SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:44 pm

Adding to Todd and Dan and Charlie being pushed. They are the three men on the top of the article by NW mag about the contestants with Dan first then Todd, and then Charlie. So media is following along with what BetteAU IG posted and what's on Tenplay with pushing these three first - definitely play a role somehow  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 4256136633  

Poor Dan. Hope he is in a better and healthier place now because this show won't be easy. I feel bad but at the same time not so much because this is NOT the show to go on if one struggles with mental issues and he would know.
Dan, 32, Sports Reporter, WA - "I ran away from my last relationship"

"Through my own personal issues with my mental and physical health, I left her for overseas, where I ran off to travel... basically I panicked," Dan says, when asked why his last relationship ended in 2015.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1538472330584_IMG0998
Todd turned down Love Island to go on Ali's season. Likes bad girls. Will ditch Ali if she's not keen so he could very well leave (awesome for those who dislike Ali but based on his IG activity I have a hard time seeing that happen considering he's following Ali on IG and friends liking pics and so on).
Todd, 26, Sales Rep, WA - "I love the bad girls"

"I am single because I keep choosing the wrong people," Todd tells NW. "I think I have a complex where I choose the 'bad girl'."

And while Ali is the exact opposite of a traditional "bad girl", Todd definitely has a lot to offer the Bachelorette in the future.

"I have very noble values and I'm a devoted partner," he says. "I am impartial about having my own children, so I'm 100 per cent open to it. But I do want to eventually foster children." Aww!

Todd also turned down the offer for Love Island for a crack at love with Ali – but if she's not keen, he'll ditch her!

"If Ali was forthcoming in saying she didn't see a future with me, I think I wouldn't wait for the rose ceremony. I'd just go," Todd says.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1538092910574_TheBacheloretteAustralia-Todd

Charlie has been engaged before. Inside scoop: I've been told that he has been seen with his ex recently. So could be something and why they say is it too soon for him moving on. He's OTT following bach people on IG so he's there to get some fame and BIP imo. "Offers constant excitement" sounds terrifying to me.  

Charlie, 31, Builder, NSW  - "I was engaged for two years!"

Muscle man (and not-so-secret romantic) Charlie says he's just going to be himself and hope that Ali likes it.

"I want someone who reciprocates what I put into a relationship and adores me for everything that I am," he tells NW. "Honesty, loyalty, constant excitement and unconditional love are just a few things I have to offer."

But could it be too early for him to be moving on? The Sydney-sider, who tells us he was engaged for two years, says he's actually only been single for half a year.

"We broke up late last year, and separated after six months," he spills. "We met at a bar and separated – due to not being together after living together."
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1538091973808_TheBacheloretteAustralia-S4Ep1Charlie
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:55 pm

Here's Taite dressed very well in the velvet that is a go-to for past F1s. It's more than coincidence that F1s more than not are dressed the best for the men so a tick in his favor. Definitely think he's a pick by producers for match for Ali and IA with them he is.

Taite is nothing if not selfless and gave up Love Island for Ali. If that is not F1 like I don't know what is. True goals to give up one tv reality show for a shot at another tv reality show  cheeky But it's being spun like he is "there for Ali" which is a typical F1 thing and only further convinces me he is likely F1. Only needs one date to make her his laugh out loud Everything about this makes me think "I AM F1"  :yes:  
Taite, 28, Bank Manager, VIC - "I ditched 'Love Island' for Ali"

He fell out of love with his ex of seven years a whole year-and-a-half ago and ever since, Taite has been on a mission to find his new leading lady. Yep, he's been on First Dates – where he was set up with local Geordie Shore star Dee Nguyen – and almost made it to Majorca, Spain, to be on Love Island. "I was about to head there until The Bachelorette* called – I'm after more than a fling," he laughs.

Taite, who describes himself as "a guy who doesn't take life too seriously", says his perfect girl is someone who is "career- driven, someone who makes me laugh and a girl who's close with their family".

Sounds a little like a certain blonde we know! And when we ask how he plans to win over Ali? "All I need is a single date!" he grins.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1538717392919_Taite
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:07 pm

@AllAboutLove, same page re: Taite Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1377737533

re: Lambchops being featured so prominently, I'm expecting him to be a Tara-style fan favourite.  Comments on his IG post from people who know him suggest to me he's cheeky and chatty and there are mentions of his "classic one liners".

I think TPTB will want to keep him around to entertain the audience and do the narration (he'll be good on the mic with his broadcasting experience IMO).  Don't think he'll be into Ali or vice versa but expecting him to be in Top 5/6 at least.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:22 pm

@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1377737533 I have Taite locked for F1 before Sportsbet confirms. I hope so in a way so then I can focus on the other men laugh out loud 

I don't know yet what to think with Dan/Lambchops. I'd need to see him talk a bit. He seems more lowkey and sweet in the bts pics he was playing with the kids. For his age being older than Todd and Charlie he comes across young and very boyish just from the bit about him so far. I need to see more of him to figure out what his edit will be and if he is just a sweet lamb and that's it. I need to look to see if Dan/Lambchop got some media written about him yet in home paper or something like Todd did. 

I think Todd may get more narrating and more like Matty J who was super earnest and just wanting to be seen as more than the friend/unrequited love and heartbreak. 

I am ready for it to air!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1377737533 I have Taite locked for F1 before Sportsbet confirms.

Me too and don't worry I am keeping a VERY close eye on SB (betting is still suspended at present).  Looking forward to seeing if we are correct.  Why wait for the FRC when you can confirm the winner before the premiere even airs?!  Thanks SB Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:32 pm

@Bobette thank you for all the info with SB!  thumbsup yup, since Ali has confirmed she has a F1 then SB will be able to confirm what is sleuthed so far. My biggest hint SM-wise is one producer who only follows Ali and Taite and vice versa. Definitely a clue imo and reminds me of Lee and G who had the same and also with Sam and Sasha. I suspect that producer would be their handler for setting up SHV for secret rendevouz.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette thank you for all the info with SB!  thumbsup yup, since Ali has confirmed she has a F1 then SB will be able to confirm what is sleuthed so far. My biggest hint SM-wise is one producer who only follows Ali and Taite and vice versa. Definitely a clue imo and reminds me of Lee and G who had the same and also with Sam and Sasha. I suspect that producer would be their handler for setting up SHV for secret rendevouz.

Well that pretty much seals it then IMO.

And yes, with SB, IMO there is no way we will see another intruder win (that was a one-off for Stu's benefit IMO because I don't think he could be bothered giving them more than a week or two of his time) so F1 will be revealed Day 1 IMO.

Another prediction: I reckon SB are getting trickier with the max bets. I'm expecting they might give someone else (probably Charlie) the lowest ODDS, but when max bets are taken into account, Taite will have the lowest max loss. TWT Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Bill is another one I am watching. He is all over the previews and promos so I think he goes far. 

Interesting how DM indicated that viewers will swoon over Bill. I wonder if he is a Cam type in F5 or gets HTD and more like a Matty type. 

Given he is 31 that is a perfect age and the most common age for Bach leads if they choose on that for a recycled lead. 

Handsome 31-year-old Bill will also be hoping to capture Ali's heart on the show.

And with his chiseled cheek bones and perfect smile, it appears the Victoria based bloke will have viewers swooning over him if the Bachelorette isn't interested.
source

Bill, 31, Mechanical Plumber, VIC 

Don't start drama with nice-guy Bill. "I hate confrontation," he says. Instead his eyes are on the prize – "I have so much love to give," the hunk gushes.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1538716122866_Bill

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Individual odds are now up on the betting page.

New members are advised that historically SB is a massive spoiler and once you see them you can't unsee them which is why they're on a separate thread so it's up to you whether you want that info or would rather sleuth just from screencaps etc yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:58 pm

What DM writes about the contestants is very revealing. One can tell who doesn't matter and is MOT (matter of time) contestant because they write about them modeling and whatever and never linking to being tipped to win or going far etc.

Here are some of what DM says about Dan, Taite (already using Mr Ali for him and very F1 like, they totally know imo) and adding Rob in there makes me think they are pushing those two together (I am not sure which ep Rob's date it will air but early date suggests he will be pushed like most early dates are), saying Charlie tipped to go "quite far" so not sure how far that is? And being tipped not sure if that is inside info or them basing it on him being in previews - I can see it being this and them pushing it for some $$$ like they did with Luke but could be he goes far in F4 too. Todd "hoping to make a lasting impression" already makes me think it ties into his heartbreak article and it's not lasting.

Aspiring sports broadcaster Daniel Hobley will also be starring on the show.

At 32 years of age, it seems the Perth native could be a good match for Ali due to their similar age. 

Could he go all the way? 32-year-old aspiring sports broadcaster Daniel Holbey is hoping to go all the way on the show 
Mr Perfect: Tipped to go quite far on the season is Sydney builder Charlie Newling, 31

The Sydney based builder has featured quite heavily in early previews for the season and was dubbed 'Mr Perfect by Ali.
Another early favourite is Perth based sales rep Todd King.

The 26-year-old arrives dressed as a literal 'knight in shining armour' while hoping to make a lasting first impression on Ali.

And it seems his efforts are well received with Ali gushing in one ad: 'Holy guacamole, this guy is hot!'
Dressed to impress: Taite, 28, from Victoria and 29-year-old Robert also from Victoria could soon become Mr Ali Oetjen
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6248203/The-Bachelorette-contestants-revealed-Meet-men-vying-Ali-Oetjens-heart.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:00 am

LOL at "dressed to impress" for Taite.  Translation: they don't give the velvet jackets to just anyone.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:03 am

Bobette wrote:Individual odds are now up on the betting page.

New members are advised that historically SB is a massive spoiler and once you see them you can't unsee them which is why they're on a separate thread so it's up to you whether you want that info or would rather sleuth just from screencaps etc yes  

Just to clarify: 

The threads marked with 'Spoilers' in the title are all spoiler threads and the only reason for a SB thread is to keep the stats from SB in one thread for easy retrieval. Anyone posting is free to refer to Sportsbet anywhere in the spoiled threads  yes  

If anyone reading spoiler threads (even lurking) or has posted at all in the threads that have "Spoilers" in the title then you are not eligible to post in the Non-spoiled threads which are entirely separate and in red at the bottom of the home page of the forum. 

So feel free to post and discuss SB spoilers here in reference to other sleuthing. SCs sleuthing will be in it's own thread and continues with or without SB or spoilers. It's up to each member to believe SB or not as it is with any other spoiler but this is a spoiler thread and all spoilers are welcome  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess