SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:50 pm

dy1119 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:"I'm not ready to be engaged to Chris yet" sounds nothing like Mik IMO. Maybe Lynsdey has a change of heart about the engagement in the finale. She and Chris may have another talk about their families and his move to Vancouver (why isn't she willing to make that compromise again?) Or maybe it really was just a misleading soundbite.

That's a very good question. Lyndsey who was able to move to NYC in the past,  is not willing, for some reason (at least that's what we were allowed to see) to move to Toronto? Risking losing the love of her life and knowing how difficult it would be for Chris to move close to her family. I feel like this is not the full picture.

but it fit what the sisters said: lindsey will not move to Toronto, she'd done it and nope she will not do that again, you know that lindsey will not move to Toronto right?, i pretty much already assumed that if someome has to move that will be me, lindsey made pretty clear that she will stay in vancouver, are you ready to pick up? For Lindsey I would consider moving,

so it is all about lindsey who will NOT move for him and him would do it.... not negociable

totally selfish and goes with "i love the way he makes me feel" .... me me me me me

lindsey is like many young people very selfish. all about her. because one guy was a bad seed, she decided that everyone will have to turn around her. she has no idea what concession means. it is what SHE wants. so again... bumps for her?? what bumps? no bumps for lindsey. .... she takes ZERO RISKS for him.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:52 pm

If this show is all about Chris , well he now knows what he wants an older version like mikeala but feelings like he had for Lyndsey jmo and that's what he got out of it. Mikeala takes away someone not like Chris she wants her guy that loves her. Lyndsey takes away a guy just like Chris that loved her enough to go through life together and work through obstacles. All in all everyone takes away a little something learns about themselves and what there looking for. Broken hearts , tears , life changing moments , but they all move on with knowledge.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Pinkgirl wrote:Jmo I do think there is a lot missing with both girls that we are not seeing. To many loose edits conversations that are put together that it really is hard to say which way it will go.  The only thing I see is the desire for Lyndsey, the butterflies, I can't sleep, you keep me up, I'm always excited to see her , all the feelings of someone that is feeling love for someone not wanting it to end no matter what he and Lyndsey have to overcome she is still pulling at the guys heart ( tough for him to let go , or perhaps deny those feelings) but perhaps if spoiler is right they both agree though there love is there for one another , but with broken hearts and sad good byes maybe the agree that this is best they need to say goodbye. Mikeala we don't see there hard conversations and even if she knows they belong together , we don't see him expressing himself to much but that is one of his obstacles with her. Mikeala does try to get him to express himself but he is not there with her yet.  So all we really do see is a lot of kissing her and hugs to keep her to stay so he can figure it out what is missing. I'm not sure he is there with her but if spoiler is right then maybe just maybe he is willing to try ar the end with her but no proposal ( cause he still needs to catch up with her feelings she has for him unfortunately I think he is a few steps behind , but he still loves her and wants to see if he can be in love with her, or maybe he realizes he may be giving up on something that could be a pattern and why not give it a try and not follow his past patterns ,( so I could see her in tears crying that she still feels that he is not where she is and that I'm sure would hurt her, but she stills hangs in there till the last minute of his decision) so however long later after the show they both decided ( mikeala I'm not waiting and feels that he is not for her as she wants her guy to pick her cause he loves her , wants to be with her ,  and( Chris well he just can't get there with her realizes he knows what he wants someone like Lyndsey that the way his feelings where for her the sleepless nights and wants to see her everyday etc. ) so they leave on good terms and go there separate ways. Even if it's tough , they to move on. All jmo

As far as the spoiler, did it come out AFTER Mikaela and Chris were supposedly seen walking about Toronto? I ask for a few reasons. If it is, then that would account for the spoiler, but when you reasonably think about it, there is no way that the producers would allow the lead to be walking around town with the prospective F1. That had never happened before and I seriously doubt it happened this time whether they are in disguises or not.

Do we have the dates for the spoiler and for the sighting of them in Toronto?? Now another thought, when was Mikaela in Laguna Beach?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:00 pm

@Pinkgirl

Your analysis of what happens makes total sense to me.

I agree and it fits the RS spoiler too.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Re: moving

Just a little humour...

My mother didn't want to move and leave her family (they were very close) but she moved for my father many moons ago. Whenever they disagree, my mom says "and let me remind you that I left my family for you!"

My dad says, " I don't need reminders cuz you never let me forget." Omg!! Lol!! My dad takes it in stride. We laugh!!

So my point is...it's difficult move for some.

Sorry to get personal

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:08 pm

@Aunties_Love,

I supposed the spoiler did come out after the sightings. From what I can gather, I only saw 2 alleged witness accounts.

One saw it herself down King street west and the other one replied to her said her cousin saw them too. As for the date, I will say October 2017 as the first girl did recently stated confidently that Chris chose Mik and are still together as of October 2017. With regards to the RS spoiler, I think it came out on Thanksgiving.

I won’t necessarily think that the sighting is related to the spoiler. I am actually speculating that there is some info out there because the ATFR had already been taped. Not long before the spoiler got out, there is this 1 poster on Reddit who claim he worked on the show and knew who won but couldn’t tell. Some gave a hard time and he/her sort of defended himself/herself saying he/her is not being self-important since “190 or so also knew the ending as they already taped the WTA/ATFR last week”(I will put it around the week of 13 to 19 Nov). I brushed it off at that time, but since someone mentioned Chris’s attire on WTA is similar to one of his post, I looked at the date and it actually kind of match up. I guess this is why I am little rattled as it seemed it can be legit. JMO.

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:17 pm

anyone remember when the nonna comment was said by mikaela?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

I supposed the spoiler did come out after the sightings. From what I can gather, I only saw 2 alleged witness accounts.

One saw it herself down King street west and the other one replied to her said her cousin saw them too. As for the date, I will say October 2017 as the first girl did recently stated confidently that Chris chose Mik and are still together as of October 2017. With regards to the RS spoiler, I think it came out on Thanksgiving.

I won’t necessarily think that the sighting is related to the spoiler. I am actually speculating that there is some info out there because the ATFR had already been taped. Not long before the spoiler got out, there is this 1 poster on Reddit who claim he worked on the show and knew who won but couldn’t tell. Some gave a hard time and he/her sort of defended himself/herself saying he/her is not being self-important since “190 or so also knew the ending as they already taped the WTA/ATFR last week”(I will put it around the week of 13 to 19 Nov). I brushed it off at that time, but since someone mentioned Chris’s attire is similar to one of his post, I looked at the date and it actually kind of match up. I guess this is why I am little rattled as it seemed it can be legit. JMO.

I don’t know if anyone noticed a few weeks ago, M posted an insta story. In it was a guy leaning back against her to be in the shot and he had the exact same coloring as Chris a well and the same beard and mustache. I had to rewatch it to confirm it wasn’t him. Could the sighting perhaps be this same person and not Chris at all? Didn’t anyone else see that story??
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:33 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

I won’t necessarily think that the sighting is related to the spoiler. I am actually speculating that there is some info out there because the ATFR had already been taped. Not long before the spoiler got out, there is this 1 poster on Reddit who claim he worked on the show and knew who won but couldn’t tell. Some gave a hard time and he/her sort of defended himself/herself saying he/her is not being self-important since “190 or so also knew the ending as they already taped the WTA/ATFR last week”(I will put it around the week of 13 to 19 Nov). I brushed it off at that time, but since someone mentioned Chris’s attire on WTA is similar to one of his post, I looked at the date and it actually kind of match up. I guess this is why I am little rattled as it seemed it can be legit. JMO.

mikaela party was November 14... she invited jessie and dee.
noveember 14 is also the IG post about her custom made mik roses jeans jacket HERE
november 17, she posted an old pic but with a caption that made me scratch HERE

Sometimes she credit the photographer, sometimes she does not. and when she does not, I am always curious who took the photo... like the picture on her bed with the brick HERE so similar with chris HERE, no credit.

I have no idea if they are or not together. however i did find chris with a more peaceful face. either he moved on, is with mikaela or found a new girlfriend. i dunno, but i find his smile full of peace and happiness.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:35 pm

@devilmaycar3
Was the WTA/ATFR taped on the 20th? Chris was wearing that suit and his hair looked the same on Instagram in Montreal.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 pm

@HEA

I noticed the change in his smile as well. Much happier now. I remember when he took pictures with the producers in the summer...not so much. Maybe he's in a better place now.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:42 pm

tatladylu wrote:@HEA

I noticed the change in his smile as well. Much happier now. I remember when he took pictures with the producers in the summer...not so much. Maybe he's in a better place now.

yes. i find him much at peace, his smiles are sweeter. i dunno. i am not used to see that kind of smiles on his face during the show maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM