SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:33 pm

The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Survivor among shows facing the axe in 2019 as it's claimed Channel Ten's US owners CBS were 'observing for a year' and will soon 'intervene'

Source

Looks like the future of the show is resting on how Ali's season performs. Well, so long gang; it's been fun while it lasted.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:34 am

Ali’s season won’t help at all laugh out loud

If 10 drops the franchise I could see one of the others picking it up, it rates reasonably, and it gets a lot of social media buzz, which is what they’re all after these days, and I can’t see it being a massively expensive show to make as they’re not paying “talent”, the main cost would have to be the renting of the mansion.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ali’s season won’t help at all laugh out loud

If 10 drops the franchise I could see one of the others picking it up, it rates reasonably, and it gets a lot of social media buzz, which is what they’re all after these days, and I can’t see it being a massively expensive show to make as they’re not paying “talent”, the main cost would have to be the renting of the mansion.

Move it to SBS.  Replace Osher with Lee Lin Chin now that she's quit reading the news.  That show would be FIERCE.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:29 am

Anyone want to place bets on who the Gossip Queen is? question

SPOILER ALERT: The Bachelorette's Ali Oetjen 'kicks out a contestant for gossiping about claims she cheated on her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp'

Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette has been marred with controversy following explosive allegations she cheated on her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp.

And it seems the 31-year-old advertising account director won't be tolerating any male suitor who brings up the 'scandal' during the show.

On Wednesday's episode of The Kyle And Jackie O Show, Jackie 'O' Henderson confirmed that Ali 'kicks out' one of the contestants after they were caught gossiping about her break-up with Grant.

Jackie was interviewing Bachelorette host Osher Günsberg when she revealed the major spoiler live on air - much to her guest's annoyance.

'Apparently a couple of guys are talking about the rumour,' she explained. '[Ali] knows about them talking about it and she kicks one of them out as a result.'

Osher, who was scrambling to change the topic after Jackie and co-host Kyle Sandilands asked him about Ali's 'cheating' scandal, admitted he was aware of the situation but wouldn't be providing any more details.

He added, cryptically: 'I don't know if that's exactly what happens but... you'll have to wait and see.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:54 am

When has Ali been an Advertising Account Director??

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:03 am

Enough wrote:When has Ali been an Advertising Account Director??

cantstopl Never, IMO.  Director of the shilling on her IG account, maybe.

I just re-read that article and note they say she kicks TWO guys out for discussing the fact that she cheated on Grant.  Can she really afford to be cutting them like that?  And why is she surprised they're talking about the fact that she's a proven cheater?  

The guys have a right to know the kind of person they're "competing" for, IMO. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:48 am

If she kicks a guy or two out because they were discussing her cheating, it sounds like it wasn't at the rose ceremony. I can only hope because then they would have to show why she is kicking them out and they would have to discuss the cheating. How romantic. What a prize she is.

How far along are we in filming? Could this finally be the season when the F1 rejects the lead? Now that would be epic!!! And my bet would be that person would be the next lead. Make it happen Bachelor gods!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Bobette wrote:Anyone want to place bets on who the Gossip Queen is?  question

SPOILER ALERT: The Bachelorette's Ali Oetjen 'kicks out a contestant for gossiping about claims she cheated on her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp'

Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette has been marred with controversy following explosive allegations she cheated on her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp.

And it seems the 31-year-old advertising account director won't be tolerating any male suitor who brings up the 'scandal' during the show.

On Wednesday's episode of The Kyle And Jackie O Show, Jackie 'O' Henderson confirmed that Ali 'kicks out' one of the contestants after they were caught gossiping about her break-up with Grant.

Jackie was interviewing Bachelorette host Osher Günsberg when she revealed the major spoiler live on air - much to her guest's annoyance.

'Apparently a couple of guys are talking about the rumour,' she explained. '[Ali] knows about them talking about it and she kicks one of them out as a result.'

Osher, who was scrambling to change the topic after Jackie and co-host Kyle Sandilands asked him about Ali's 'cheating' scandal, admitted he was aware of the situation but wouldn't be providing any more details.

He added, cryptically: 'I don't know if that's exactly what happens but... you'll have to wait and see.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

Source

We just need some papped group date shots so we can work out who the lucky guys are giggling

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:28 pm

Sprite wrote:If she kicks a guy or two out because they were discussing her cheating, it sounds like it wasn't at the rose ceremony. I can only hope because then they would have to show why she is kicking them out and they would have to discuss the cheating. How romantic. What a prize she is.

How far along are we in filming? Could this finally be the season when the F1 rejects the lead? Now that would be epic!!! And my bet would be that person would be the next lead. Make it happen Bachelor gods!!!

GOOD POINT.  Further proof that TPTB might be trolling of their own Lead?  They could easily have made it a rule that the guys weren't allowed to discuss previous seasons.  

But seriously what does she expect?  People generally don't like cheaters so it's going to come up.  I wouldn't even consider it gossiping - seems like a legitimate concern to me.

Agent99 wrote:

We just need some papped group date shots so we can work out who the lucky guys are giggling

Yeah, I'm impatiently awaiting the next lot of pics so we can see who escaped.   cheeky

I doubt it's any of the hunks.  IMO Ali would have rose coloured glasses on when it comes to the guys she likes (i.e. wants to shag) most and would keep them around no matter what.  

Quite possible though IMO she used this "gossiping" as an excuse to get rid of guys she wasn't interested in.  So probably the nicer, more intelligent less "good looking" ones.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:26 pm

I agree Bobette, people don’t like cheaters. The DM in particular have done their very best to tell everyone how they feel about Ali’s scandal, bringing it up at every opportunity. Ali is obviously in complete denial - if she doesn’t admit anything then it didn’t happen?? I agree, what does she expect? The men have a right to know the truth about her and if she doesn’t offer an explanation then she is looking very guilty IMO. What a disgrace of a show with her as the lead.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Storybook wrote:I agree Bobette, people don’t like cheaters. The DM in particular have done their very best to tell everyone how they feel about Ali’s scandal, bringing it up at every opportunity. Ali is obviously in complete denial - if she doesn’t admit anything then it didn’t happen?? I agree, what does she expect? The men have a right to know the truth about her and if she doesn’t offer an explanation then she is looking very guilty IMO. What a disgrace of a show with her as the lead.

I know right?! Daily Mail end EVERY article with a re-hash of her cheating.  For TPTB to proceed with her as Lead, they must think they can play it to their advantage IMO.  And the fact that her sending them home was "leaked" to Kyle & Jackie makes me think it'll be part of the Da-ra-Ma of this season.  Ali could come out of this looking very bad - I wonder how they'll play it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:33 am

I feel sure the Grant fiasco will be part of her story.  Her fear of "manipulation" was highlighted on the first date and I'm willing to bet that she has "trust issues" and that in the past her boyfriends have "dun her wrong" laugh out loud.  She wants a man she can trust and will have her back.  There, I've written it for them...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess