SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon May 28, 2018 7:19 am

So many lols over of Nikki’s instagram, she posted a picture from her birthday lunch, and she’s holding a rose and the comments are going nuts with people wanting her to be Bette rotfl

She’s swearing it’s just a coincidence, a very poorly timed coincidence in light of the speculation today, pretty funny though.

Ali, meanwhile is trolling around in the Adelaide hills with her family which is what I would be expecting her to do if she leaves for filming in the next week or so.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon May 28, 2018 10:19 am

Thanks for the updates @Dirty Street Pie; I can't even bring myself to follow Ali on IG so no idea what she's up to.  Sounds like TPTB are sticking with her so guess I'd better bite the bullet and prepare for my feed to be flooded with workout gear spam. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 1:19 pm

I never understood the Nikki love either, but she would certainly be a better pick than Ali. As much as I fear for this whole franchise down under, it's the network who are killing it by doing all this stunt casting and prearranged F1's. One of the reasons I originally got into the Aussie version of the show was because it seemed so much more authentic than the American version of the show. Now, in many ways it's even worse.

I so miss the show as it was during Georgia's season. One of my all time favourites.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 30, 2018 12:10 am

'I am 100 percent still the Bachelorette': Ali Oetjen confirms she hasn't been 'dumped' by Network Ten... saying 'I don't know where this cr*p comes from'

Ali Oetjen has denied rumours she is being 'dumped' by Network Ten as Australia's next Bachelorette.

Speaking to Jodie of Mix 102.3's Jodie & Soda on Tuesday - where she works in the sales department - the blonde confirmed she's set to start filming the series imminently.

'I am about to start filming and I am 100 percent the Bachelorette,' Ali, 32, told Jodie in a private conversation.

She added: 'I don't know where this c**p comes from'.

The announcement comes after NW magazine alleged that Network Ten was 'considering dumping' Ali and signing up Nikki Gogan to replace her.

On Monday, the publication reported that Ten had been in 'damage control' and holding 'crisis meetings' to decide the future of the show, after fans publicly criticised the decision to hire her for the role.  

Earlier this month, her Bachelor In Paradise ex-Grant Kemp made sensational that Ali cheated on him.

Source

Wow, Ali is either completely in denial about her popularity (or lack of), or she is genuinely clueless about why Ch 10 might be in crisis mode over the fact that their Lead has been outed as a cheater... allegedly.  no no

Two other observations:

1. "Works in the sales department" is markedly different to the previous article which described her as a "high-powered advertising executive" and IMO the former is probably closer to the truth.

2. If the info was told to Jodie in a "private conversation" and then ends up on Daily Mail minutes later, either Ali deliberately leaked this herself or she needs to watch who she converses with in "private".

Sorry, trying not to be bitchy but this doe-eyed Little Miss Innocent act is irritating the bejesus out of me and we haven't even started sleuthing her season yet... SHEESH no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 9:32 am

Why is she even talking? Shouldn't it be TPTB or the Network that stick's up for her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 30, 2018 10:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Why is she even talking? Shouldn't it be TPTB or the Network that stick's up for her?

DM have followed up with a second article which says

"Ali Oetjen insists she will be The Bachelorette in 2018."

and all I can think of is that spoiled brat from Willy Wonka

via GIPHY

I don't care what they say, if Nikki agreed, Ch 10 would drop Ali in a red hot second IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698 she sounds like a whiny brat!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 pm

Ali's instagram is so sickly sweet it makes me want to vomit! All instaration quotes, pictures of her either looking winsome or exercising, interspersed with shilling and #so #many #hastags! I can't believe I actually liked her on Tims season? What was wrong with me?

Please TPTB, can her! For the good of the show. Here's a hashtag for you #anyonebutali
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:41 pm

i started re watching tims season just so i can see what she was like on it..bloody hell she was the OG stage 5 clinger laugh out loud way worse than richie's ex (what was her name again)... BTW OT I totally forgot how good Tims season was!! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 4256136633 Alis lips did look better back then though sad and whatever happened to Sarah May? she was an early fave for sure, she should do bip au if she's single?i liked her.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ali's instagram is so sickly sweet it makes me want to vomit! All instaration quotes, pictures of her either looking winsome or exercising, interspersed with shilling and #so #many #hastags! I can't believe I actually liked her on Tims season? What was wrong with me?

Please TPTB, can her! For the good of the show. Here's a hashtag for you #anyonebutali

Totally agree with all of the above and your comments too @LeapofFaith.  Nothing about her seems real or genuine IMO.  

She seemed like a desperado on Tim's season IMO (remember she went in for that kiss WAY too early and he shot her down. laugh out loud)  Her dalliance with Grant tells me she hasn't progressed at all in the past 5 years - 0 to 100 in 5 seconds flat.  

She's going to fall in love with so many contestants on the show IMO - I'm expecting a lot of tears and ME ME ME behaviour.  Ugggghhhh... if it wasn't for all of you and the fun of detective work I'd be giving this season a huge miss.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:52 pm

I don’t know, I’ve obviously become a hard b*tch over the last few years, although Ali was way OTT on the show, I found something endearing about just how into Tim she was. And she was VERY beautiful then IMO. Whatever work she has done to herself since Tim’s season has not done her any favours.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I don’t know, I’ve obviously become a hard b*tch over the last few years, although Ali was way OTT on the show, I found something endearing about just how into Tim she was. And she was VERY beautiful then IMO. Whatever work she has done to herself since Tim’s season has not done her any favours.

I do remember thinking she had it in the bag on the first night (this was long before I learned to read the editing ploys, obviously!).  I agree, she didn't need any plastic surgery, and IMO what she's had done looks just awful - MUCH better before. I can't believe she is denying having work done on her face - does she actually think it looks natural?

If she wasn't happy with her appearance when she looked good, it makes me think she won't be happy with anything else either - relationships included.  I still can't bring myself to follow her on IG because it's all just such fake waffle.  "Inspirational" quotes, staged photos and SO MUCH ADVERTISING!  Where is the real Ali?  Is there even one....?

NOT happy with this choice at all, Channel 10! :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess