SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:35 am

Bobette wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I saw exactly the same thing as you @northernviewer, @Sprite. I do not believe for one second that Mik was F1 from the beginning.  I think he wanted Lyndsey, she decided no thanks, he's not making me feel special/adored enough, he's not willing to move for me, I'm out.  

Producers probably panicked, asked her to play along to the end, said they would give her a chance to walk out with her head held high, and then TPTB had to scramble with what limited material they had available to make it look convincing that he actually wanted to pick Mikaela.  

Sorry, not convincing.  I think his tears with his Mum were because he knew he wasn't going to get the girl he wanted and was going to have to pretend to love Mikaela.  He made it through the FRC, then couldn't keep up the charade.  IMO she knew she wasn't first choice.  Break up and fin.  

JMO

IMO Lyndsey’s fans wanted Chris to want her, to choose her - more than anything. He said he didnt want her. I believe him because I think he showed that she intrigued him but, that’s all. She said she felt his lack of love herself. IMO there was no great intrigue, no convoluted explanation. Nothing to do with Mik, at all. Lyndsey was not worth moving cross country for to him. IF he had loved her, he would have at least proposed a compromise. He didn’t. Frankly, I think if she had agreed to move, he would have come up with another excuse, IMO. She was not his person. That’s it. Simple. End of story. Next...JMO

Nope.  I'm not even that much of a Lyndsey fan (definitely no Mikaela fan either mind you) and I certainly didn't want him to "choose her more than anything".  I really didn't care after about episode 3; this season didn't engage me emotionally at all.  I'm just rationalising, based on what I saw during the season, their SM activity, and the spoilers.  

IMO, If Mikaela was the true F1, he would not have dumped her after a week.  That is not rational to me.  More logical to me is that he couldn't get the person he originally wanted - apparently because she didn't feel like he was making her feel loved/special enough - so he ended up choosing second best, which was never going to be good enough, IMO.

Him saying he didn't want L now is like when a kid can't get something he wants, chucks a tantrum and screams "I didn't want it anyway!".  They shop runs out of chocolate ice creams so he has to have strawberry.  "Yeah well chocolate's GROSS anyway!".  Then he has two licks of his strawberry icecream and chucks it in the bin.  Because he really wanted chocolate.

laugh out loud ... ice cream illustration about sums it up. Cold feet Chris decided he was staying in TO after saying he’d move to Vancouver .... she told him she wasn’t moving to TO and also sounds like he burst her Bach bubble and she realized it wasn’t going to work so she was leaving. This season was all about Chris and Lynds .... poor Mik was a casualty caught in the crossfire :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by jojo47 Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:14 am

I think all 3 are good people, but as a lead, Chris was emotionally stunted & it didn't work. Neither Lyndsey or Mik were going to have a successful relationship with him.

I believe Chris wanted Lyndsey, but realized he wasn't ready to make any commitment. He said he didn't know if she'd be the love of his life or someone who would break his heart to pieces. My only question is whether or not Lyndsey was interested in dating Chris post show. My guess is no & he knew this.

The FRC was so obviously a way to wrap things up. Lyndsey & Chris didn't touch once. He didn't hug to welcome or say goodbye. Nothing organic about this. Both of them knew she was leaving. He was slightly emotional as she walked away, but held it all in.

He was absolutely flat with Mik. The fact they broke up so quickly post show says it all. For her sake, thank goodness it didn't drag on. She was caught in all of this.

All of Lyndsey's ITM's in the black off the shoulders dress & nice make up were filmed at ATFR taping. Same dress.

When did HTD epi air? ATFR was filmed afterwards because Mik referenced the blessing with Lyndsey's family.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:18 am

This season will be swept away and forgotten like 90% of the seasons with a crappy lead/ending. So it really doesn't matter to me whose (Lynd or Mik) story with Chris was the more important one. There was no love story here. There was a bachelor bubble story. Over before anything could substantiate in the real world. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:25 am

We do not ever post opinions directed at our members. We are all entitled to our thoughts and what we believe, no one challenges us. Posts have been deleted. This season has been challenging for several reasons, however I will stick to the positive.

We have some new members, who I hope have learned the process of sleuthing, since that is my number one objective for this forum. To have new members learn from seasoned members gives me great pleasure. To keep the art of sleuthing going on, thanks to those who have been around for years, is quite humbling to watch.

This forum was created for the purpose of sleuthing. The fan threads Games, other threads were all created as extra's.

I hope this season has demonstrated the various elements involved in sleuthing and editing. There is always something to sleuth and so much more than just watching a show.

Thank you to all of you who took part in this season. Whether you were correct or not of the outcome, matters not to me. It's the time involved, the sharing of s/caps, the posting of SM, bringing info over for those who can't, the seasoned members stepping in when necessary, and basically helping each other especially those who can't view the show. The live posting takes skill and a big thanks to those who provided the live posting each week, especially @Sprite and @HEA.

I hope those that were emotionally involved, know that these contestants always move on in their lives. So whatever the outcome, usually we hear that it was a great experience for them.

I'm sorry I wasn't fully involved, due to other circumstances, but I followed along and read every post in these threads, so I know how much work went into sleuthing.

Thank you everyone! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Chris loved Lynsdey so much, NO ONE would have gotten in his ear and swayed him. He cared for her but not enough to move to Vancouver and she certainly didn't care enough to move to Toronto. Now I don't know if the decision was ultimately his or she went to producers and said she wanted out ("I'm not ready to be engaged to Chris yet"), but there is no true love here when you can't come to a compromise on where to live when you both live in the same freaking country. It shouldn't be that hard. JMO.

I agree. I didn't see him in love with either one, however, he was into Lyndsay and IMO that is who he wanted to try a relationship with. With Mik there was no spark, no X factor and nobody can tell me that someone would want to start a relationship with someone they were not feeling it with. It just doesn't happen. If Lyndsay had lived closer and he had picked her, then I would have bought this ending....agreeing to date to see where things go. That is like the Australian and NZ endings and perfectly reasonable. 

This ending totally lacked any kind of emotion. Mik could not have looked any more miserable....at the FRC and at the AFTR. In fact, I would bet money she had been crying before the FRC and knew what was about to go down. She looked puffy and drained....like a lamb to the slaughter.

I was not a fan of anyone this season. Nobody really drew me in or engaged me. IMO the casting was terrible. Whoever picked Chris as the lead should be fired. So this is not me "wanting" Lyndsay to win, this is what I saw and the only thing that makes sense with this terrible final. After this, I would not be sad if they didn't renew the Canadian show. I hope Arie can fake it a lot better than this!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:51 pm

I wonder if moving to Vancouver is the stipulation that Lyndsey will make to any guy she wants to marry. Good luck with that....I think that is childish on her part.
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:20 pm

I look at Chris' experience as the Bachelor as setting himself up to find love in the future. He got paid for his appearance, learned a ton about himself and knows he wants to be in Toronto area close to his family. The red flag about Lyndsey's age was real to him and I hope he finds someone closer to his age, who is as patient with him as Michaela was and who excites him as much as Lyndsey did. I actually think he and Catie should give it another go! (Dodging eggs now). She has the energy he needs to get off his butt and get going in life! Hope they can be friends at the very least.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:21 pm

and now that the finale is over...

1. I am happy I sleuthed the F1.
2. I do not care what happen to any of them as from today, they fulfilled their part to entertain me and I wish them all well

Everything is placing together... i still thing they broke up mid july.... mik went to lake michigan with jessie, stacy and lindsey came to toronto visiting niagara, mik kept busy in august, went to Cabo with friends.... took 3 months to mik to recover..... and lindsey was on a piss mood when she returned and blogged ad nauseam how happy she was to be single... and chris played possum laugh out loud

I do not like people who are bitter, contestant or fans. This is why after this post, I will remove myself here. Plus I have zero interest to read or hear contestants washing their dirty laundry in public and since nobody can make a fair judgment of what happened and is still speculating. The only info I would like to know (please DM me if you know!!) is if Lindsey is in a relationship with her girlfriend. That, I want to know as still part of my sleuthing giggling

I am sad that no love story could last after the finale and I will not play the bitter fan because the lead dared to break up with the F1. But it took guts to say on TV that he was not ready, apologized his slip and recognized that he changed his mind with MTP.... SC spoke for themselves regarding the goodbyes. He was not my preferred lead but he was not the worse either.

So chris is not perfect and human? Chris learned and he did the right thing to do at the time..... say goodbye to his F2, and when he realized that Mikaela was not his one, he broke up.... lindsey was rejected and did not have the guts to do it before (I can't do it right now)... big freaking deal, she is one among dozen that went thru the same rejection. F2 fans will 99% think she was the 1st choice and the F1 a default... who cares. none are together now... nothing new in the bach world.

I could not wait for this season to end to be honest. phewww

thank you for those who made me laugh this season (you know who you are eh??!! group hug ) I met new friends this season on this board and that is priceless.

See you (or not) in Arie non spoiled on January 1!

Happy Holidays to you all :Holiday

ps: I made tons of SC from the episode and will post them in the no discussion tonight.

mods: do you think we could have somewhere a calendar of the multiple seasons that we could consult? Maybe this exists already? thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:24 pm

My years of watching this crazy show has taught me that there sometimes more to the story than who the F1 is .... so I watch with a view of figuring out what really went down during filming ... not just who the last guy/girl standing is. Some of the seasons that stand out are Jason/Melissa/Molly .... Deanna/Graham/Jesse ..... Des/Brooks/Chris ....Ali/Frank/Roberto .... probably more but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

My experience has taught me that an F1 does not always = a love story. Now we can add Chris/Lyndsey/Mikaela to the mix.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:My years of watching this crazy show has taught me that there sometimes more to the story than who the F1 is .... so I watch with a view of figuring out what really went down during filming ... not just who the last guy/girl standing is.  Some of the seasons that stand out are Jason/Melissa/Molly .... Deanna/Graham/Jesse ..... Des/Brooks/Chris ....Ali/Frank/Roberto .... probably more but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

My experience has taught me that an F1 does not always = a love story.  Now we can add Chris/Lyndsey/Mikaela to the mix.

please do not include me in your "we". because I did see from day one a love story. It happened that it did not last after the finale. If so then we could add ALL the leads who did not married after the show and broke up few weeks or months after the finale!!

J*M*O*

PS: sorry. I just could not, not react that someone speak on my behalf when it was extra super clear that I said that I did see a love story between mik and chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:If Chris loved Lynsdey so much, NO ONE would have gotten in his ear and swayed him. He cared for her but not enough to move to Vancouver and she certainly didn't care enough to move to Toronto. Now I don't know if the decision was ultimately his or she went to producers and said she wanted out ("I'm not ready to be engaged to Chris yet"), but there is no true love here when you can't come to a compromise on where to live when you both live in the same freaking country. It shouldn't be that hard. JMO.

I agree. I didn't see him in love with either one, however, he was into Lyndsay and IMO that is who he wanted to try a relationship with. With Mik there was no spark, no X factor and nobody can tell me that someone would want to start a relationship with someone they were not feeling it with. It just doesn't happen. If Lyndsay had lived closer and he had picked her, then I would have bought this ending....agreeing to date to see where things go. That is like the Australian and NZ endings and perfectly reasonable. 

This ending totally lacked any kind of emotion. Mik could not have looked any more miserable....at the FRC and at the AFTR. In fact, I would bet money she had been crying before the FRC and knew what was about to go down. She looked puffy and drained....like a lamb to the slaughter.

I was not a fan of anyone this season. Nobody really drew me in or engaged me. IMO the casting was terrible. Whoever picked Chris as the lead should be fired. So this is not me "wanting" Lyndsay to win, this is what I saw and the only thing that makes sense with this terrible final. After this, I would not be sad if they didn't renew the Canadian show. I hope Arie can fake it a lot better than this!!!

Regardless of the let down flat ending, I much prefer the Canadian show to the American. To me the US Show is a circus, all manufactured drama and it has stopped even pretending to be about romance between lead and suitors. I find the US show completely boring and appreciate that the Canadian show at least attempts to give the 'romantic' connections some air time.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:52 pm

aglaea wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Regardless of the let down flat ending, I much prefer the Canadian show to the American. To me the US Show is a circus, all manufactured drama and it has stopped even pretending to be about romance between lead and suitors.  I find the US show completely boring and appreciate that the Canadian show at least attempts to give the 'romantic' connections some air time.

ITA with the bold. I haven't seen the finale and I look forward to watching even though I know the ending. I can see why you have those feelings about the US franchise, it does seem like a circus, but out of all the other franchises if I am not wrong, is the only one that has produced marriages and long relationships. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM