SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:48 pm

Agent99 wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 42943224_1456071194537330_6130950890305093632_n
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/

Will the F1 be in the photo do you think?

I think so  :yes: Charlie and Todd in the front. Todd there on the side that Ali is looking at.... 

Todd's my pick for F1 based on media and his loveheart emoji that only past F1s got.

laugh out loud  I love how cheesy this all is. Can't wait to watch  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:38 pm

YES.  F1 definitely in the photo.  Front right IMO - Todd.  Side note: Smiley Man Mountain is SO SMILEY!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698

ETA:  That pic is so badly photoshopped.  The fake hands don't remotely match the guys' facial complexions.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:02 am

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-ali-oetjen-boyfriend-51587

well at least Ali is telling us she found love! laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-ali-oetjen-boyfriend-51587

well at least Ali is telling us she found love! laugh out loud

Of course she did. I never had any doubt Ali would settle for nothing less than the full fairytale ending. Wouldn't be surprised to see her in a tiara at the FRC. laugh out loud TPTB know exactly what they're doing with the theme for this season IMO! Whether it lasts or not is another story...

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:16 am

@Bobette looking at the fake photo the guys on the right hand side have arms that a contortionist would be proud of!. The first guy has two arms- one is protruding from his shoulder.
Ali finding love is no surprise to me. It’s how soon she tires of him that i’m Interested in knowing.
I wrote my comment as you posted yours. They are surprisingly similar !

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:41 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette looking at the fake photo the guys on the right hand side have arms that a contortionist would be proud of!. The first guy has two arms- one is protruding from his shoulder.
Ali finding love is no surprise to me. It’s how soon she tires of him that i’m Interested in knowing.
I wrote my comment as you posted yours. They are surprisingly similar !

bestbud! @Storybook

Yes well why let anatomical correctness get in the way of a great cheesy pic.  
At least they made one hand slightly darker in colour - such diversity!  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:53 am

DM is now onto Ali. First they published a story of Ali returning the engagement ring and then repost the story from WHO:

Grant also spilled to WHO the shocking relationship history between Ali and her ex-fiancé - who broke up just before Bachelor In Paradise.

“Ali had been engaged for, like, three months before going on Bachelor in Paradiseso once the show finished I asked her to explain the situation, like why did they break up,” Kemp says. “She kind of ended up accidentally spilling to me that she had met her ex fiancé because she used to have sex with his older brother [prior to meeting her ex].”

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorette-2018-grant-kemp-makes-explosive-new-claims-about-ali-oetjen

I am not sure how long Ali can endure all these negativity.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:58 am

Geeze. How many times can this girl get engaged in a matter of months?

Charming. She's a keeper. speechless

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:05 am

New TenPlay video:  HERE

Summary for O/S members who can't watch:

Recap of her past seasons.  They cut out the most embarrassing stuff and only show her being heartbroken, of course.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3miPCnd

Ali: "I know I fall in love way too easily and way too fast"

"I'm looking for a good guy.  I don't want to go after that bad boy any more.  I want that guy I can bring home to Mum and Dad."

Narrator:  "Well Ali, you're dream is about to come true.  One of these guys will be your Mr Right"

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 FIZtPYc

Ali to Osher: "I'm in love.  I am SO in love"  (of course she is laugh out loud).  Then to prove it she makes this face: cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 MlxTiVF
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:09 am

OK here we go.  They are setting up the narrative already.

'It wasn't love at first sight': Australia's new Bachelorette Ali Oetjen confirms while it didn't happen right away she's found her guy ...and reveals the VERY sneaky way she's hiding his identity

By Wade Sellers For Daily Mail Australia

As rumous continue that The Bachelor's Nick Cummins has already split with his winner, audiences will be happy to know there will be a different outcome for this year's The Bachelorette.

Ali Oetjen, Australia's new star of the mammoth spin-off series, has confirmed that she is officially off the market.

The 32-year-old spoke to OK! Magazine recently and also revealed the sneaky trick she uses to conceal her new love's identity.

'I definitely have him as another name in my phone' she said.

But while she may finally have her fairy tale ending now, the star conceded it was not an instant connection.

'Not [love] at first sight, but definitely sparks at first sight' she said.

The bubbly blonde admits that her man had to work for her affection.

'For me when I love, I love really hard, and I wanted to see how they would fight for me' she told the publication.

However, this ploy has proved to work in her favour, admitting to the publication that she has finally found he guy.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:16 am

The teaser ad looked good. Think Captain Platinum is a bad guy and probably one of the ones Ali boots for throwing shade.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:37 am

Ali was not engaged for three months before going on BIP. Grant is lying. I've followed Ali since Tim's season and she was not engaged for three months before BIP laugh out loud  She was engaged in 2015 and for longer than just three months and it ended well before BIP.

Grant's story to me sounds like bs too. Gone for 5 minutes and guy going down on Ali within that time frame. Yeah right. Where's these dudes willing to go down that fast laugh out loud I need more than a text message to believe that that is what happened coming from a guy who has been said to have cheated on his past multiple ex-fiancees laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess