SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:28 pm

So finally watched and yep imo you could see all over Mikaelas face on atfr how upset she was watching their journey back..Her face when they showed chris saying lyndsey has the x factor and mik doesn't was gold and then the infamous calling Mik lyndsey! oh and the fact he wanted to ask Lyndseys dad for her hand in marriage! Poor girls....who would of thought they would have a bachelor who doesn't want to open up and fall in love Rolling Eyes

Now next question is can they save this franchise in Canada? maybe if they use Mik or lyndsey as next bachette? no idea wish they used Mike or Mikhel as bach...

anyway wasted enough time on this dud - NEXT

ajmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:46 pm

I don't think any of them were in love and I don't think it would have lasted regardless. I don't care for Chris and think he has a lot of growing up to do but I don't see the girls as just some victims either. It's a TV show with the possibility of love and an even smaller possibility of lasting love. So they didn't find lasting love on TV - an end result exactly like every other Canada bach/bette result, just ffwd a bit. It's literally the norm. Imo they all went for adventure, getting followers, opportunities, $$ and so on and that's what they got so I don't feel sorry for any of them. It's 6 months on already so hopefully they can all move on now that the show is over and do so without crying 'woe is me' or playing victim.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:08 pm

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Dscf2610
my sc

so if now we need to doubt every time someone is saying ILY...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:13 pm

I don't doubt what is said on the show and the words used but I still think that none of them were in love or loved each other as love to me is a verb/an action and not words, especially words said on a heightened TV show like this. I am sure there were feelings on the show with a few of them but I don't think it was love and that's okay. It's just a tv show yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:17 pm

I agree @AllAboutLove - and he dumped her a week later - that's not love in my book, no matter what closed captions on a tv screen might say!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't doubt what is said on the show and the words used but I still think that none of them were in love or loved each other as love to me is a verb/an action and not words, especially words said on a heightened TV show like this. I am sure there were feelings on the show with a few of them but I don't think it was love and that's okay. It's just a tv show yes

Bobette wrote:I agree @AllAboutLove - and he dumped her a week later - that's not love in my book, no matter what closed captions on a tv screen might say!
The whole season was all about Lynds and Chris.... IMO that is where the love story was but as far as them lasting, who knows.  But in the interm, it was obvious to why Lynds broke it off and both Lynds and Chris said as much in the AFTR.  IMO from how cold that FRC was, the 'feelings' that were there weren't strong enough to take them from Mexico.  IMO there was no way Mik was the chosen one, and was the default F2, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:57 pm

4health wrote:
aglaea wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I agree. I didn't see him in love with either one, however, he was into Lyndsay and IMO that is who he wanted to try a relationship with. With Mik there was no spark, no X factor and nobody can tell me that someone would want to start a relationship with someone they were not feeling it with. It just doesn't happen. If Lyndsay had lived closer and he had picked her, then I would have bought this ending....agreeing to date to see where things go. That is like the Australian and NZ endings and perfectly reasonable. 

This ending totally lacked any kind of emotion. Mik could not have looked any more miserable....at the FRC and at the AFTR. In fact, I would bet money she had been crying before the FRC and knew what was about to go down. She looked puffy and drained....like a lamb to the slaughter.

I was not a fan of anyone this season. Nobody really drew me in or engaged me. IMO the casting was terrible. Whoever picked Chris as the lead should be fired. So this is not me "wanting" Lyndsay to win, this is what I saw and the only thing that makes sense with this terrible final. After this, I would not be sad if they didn't renew the Canadian show. I hope Arie can fake it a lot better than this!!!

Regardless of the let down flat ending, I much prefer the Canadian show to the American. To me the US Show is a circus, all manufactured drama and it has stopped even pretending to be about romance between lead and suitors.  I find the US show completely boring and appreciate that the Canadian show at least attempts to give the 'romantic' connections some air time.

ITA with the bold.  I haven't seen the finale and I look forward to watching even though I know the ending.  I can see why you have those feelings about the US franchise, it does seem like a circus, but out of all the other franchises if I am not wrong, is the only one that has produced marriages and long relationships.  JMO

The US show has had 21 seasons of Bachelor and 13 Bachelorette. This was 3rd Bachelor Canada and there has been only 1 Bachelorette. MOre than whether the couples lasted though, is that I find the US show increasingly focused on the drama of the dysfunctional candidates instead of the love story, if there is one. Example - In the first season of the Bachelorette, the majority of the air time showed Trista and developing connection with the contestants. We actually say the love story Trista and Ryan. Fast forward to Rachel's Bachelorette season which spent an excessive amount of time (IMHO) on fighting between Kenny and Lee ...There was so much of the Chad over the top antics and friction in Jo Jo's season I thought it undermined the time that could have been used to show Jordan and Jo Jo's love romance. Every season seems to have a "villian" to stir up drama etc. I just find it 'fake' and boring (IMO) and prefer to watch a tv love story wearing my rose colored glasses. laugh out loud

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Bachcan did have a great first season. Brad and Bianka lasted well over the 2 yr mark. In that season more time was dedicated to the story, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:49 pm

4health wrote:

Snipped....

ITA with the bold.  I haven't seen the finale and I look forward to watching even though I know the ending.  I can see why you have those feelings about the US franchise, it does seem like a circus, but out of all the other franchises if I am not wrong, is the only one that has produced marriages and long relationships.  JMO

No. The Aussie and NZ have both had some success. One of the rotating banners is Art and Matilda from the first NZ bachelor season. They dated for several years post show and have now gotten engaged. I also believe the first Aussie bachelor is still engaged or perhaps married. I didn't watch that season but is some of our Aussie friends could give the details. There is also Sam Wood from the Aussie bachelor who is engaged to his pick....a divorced, single mom and they are now expecting their own baby. I believe they postponed the wedding after they found out they were expecting. Also, there is Georgia Love from the Aussie Bachelorette...another rotating banner...with her pick Lee. Her show was last summer and they still seem to be going strong.

Did I miss anyone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:23 am

Bach/Bette Canada has a poor track record.
Bach 1 (2012) - 2 yrs but I think there was a split then reunite in that time period
Bach 2 (2014) 6 months
Bette 1 (2016) - 5 months
Bach 3 (2017) no ATFR relationship

Last edited by notarose on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:27 am

and I wish her lot of happiness with her person  chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 3045963862

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Dscf2558

48 hours later...

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Dscf2624
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Person11
my sc and Lindsey IG (shared on this board already)

Last edited by HEA on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:28 am

notarose wrote:Bach/Bette Canada has a poor track record.
Bach 1 - 2 yrs but I think there was a split then reunite in that time period
Bach 2 - 6 months
Bette 1 - 5 months
Bach 3 - no ATFR relationship

they had... but we do not know how long. RS says 1 week but I sleuthed it was way more than a week. i would say 1 month 1/2 (mid july if we look at her IG).... still ridiculous time but it was not over few days later IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM