SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:39 am

Oh man, Twitter is being HARSH.  I feel bad for her.  hmmm

Source

I'm going to stop being bitchy now - poor girl will be devo!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:46 am

Look it may not be Nikki but I love recycled Bach’s. If it wasn’t going to be Nikki though I would have much preferred Laurina. But as we know she’s taken
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:47 am

I feel for her, a quick look at the comments on Facebook and hardly anyone is happy about it. I don’t recall a lead announcement having such a negative reaction previously.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:54 am

Poor Ali....why do I have a feeling I will be writing this a lot on her season....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:07 am

I feel like everyone is always like this at the beginning but I’m sure we will all warm to Ali being the bachelorette. I personally am excited to see her as a lead, I feel like she is so bachelorette material. It would’ve been great for Nikki but I feel like she is too good for the show tbh.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:24 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 011e5b10

Oh dear she has limited comments on her ig hmmm I hope she will be ok I actually believe her when she says she wants to settle down just hope she doesn’t fall for another guy like grant....I’ll still watch her season just hope it’s not too much of a train wreck
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:32 am

I had to stop reading the comments on social media - I feel so bad for her! Sophie got 50/50 positive/negative feedback last year, this feels more like 10/90, plus Sophie would be used to dealing with the public's hate, whereas Ali is just a regular girl (who presumably already has some self esteem issues considering the amount of "work" she's had done). Get her into lockdown quick TPTB and have a psychologist on standby please!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:27 pm

I for one am excited that Ali is the bachelorette! I remember watching her from Tim's season and hoping she'd be the Bette someday and now she is! Social media is fickle and can change with the wind and I won't be surprised at all if it does when her season airs. No matter what though, IA that she is bachelorette material and more important I do think she's genuinely looking for someone special to spend her life with and I hope she finds him - it only takes one  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:00 pm

I remember Tim’s season and thought Ali was a bit over the top; moon eyes. Maybe a bit indicative that she falls fast for a guy. We will see. Best of luck to her!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Poor Ali. I think she is an absolute sweetheart and I too hope she finds what she is looking for and is strong enough for the journey. IMO she has a touch of the dear in the headlights about her
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 01, 2018 12:50 am

I think Ali will really struggle to hide her emotions and will fall hard and early, leaving production to do all kinds of fancy tricks to make a suspenseful show of it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 03, 2018 4:07 am

Was coming to see who the new 'ette is thinking I wouldn't know who since I haven't been watching international seasons, and was all AHH when I saw that it was Ali. I watched Tim's season and remember her! Poor girl I'm rooting for her and will be watching. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess