SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:34 am

And meanwhile Ali’s cheating is being shoved down our throats. I personally don’t see how anyone is going to side with ‘poor manipulated Ali’?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am

I am afraid the show may be so bad that Ch 10 may not air it!!!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:40 am

Enough wrote:I am afraid the show may be so bad that Ch 10 may not air it!!!

Have you seen the trash they're airing for the upcoming "Pilot Week"?  Seems they'll throw any old garbage on our screens! Ali's mess will fit right in.  hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:41 am

good for him - this cheating allegation would come up sooner or later with her potential partner, it's unavoidable. maybe he didn't see any connection with her so he chose this as a strategy to dodge a bullet giggling

if none of those guys are concerned over her integrity then they are a bunch of tools.

JMO
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 am

@Bobette thanks for posting the clip. My thought after watching it and seeing Osher coyly laughing about the guy being kicked out, is TPTB don't care if Ali hangs herself. It's as if they are purposely playing up the cheating rumour and running with it (DM articles add fuel to this). Surely if this is the case then as has been stated by limoncello, what self-respecting male would want to end up with Ali?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:50 am

Yeah, and Osher looks to me like he was expecting the question. Wouldn't be surprised if TPTB leaked the details themselves. How's the view from under that bus there Ali?

DM got it wrong in the article though - sounds like it's just one guy who gets kicked out, not two. Also I notice when doing a Google search the title of the article was originally this:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 XhUxpDr

VERY different vibe to what it is now (i.e. new headline implies she threw the guy out in a powerful feminist move, old one IMO probably way more accurate - they call her out and she loses it)

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:21 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:I am afraid the show may be so bad that Ch 10 may not air it!!!

Have you seen the trash they're airing for the upcoming "Pilot Week"?  Seems they'll throw any old garbage on our screens!  Ali's mess will fit right in.  hehehe

Oh yes, Pilot Week. A crappier group of shows I have yet to see laugh out loud

Ali’s season will air as its already in the can, but if they’re trying to save money she might just get an Adelaide Hills FRC like Sam Woods bargain basement Tassie FRC
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 am

I'm in the minority but I don't believe the rumors. Grant has proven to be an unreliable person imo and long before this show and I don't see any proof supporting the rumors unless I missed it. Until then, I'm going to hold off on judgment on Ali and watch her season first.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm in the minority but I don't believe the rumors. Grant has proven to be an unreliable person imo and long before this show and I don't see any proof supporting the rumors unless I missed it. Until then, I'm going to hold off on judgment on Ali and watch her season first.

@Allaboutlove I agree.. It's hard for me to believe that his friend did him that way and esp since they knew he wasn't gonna be gone long and then the way they said they caught them doing. IMO if they were gonna do anything it would have been the bump and go, not the kind they said it was. Who wants to cheat on their friend with their head so down low they couldn't have just jumped and run if they were caught...and on the stairs???

I need more proof and I don't even care for Ali.. It just seem fake to me...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:41 pm

If there isn't any truth to the cheating rumours, why hasn't Ali denied it, despite give the opportunity to publicly do so many times?  If it's not true, why did Keira feel the need to make a up the threesome lie to "protect" her?  I believe it happened, and I don't think Ali is deserving of the Lead role.  IMO TPTB only stuck with her because they know she'll be easy to manipulate.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Bobette wrote:If there isn't any truth to the cheating rumours, why hasn't Ali denied it, despite give the opportunity to publicly do so many times?  If it's not true, why did Keira feel the need to make a up the threesome lie to "protect" her?  I believe it happened, and I don't think Ali is deserving of the Lead role.  IMO TPTB only stuck with her because they know she'll be easy to manipulate.

I totally agree and I think by the time they found out about all of it, it was too late in the game to back out. Not to mention contracts had been signed. Personally, I think she should have excused herself, but she seems desperate to be the lead. Good luck with that since any publicity I have seen about her season seems to brings up the cheating in some way....including apparently during the season by her own suitors. And I won't even go into how much the stylist seems to hate her! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess