SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Have you had any luck sleuthing the guys. @AllAboutLove?  So far we only have Danny's first name (and enough information on Ivan to write a biography laugh out loud

If we can ID one or two guys before TPTB tells them to switch all their socials to private, we might be able to get a few more from their friends and follows.

I've been browsing modelling sites to compare pics - I'm sure some of these guys must fancy themselves as models - but so far no luck. Might check StarNow?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:40 pm

@Bobette Could you please check my post on long haired guy?  I want to delete if it's not  him.  Thank you

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette Could you please check my post on long haired guy?  I want to delete if it's not  him.  Thank you

Oh yes sorry I must have missed your post - will check it out now!

ETA:  LEGEND!!!  thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:47 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6173047/Bachelorette-Ali-Oetjen-breaks-silence-blasts-Grant-Kemp-following-cheating-claims.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6173047/Bachelorette-Ali-Oetjen-breaks-silence-blasts-Grant-Kemp-following-cheating-claims.html

I saw that yesterday too @LeapofFaith.

Pretty obvious IMO Ali now has the Ch 10 publicity machine behind her and has been told exactly what to say.  Funny how she couldn't string a sentence together on her own about this when it first came out.  

I was half expecting a retort from Grant today but since it hasn't appeared (yet), IMO TPTB have probably paid him off to stop besmirching their precious Lead with the (IMO) truth about her being a cheater. Suspect

Also worth noting: she still doesn't deny it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 am

Ali refutes Grant’s claims without offering any explanations of her own. Nor, as Bobette states, does she deny what is alleged to have happened. The article yet again drags up the murky cheating mess and puts it back in the forefront of people’s minds. Unless Ali can produce proof Grant is lying IMO not even the Channel 10 juggernaut can save her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:30 am

Storybook wrote:Ali refutes Grant’s claims without offering any explanations of her own. Nor, as Bobette states, does she deny what is alleged to have happened. The article yet again drags up the murky cheating mess and puts it back in the forefront of people’s minds. Unless Ali can produce proof Grant is lying IMO not even the Channel 10 juggernaut can save her.

Exactly.  It's basically a whole article around one single quote from Ali which is: 'He wants to keep on grabbing those headlines. It speaks volumes for who he is really'.  She doesn't say it didn't happen.  Just that Grant wants people to know.  In his position, with lies being told about me (utter fabrications, as admitted by Keira) I'd want to "grab headlines" to set the record straight, too.

Her "statement" is nothing but clever wordplay crafted by a PR agent designed to throw attention away from Ali's cheating, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:40 am

www.news.com.au have picked up the story.  Seems pretty obvious to me they're not buying it either.  It includes a couple more quotes from Ali, but STILL no denial, and then they spend the rest of the article explaining why Grant defended himself.

Ali Oetjen breaks silence on Grant Kemp’s cheating claims

THIS year’s Bachelorette Ali Oetjen has finally broken her silence after her ex Grant Kemp accused her of being unfaithful.

ALI Oetjen has revealed why she stayed silent on claims made by her ex Grant Kemp that she was unfaithful during their relationship.

The Bachelor in Paradise couple abruptly split after their time on the show, with rumours swirling about what lead to their relationship demise.

In May, Kemp told the Kyle and Jackie O Showhe had ended things after he busted another man engaged in an intimate act with Oetjen at his Los Angeles home.

Speaking to Stellar magazine this weekend, Oetjen accused Kemp of making the claims simply so he had a “reason to keep coming back into the limelight, which is what he wants”.

“He wants to keep on grabbing those headlines. It speaks volumes for who he is really,” Oetjen said.

Following Kemp’s allegations Oetjen faced a barrage of criticism, with Channel 10 even releasing a statement denying she would be replaced as this year’s Bachelorette.

The 32-year-old said she got through the negativity thanks to the support of her family and support.

“I just don’t think I have anything to prove to anyone. Everyone’s always going to have an opinion,” Oetjen said.

“I think people who throw out these comments [on social media and online], they actually don’t realise the damage they’re doing.”

Kemp and Oetjen were one of the strongest couples to emerge from Bachelor in Paradise, making their abrupt split all the more puzzling for fans.

A source even claimed to Woman’s Day that Oetjen and Kemp’s relationship ended because he had “tried to make her have a threesome with one of his mates”.

Keira Maguire later revealed she had made up the story, telling the Kyle and Jackie O Show she had done it to “protect someone [rather] than throw them under the bus”.

After Maguire’s false claims were published, Kemp said he decided to start giving interviews in order to clear his name.

“The third or fourth day she got here, we went out and this night — when all this stuff happened — I had people over after going out to a club,” Kemp told New Idea.

“I live in a gated community so I have to go down and let people in sometimes.

“So, I leave my house with my friend Sabrina, to go and grab my friends and bring them back upstairs, and when we walk back inside, we come up the stairs and she is hooking up with this dude.”

IMO it's quite possible they've done a deal with Grant to keep him quiet.  If she pretended it didn't happen, he'd kick off again, but a nice fat paycheque might be enough for him to let a couple of IMO clearly-evasive, vague statements like the above slide.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:38 am

handwave Hi Daily Mail.  

Earlier this year, Bachelor In Paradise star Grant Kemp accused his ex-girlfriend Ali Oetjen of cheating on him.

And on Sunday, the blonde beauty finally broke her silence on the claim, as she prepares to hit screens as Channel Ten's new Bachelorette.

But while 32-year-old Ali accused Grant of using her to stay in the limelight, she didn't explicitly deny his allegations that she had been unfaithful to him.

Source

Hey DM, shoot Grant a text and ask him for a retort - if he says nothing, he's definitely been paid off, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:27 pm

I guess Ch 10 couldn't afford to pay Grant off then.  cantstopl

It's only going to get worse! Grant Kemp reveals MORE embarrassing details about the Bachelorette Ali Oetjen's 'infidelity' as he blasts Network Ten for scrambling to 'save her reputation'

Network Ten will be bracing itself for further embarrassing headlines as Grant Kemp continues to stand by his allegations that new Bachelorette Ali Oetjen was unfaithful during their relationship.

Speaking to The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Tuesday, the firefighter responded to Ali's recent claims that he was simply using her to keep himself in the spotlight.

He said: 'It's true! One of my friends vouched for me and went on record saying that she was with me when it [the cheating] happened. It's like... how did it not happen?'

Grant further claimed that if his mobile phone was subpoenaed, evidence would be found that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Ali did in fact cheat on him.

'[If you were to] go through my phone records in court, you would find all of the messages from her saying that she did what she did and she feels horrible about it.'

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:55 am

That woman just buried her head in the sand and think she is such a sweetheart that people will believe her and love her.

Looking forward to the fireworks

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 am

arghhh I really can't stand Grant! I wish he would just go away. Now knowing I am going to have to hear his name on Ali's season as well
sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess