAY NIKKI WHATEVER IT TAKES!   Praying The other bonus would be that Nikki would DEMAND decent guys.

Controversial Bachelorette Ali Oetjen puts on a brave face as she goes for lunch in Adelaide with her mother... amid reports Network Ten 'is holding crisis meetings about her future'

Network Ten is reportedly having second thoughts about signing up Ali Oetjen as Australia's next Bachelorette after she was embroiled in a 'cheating' scandal.

But the 32-year-old personal trainer put on a brave face on Sunday, stepping out in Adelaide for lunch with her mother, who was visiting from interstate.

Ali was all smiles despite the controversy surrounding her breakup with ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp, and appeared to be looking forward to showing her mum around town.

Ali, who first appeared on Tim Robards' season of The Bachelor in 2013, braved the chilly weather in an off-the-shoulder top and ripped jeans.

She completed her casual look with beige sneakers and accessorised with a light brown handbag, a silver necklace and drop earrings.

It comes after NW magazine alleged on Monday that Channel Ten was 'considering dumping' Ali and signing up fan favourite Nikki Gogan to replace her.

The network has reportedly been in 'damage control' and and holding 'crisis meetings' to decide the future of the show, after fans publicly criticised the decision to hire Ali.

'It would be a brutal move to replace Ali after she's been announced, but Nikki will bring in the ratings without a doubt - everyone is still obsessed with her finding The One,' a source claimed.

'They haven't let go of Ali yet, but they're really counting on Nikki to save the series.'

The insider added that Ali's casting has been a 'disaster', with fans slamming the decision to sign her up as the show's new leading lady.

'Before Grant's story even came out, fans were already outraged, calling her boring,' they said.

Nikki was left heartbroken when she was dumped by Richie Strahan in The Bachelor 2016 finale.

She was widely tipped for the following year's Bachelorette, however the role eventually went to Sophie Monk.

According to NW, Network Ten are 'throwing money' at Nikki to join the show, after she previously turned down an offer to appear on Bachelor In Paradise.

It comes after American model Grant Kemp publicly accused Ali of cheating on him in March when she was visiting his home in Los Angeles.

Grant claimed that he and a friend, Sabrina Jaragosky-Hicks, had walked in on Ali 'hooking up' with a male house guest.

'She went to a hotel and I guess she left the next night,' he told KIIS FM after the alleged cheating incident.

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten, Ali and Nikki for comment.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun May 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Nikki's instagram story from yesterday showed her celebrating her birthday early because she's going to be away for half of June.... how about being away for all of June and July instead laugh out loud

Would love for this to be true, I agree for Ali's sake as much as the viewers, IMO she's already not coping well with the media and social media stuff, and it's only going to get worse
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 28, 2018 12:11 am

WOW should I still hold out hope for Nikki being bachette?? I don’t know how they would change this though unless Ali herself pulls herself out?? Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 am

I dream, but we never seem to get who we want, just bodgy fame junkies pushing there own brand. I want the old Bachie back when it was about truly finding the one and not a pre arranged F1. Please Bachie gods please. Drop Ali, she’s as boring as, fake and I seriously question her side of events. Convince Nikki. Australia needs her love story like we needed Sams (never mind how that ended)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 am

Sundy wrote:I dream, but we never seem to get who we want, just bodgy fame junkies pushing there own brand. I want the old Bachie back when it was about truly finding the one and not a pre arranged F1. Please Bachie gods please. Drop Ali, she’s as boring as, fake and I seriously question her side of events. Convince Nikki. Australia needs her love story like we needed Sams (never mind how that ended)
Oh and Ps. Nikki posted on IG that she loves love so I feel she is sufficiently healed.   :yes:
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 28, 2018 1:56 am

Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:I dream, but we never seem to get who we want, just bodgy fame junkies pushing there own brand. I want the old Bachie back when it was about truly finding the one and not a pre arranged F1. Please Bachie gods please. Drop Ali, she’s as boring as, fake and I seriously question her side of events. Convince Nikki. Australia needs her love story like we needed Sams (never mind how that ended)
Oh and Ps. Nikki posted on IG that she loves love so I feel she is sufficiently healed.   :yes:

Please Nikki, do us a solid here and take the gig.  We won't be happy till you do!  That podcast she did with Tim Dormer definitely made it sound like she would consider it, IMO.  And as I said upthread, I think they would HAVE to give her decent men.  Not one or two, but a whole cast full of decent blokes, for her to even consider it.  So it would be a win/win - loveable Lead, and decent suitors.  Viewers would LOVE IT! TPTB must realise that, surely?

Ali's season would be a ratings disaster IMO.  I expect she's probably a perfectly nice girl IRL, but IMO she has self esteem issues, will flog anything on IG for a buck and has a whiff of desperation about her (seriously, she'd "DIE" for Grant after knowing him for what, 5 minutes?).  A good Lead needs to be someone female viewers can relate to and admire, and male contestants feel like is "out of their league".  Ali fulfills none of that criteria, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon May 28, 2018 2:03 am

Amen @Bobette. We need another Georgia Love season. Nikki has the personality to carry it off. My actual biggest BIGGEST real fear is that Ali will kill the franchise of Bachette in Oz. I’m not actually over exagerating it’s a legit fear
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon May 28, 2018 2:18 am

The network released a statement and said it's not true regarding the Nikki rumour sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon May 28, 2018 2:28 am

Considering they will start filming bachelorette in the next month, it was never going to happen. But I hold out hope for next year. Nikki is still everyone's favourite.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon May 28, 2018 3:05 am

Argh so it’s Channel 10 who are the ones that are looking forward to Ali finding love. Cause god knows I couldn’t give a rats. 

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/network-ten-responds-to-rumours-it-is-replacing-bachelorette-ali-oetjen/news-story/d5473bc1523dadd79ab08923d00566bf
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 28, 2018 3:07 am

I never understood the Nikki love, but I have to say I would just about rather have anyone else other than Ali and not just for my sake, but for her emotional health, too. I don't think she is stable enough to do this show esp after her making the statement about dying for Grant when she hadn't known him but maybe a week at the time?

Also as stated above, I'm afraid she will kill the Ette Au show and that's not fair to us fans. As much as I look forward to watching it, I would rather them not have it this season and come back with someone new next season. JMHO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess