SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:53 am

Unless Grant can be bought off for a can of coke and a packet of chips I'm pretty sure that Channel 10 aren't in a position to buy anyone off laugh out loud
And they wouldn't want to anyway, they don't care at all for the wellbeing of the lead, or contestants IMO, especially when the lead is an elevated civilian rather than a faux celeb. Any buzz is good buzz, and people will still watch, even if it is just to see Ali getting stitched up, a task that the wardrobe department appears to have well in hand!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:36 am

It seems the press might be more entertaining than the actual show. Bring it on Grant! I want to see those texts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:13 am

Sprite wrote:It seems the press might be more entertaining than the actual show. Bring it on Grant! I want to see those texts.

I'd like to see him perform a dramatic reconstruction, with the part of Ali portrayed by Osher in a blonde wig.  I agree, @Dirty Street Pie, Ch 10 clearly don't give a toss about Ali's mental health. The promo featured a STAIRCASE for goodness sake!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:26 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:arghhh I really can't stand Grant! I wish he would just go away.  Now knowing I am going to have to hear his name on Ali's season as well
sad

I don't care for Grant, but the more that's said the more I believe his side of the story.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:12 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:arghhh I really can't stand Grant! I wish he would just go away.  Now knowing I am going to have to hear his name on Ali's season as well
sad

I don't care for Grant, but the more that's said the more I believe his side of the story.

While I am not particularly a fan of Grant's, I don't think he should go away because I don't want Ali to get away with her crap. I would actually appreciate hearing the facts and seeing the proof. And if he is lying, then I want some proof from her.

Regardless, I am a fan of the truth...which is why I got into sleuthing and this forum originally. I always want to know the how, why, where and when with who. The facts thank you very much.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Yeah if it wasn't true, Ali would have denied it long ago IMO.  No reason for Keira to make up lies to "protect" her otherwise.  The evidence is overwhelming that it happened IMO.  I'd have far more respect for her if she just admitted it!  

Things happen under the influence, I get that, (I've done some pretty stupid things in my life too!) but not acknowledging it and implying the other person is "using you" to stay in the limelight is arrogant and delusional IMO.

I'll be interested to see how this is dealt with on the show.  I assume they'll spin it in Ali's favour (though with TPTB you never know....).  Maybe they'll use it as an excuse to get rid of guys who've served their purpose (ala Cat)

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:13 pm

I think both Ali and grant are bad news. Grant had really bad reputation and Ali is no better. They are both repulsive. I could hardly tolerate them on BIP. She learned how to play her deer innocent eyes and he learned to be a serial smooth operator.
There is nothing natural in her and his coming back again about the sex stairs when we JUST saw her promo.........

She has zero class and in my world there is a name for this kind of girl. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Bobette wrote:Yeah if it wasn't true, Ali would have simply denied it long ago IMO.  Absolutely no reason not to.  The evidence is overwhelming that it happened IMO.  I'd have far more respect for her if she just admitted it!  

Things happen under the influence, I get that, (I've done some stupid things in my life too!) but not acknowledging it and implying the other person is "using you" to stay in the limelight is arrogant and delusional IMO.

I'll be interested to see how this is dealt with on the show.  I assume they'll spin it in Ali's favour (though with TPTB you never know....).  Maybe they'll use it as an excuse to get rid of guys who've served their purpose (ala Cat)

I get Ali trying to protect her a**, but what I don't get is why Kiera got involved and lied. What did it get her? I also wonder if that had anything to do with her break up with Jarred?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
sad

While I am not particularly a fan of Grant's, I don't think he should go away because I don't want Ali to get away with her crap. I would actually appreciate hearing the facts and seeing the proof. And if he is lying, then I want some proof from her.

Regardless, I am a fan of the truth...which is why I got into sleuthing and this forum originally. I always want to know the how, why, where and when with who. The facts thank you very much.

Good Post Same here and I absolutely agree.

@HEA Yeah the doe-eyed Little Miss Innocent act is what annoys me most I think. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:09 pm

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/340327976709874/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:17 pm

I wonder if they made a money decision about this and most especially thinking that since she is receiving such a bad press by the public, they are counting on those people to be in front of their TV and get the rating.

I personally think they will have their highest views when she will eject this man who talks badly about her, spoiling her own season.

After this, I believe they will not recycle again unless it is an extremely popular decision like they did with Sam Diva Frost.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Agent99 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/340327976709874/

Thanks for posting Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 2498057887

Awwwww Lambchop and his lamb!!!! the guys look good! i see a few potentials for BIP - let's face it, that is why i am watching Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess