SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:20 am

Sundy wrote:Bet the powers that be are absolutely spewing. Tara and Sam have broken up. She would have made an amazing Bachelorette

affraid speechless :tissuebox bugger i did not know that!!!!! whyyy?! Upset
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:54 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Bet the powers that be are absolutely spewing. Tara and Sam have broken up. She would have made an amazing Bachelorette

Not sure. Very sad
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:04 am

No surprise. To me it was only a matter of time before they broke up. How many weeks did they know each other before the got engaged? Was it six? The show wanted a fairytale ending with one couple, which they got. But a long lasting, happy ever after relationship is a whole different matter.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:43 am

Sundy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Not sure. Very sad

Two kids in the relationship and no adults IMO.  Figured it would be fun for a while but long term needs more than giggles IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5903443/Bachelor-Paradise-stars-Sam-Cochrane-Tara-Pavlovic-confirm-split.html

or it might have been the hair Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 2498057887

ETA: Meanwhile did you see Georgia is now a temp weather girl for Ch 10?  Two years basically unemployed and now this.  And pre-show she was a credible TV journalist in Tasmania.  The Bachelor/ette seems to be a bit of a career killer IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:31 am

Oh boooo! We could of had an awesome season of Tara-isms, and instead we get Ali the Fembot. Maybe next year, if Ali doesn’t kill the franchise :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:28 am

Personally I hope Ali does kill off the bachelorette as there is no way I could endure crass Tara-isms for an entire season. Give me another Georgia Love any day. Sadly I doubt the show will ever be good again.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:04 am

Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever get another Georgia season, I believe her ratings were the lowest of the Bette seasons. All future Bette's will either be returnees or C list celebrities.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:34 am

There have been three bachelorette series. Sam Frost was the inaugural series so after Blake did the dirty on her Sam was always going to rate well. Georgia wasn’t known (and is the only one of three who is still with her F1) so her ratings were poor. Sophie was well known and seemingly loved by all of Australia except me. Of course she was in it totally for fame and not for love. I very much believe Ali’s series will rate worse than Georgia's and she loves herself too much to end up with a guy IMO. So my question is what is the point of the Bachelorette except to keep Osher in a job.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:07 pm

@Bobette Regarding Georgia, I almost think it's best for her personally that she didn't have to juggle a high profile job while grieving for her mum and solidifying a new relationship with Lee. And as much as Georgia always said she valued her career, I think these two major events simultaneously happening in her life probably made her do some reflection on what she truly wants.

She'll do a great job with the puns and weather and who knows where that will lead?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:02 pm

@Bobette thanks for the explanation, on the other guy in Oshe's pic. I didn't recognize him at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:41 pm

Sounds like with Tara and Sam TPTB invested in the wrong couple cause meanwhile it’s rumoured that Keira and Jarrod have gotten married.

Ali seems to have a negative article at least once per week with DM and while I think it’s funny, I’m also wondering if Grant is so serious about his claims, why does he keep telling us there’s these text messages as evidence but not leaking them? It makes him look just like an angry dude who is all talk.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:02 pm

spangler wrote:Sounds like with Tara and Sam TPTB invested in the wrong couple cause meanwhile it’s rumoured that Keira and Jarrod have gotten married.

Ali seems to have a negative article at least once per week with DM and while I think it’s funny, I’m also wondering if Grant is so serious about his claims, why does he keep telling us there’s these text messages as evidence but not leaking them? It makes him look just like an angry dude who is all talk.

I agree with this.  Without wanting to get too O/T, I will be the first to admit I thought Keira & Jarrod had only hooked up for fame and would be all up in our faces in the media after the show but I've been pleasantly surprised by them keeping a fairly modest profile.  

Megan and Jake on the other hand - OMG I wish they would break up/go away.  Every day there is a new and equally uninteresting story about them in the media.  I didn't mind them separately but together they seem to bring out the worst in each other IMO.  

Back to Bette, I've seen hundreds of comments on social media by people saying they're not going to watch this season specifically because of the Lead.  TPTB MUST have read these comments, so I'm baffled why they stuck with Ali and they do so at their peril IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess