SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:36 pm

People on SM are often all talk though, very "I won't watch this because of Ali", and then when it comes down to it they either have nothing to do, so they watch it, or even if they start the season not watching, it will build some SM buzz (and you know that it will) and they get curious and watch it. Or, as I'm hoping it will be, it is a glorious dumpster fire of a season with TPTB playing it for laughs, and people tune in for that instead laugh out loud

With regards to Grant, I totally agree with @spangler that he needs to put up or shut up about the evidence. I suspect he is holding onto it until Ali's season starts showing, interest will be higher, and he will get more money for selling his story and the evidence
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:05 pm

I agree Yes to all of the above.  

I'm also hoping for a blazing trash pile of a season.  I don't want to see the girl's life ruined or anything but for her to continue as Lead as if everything's peachy when it's obvious so many people would rather it be someone else, well you're kind of buying yourself a ticket for a train wreck IMO.

I'll be interested to see the ratings numbers on this one.  You're right that some decent media hype, hot guys or scandalous happenings could draw the nay-sayers back in.  I don't watch these shows for the Lead so they've got my viewership no matter what; I can't help myself unfortunately.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:22 pm

I love my trash tv ;) but I am hoping not being so invested in the lead I can enjoy making fun of the season like I used to laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:26 am

DM now making fun of Ali's fake tan at the Logies.  

Bachelorette Ali Oetjen, 32, appeared to have been a tad heavy-handed with her faker tan application on the night...

Mean... but not inaccurate. giggling

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 SvUHPrM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Bobette wrote:
Interesting caption on this pic of Nick with Ali.  "goood luck".  Three o's, lower case; no exclamation point.  question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Mi2u5os

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Glow by Beca certainly bringing the glow this year Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:17 pm

From The Daily Telegraph
SERIAL reality dating show contestant Ali Oetjen says she thinks she’s finally going to find love after meeting the group of men vying for her heart on the next season of The Bachelorette.

“I am very lucky, that is all I can say,” the blonde beauty told Confidential, walking the red carpet at the Logie Awards on Sunday night.

“We’ve just started shooting. My first impression is that they are all amazing and kind. They are kind, tall and exquisite.”
“This is my whole process, I am going to wean out the guys who aren’t there for the right reasons,” she said.

“I am feeling really good. I am feeling positive. I am feeling strong. I am feeling like I’ve never felt before and that I am dating these men that I wouldn’t normally date. I am going to end up with someone that is amazing, kind, genuine and handsome, everything on my list. I think I am definitely going to fall in love.”

The article is also on The Daily Mail but I can't link as I am reading from the app.

She treat the contestants like porcelain dolls. Describing the men as exquisite! Also she still want to find a handsome guy!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Here's the DM article.  Very similar except they open with:

She was accused of cheating on her Bachelor In Paradise co-star Grant Kemp during their brief relationship.

And as filming begins on the new series of The Bachelorette, controversial leading lady Ali Oetjen has broken her silence.

The 32-year-old told The Daily Telegraph at Sunday's Logie Awards that she was pleased by her line-up of male suitors.

Gotta make sure no one forgets she's a cheater by mentioning it in EVERY article!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698

Their headline is "'I am very lucky, that's all I can say': Controversial Bachelorette Ali Oetjen breaks her silence as filming begins on new series... after she was accused of cheating on ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp" which immediately made me think she was going to say she was lucky TPTB didn't dump her on her azz.  Disappointed to realise she's STILL pretending it didn't happen and just saying how lucky she is to have a bunch of suckers willing to date her.

If these guys are genuinely "amazing and kind" I feel like they are lambs off to the slaughter having to date Ali (literally in the case of sheep man!).  This is going to be a tricky season to watch.  I will definitely not want any of my favourites to win, that's for sure!!!  The way she describes them as "exquisite" is kind of creepy IMO.  I completely agree, @Enough, she seems to be thinking of them as playthings/adornments - pretty superficial, and unrealistic.

Takes me back to what she said pre-show about not settling for anything less than 100% perfection in a partner/relationship.  News flash Ali; no one is perfect!  Your china dolls will all have a crack in them somewhere!  And what is it with the tall thing???  I don't get it.  The girls on Love Island kept saying they wanted tall guys too.  How one's relative distance from the earth's surface determines their attractiveness is beyond me....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Again I agree with what you have written Bobette. I just want to add it is no surprise Ali states ‘I think I am definitely going to fall in love’. After all she was gutted when Grant didn’t propose in BIP. IMO Ali is shallow and will never find a man as perfect as she believes she is.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:44 pm

Storybook wrote:Again I agree with what you have written Bobette. I just want to add it is no surprise Ali states ‘I think I am definitely going to fall in love’. After all she was gutted when Grant didn’t propose in BIP. IMO Ali is shallow and will never find a man as perfect as she believes she is.

I agree Absolutely.

IMO Ali would have decided even before she met the men that she was going to fall in love and get engaged in the finale. She lives in fantasy land IMO and will see F1 with rose coloured glasses, say how perfect he is and get her "fairytale ending". Post-show I give it 6 months max, unless she finds someone who is as fake/deluded as IMO she is, in which case good luck to the pair of them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:39 pm

giggling Shame he had to delete it.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 AeZZWpU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:40 pm

Well, thank goodness they were all tall is all I have to say! rotfl

ITA with what you've all said above, IMO Ali will be proposed to in the finale, she will accept, and they'll stay together 3-6 months. I guess she'll relocate as well, chances of there being a suitable bloke in the mix from Adelaide that she hasn't already dated are slim, and she was going to go to LA for Grant.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess