SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 am

@Bobette it’s just the Channel 10 publicity machine getting fired up to do the hard publicity yards on a season with high dumpster fire potential. And no matter how many pro Ali articles come out, you can always rely on the DM to start it as a pro Ali, and then give the whole Grant spiel again.

Meanwhile, I’m presuming that the DM are desperately trying to get hold of Grants text message exchanges with Ali in order to sit on them, and realease them on the eve of the finale :uptonogood
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:55 am

Not only DM, The Daily Telegraph also always end the story on Ali with the cheating from Grant. She needs some guy with money to pamper her all the time.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:55 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette it’s just the Channel 10 publicity machine getting fired up to do the hard publicity yards on a season with high dumpster fire potential. And no matter how many pro Ali articles come out, you can always rely on the DM to start it as a pro Ali, and then give the whole Grant spiel again.

Meanwhile, I’m presuming that the DM are desperately trying to get hold of Grants text message exchanges with Ali in order to sit on them, and realease them on the eve of the finale :uptonogood

Ohhhhhh yes  :stirthepot Grant could wind up being the real winner out of this season.  laugh out loud

Gotta love the way they've given Ali's season a Barbie Princess feel with all the pink and the names for her Princely men but they're not fooling anyone IMO.  I am reminded of a saying involving things being rolled in glitter.... Hugesmile

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:58 am

I figured Lampchops would be the next guy revealed (I'm expecting him to be main narrator for the season) but where do we go from here you think?  About time for a nutcase/clinger/villain, surely?

I'm going to go with IVAN.  He's got clinger potential and they'll want to showcase his, uhhh, "enthusiastic" dance moves, IMO.

Enough wrote:Not only DM, The Daily Telegraph also always end the story on Ali with the cheating from Grant. She needs some guy with money to pamper her all the time.

Yep.  She's used to being pampered IMO.  Another play on the "Princess" theme IMO.  I wonder if we're going to get many Adelaide men this season?  I can't see Ali being prepared to move.

ETA:  "AllAboutLove" I'm sure you have already noticed that in place of Todd's loveheart emoji, Lambchops got a sheep.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:19 pm

This is so funny.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:42 pm

ETA:  "AllAboutLove" I'm sure you have already noticed that in place of Todd's loveheart emoji, Lambchops got a sheep.  

cantstopl poor lambchop laugh out loud things still looking good for Todd then and his loveheart emoji like past F1s  yes

@Agent99 that's too funny laugh out loud   

I am loving the cheesiness of this season  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:26 pm

rofl Even in Dan's intro, the camera is on Todd 80% of the time. OK I am hyped for this season now. Let's get it on!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Bobette wrote:rofl Even in Dan's intro, the camera is on Todd 80% of the time.  OK I am hyped for this season now.  Let's get it on!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698 I know right, Todd the focus of that too laugh out loud Wine is stocked and I'm ready for the cheesiness  wine :cheeseyy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:rofl Even in Dan's intro, the camera is on Todd 80% of the time.  OK I am hyped for this season now.  Let's get it on!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698  I know right, Todd the focus of that too laugh out loud Wine is stocked and I'm ready for the cheesiness  wine :cheeseyy

I also choose to embrace the CHEESE cheerleader

ETA:  Earlier in my career I considered going into Foley artistry and just want to give a shout out to whoever put together that clip using the sound effects from squeezing/rubbing a balloon.  Would not be anywhere near as funny with the original sound laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:50 pm

@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1377737533 bestbud!

Yes! Totally balloon sound effects laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU

Will the F1 be in the photo do you think?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:29 pm

Looking forward to Sportbet odds

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess