SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:43 pm

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3
Was the WTA/ATFR taped on the 20th? Chris was wearing that suit and his hair looked the same on Instagram in Montreal.

My best guess is it happen around that time-frame. Whether the ATFR is taped at the same time as WTA? I am inclining towards a "yes" based on that Reddit post so just purely speculation on my part. The Reddit poster never mentioned who won though.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:48 pm

@HEA
Whoever he's with, I hope he's happy.

It just broke my heart one of the news articles you posted about his career. You mentioned then that perhaps he was struggling to find his way and may be down about this career change.

Hope he's better now.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:51 pm

I remember Tim and April had to wear disguise and hide around so I find it hard to believe the show would allow that to happen being in public. Taking a chance of a huge spoiler like that. So that seems fishy too me. But I guess anything is possible

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:59 pm

tatladylu wrote:@HEA
Whoever he's with, I hope he's happy.

It just broke my heart one of the news articles you posted about his career. You mentioned then that perhaps he was struggling to find his way and may be down about this career change.

Hope he's better now.

Yes. I was very upset for him. This IG post today explained more of it. he was injured a lot of times and lost a lot of his best years and best performances due to that.

I do not pity him as he had the carer he loved but it must be hard to quit and find nothing in his life to bring hapiness, no job, no wife, no kids, no home, only his family. i like that he loves his dog so much. that is very cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

I supposed the spoiler did come out after the sightings. From what I can gather, I only saw 2 alleged witness accounts.

One saw it herself down King street west and the other one replied to her said her cousin saw them too. As for the date, I will say October 2017 as the first girl did recently stated confidently that Chris chose Mik and are still together as of October 2017. With regards to the RS spoiler, I think it came out on Thanksgiving.

I won’t necessarily think that the sighting is related to the spoiler. I am actually speculating that there is some info out there because the ATFR had already been taped. Not long before the spoiler got out, there is this 1 poster on Reddit who claim he worked on the show and knew who won but couldn’t tell. Some gave a hard time and he/her sort of defended himself/herself saying he/her is not being self-important since “190 or so also knew the ending as they already taped the WTA/ATFR last week”(I will put it around the week of 13 to 19 Nov). I brushed it off at that time, but since someone mentioned Chris’s attire on WTA is similar to one of his post, I looked at the date and it actually kind of match up. I guess this is why I am little rattled as it seemed it can be legit. JMO.

I am thinking the "sightings"  are what led some to give RS the spoiler he did. IMO, RS checks info that he cares about.  He likely didn't check this OR was given false info to take the heat off Lyndsey and Chris.  Let's not forget, Mikaela was in Laguna Beach with Dean and others.  IMO, I have always thought that there was more to her being down there and why Dean was so prominent in her SM.

Rdjbb wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

I supposed the spoiler did come out after the sightings. From what I can gather, I only saw 2 alleged witness accounts.

One saw it herself down King street west and the other one replied to her said her cousin saw them too. As for the date, I will say October 2017 as the first girl did recently stated confidently that Chris chose Mik and are still together as of October 2017. With regards to the RS spoiler, I think it came out on Thanksgiving.

I won’t necessarily think that the sighting is related to the spoiler. I am actually speculating that there is some info out there because the ATFR had already been taped. Not long before the spoiler got out, there is this 1 poster on Reddit who claim he worked on the show and knew who won but couldn’t tell. Some gave a hard time and he/her sort of defended himself/herself saying he/her is not being self-important since “190 or so also knew the ending as they already taped the WTA/ATFR last week”(I will put it around the week of 13 to 19 Nov). I brushed it off at that time, but since someone mentioned Chris’s attire is similar to one of his post, I looked at the date and it actually kind of match up. I guess this is why I am little rattled as it seemed it can be legit. JMO.

I don’t know if anyone noticed a few weeks ago, M posted an insta story.  In it was a guy leaning back against her to be in the shot and he had the exact same coloring as Chris a well and the same beard and mustache.  I had to rewatch it to confirm it wasn’t him.  Could the sighting perhaps be this same person and not Chris at all?  Didn’t anyone else see that story??

I suspect the "sightings" of Mikaela and Chris aren't them.  IMO, there's no way in haides that no way the producers would allow Chris and Mikaela to run around Toronto in disguises or not.  In season 1, Brad and Bianka lived in the same town but EVERY time they met up they had to leave Toronto and go to any number of locales such as Buffalo, New Foundland, Vermont, Arizona, and California.  They were not allowed to be in the same area of town as the other whether they were in disguise or not.  IMO, there's no way in tarnation that the producers(the exact same ones since season 1) would allow Mikaela and Chris to just wander around whether in disguise or not.

Pinkgirl wrote:I remember Tim and April had to wear disguise and hide around so I find it hard to believe the show would allow that to happen being in public. Taking a chance of a huge spoiler like that. So that seems fishy too me. But I guess anything is possible

Yep, it is VERY fishy that Chris and Mikaela would be wandering around downtown Toronto together in disguises or not, IMO. IMO, it is a set up and the spoiler isn't how this ends up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:58 pm

The key is when the sightings occurred.

I noticed that the thickness of his beard has changed.
For example, one with his dog wearing a Christmas hat (1day ago) is almost scruffy.

Very different from the time he was on the show, no? Disguise? I remember a reflection of a guy in her sunglasses without a beard. Gonna see if I can find it!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:12 pm

tatladylu wrote:The key is when the sightings occurred.

I noticed that the thickness of his beard has changed.
For example, one with his dog wearing a Christmas hat (1day ago) is almost scruffy.

Very different from the time he was on the show, no? Disguise? I remember a reflection of a guy in her sunglasses without a beard. Gonna see if I can find it!

you are right! with his dog and santa hat, he seems to have shaved a bit his beard ... in fact i much prefer him that way

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:17 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXyyI9qggcn/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Dated August 14th. Who is that in the reelection of her sunglasses.

I apologize. I couldn't cut and paste the picture :s

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:26 pm

@tatladylu wow great find!! yes Do I see tat's?

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Captur33

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Captur35

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:33 pm

IMO, it looks like dark hair and shadows to me.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:36 pm

tatladylu wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BXyyI9qggcn/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Dated August 14th. Who is that in the reelection of her sunglasses.

I apologize. I couldn't cut and paste the picture :s

it looks like a blonde but i do not see the silhouette of chris, one guy is thinner and chris is more square IMO but a guy without beard can be very different

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Image710
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Image610

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbcqnJeAEYN/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

BUT the thought came across my mind that he was in Cabo too https://www.instagram.com/p/BbaZKTHAoLi/?taken-by=chrisleroux63... for a guy who does not like IG, I did find him very much capable to change locations and maybe dates. i cannot say but changing location may not be the first thing you learn on IG or think to change ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Does the guy on sunglasses have tattoos on his arm when you zoom in ( thought I seen it

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM