SELECT CONTENT

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:30 pm

I think it is unethical as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Again, just my opinion here. I am ok with it. Molly and Jon never stood a chance and while I see the regs as presented, that would have to mean that I accept their role on the show as legitimate and real which I don't, again speaking only for myself. I know they are shown to be psychologists, but I would bet my last dollar that their contract has some legal loophole to prevent them from being sued as such. Who knows if the "degree" is even a reciprocal one to where they are filming at the time. maybe that is the loophole.
Recall, I think season 2 when Jessica married Ryan and he turned out to be such a disaster and stalked her. IF there were a way the "professionals" could have been sued I am certain they would have been. If he and she are happy that is great.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Interesting! Looks like they did some research if indeed she was breaking the rules before dating Jon.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/08/31/married-at-first-sight-season-6-star-jonathan-francetic-confirms-hes-now-dating-one-of-the-experts-from-the-show/

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:29 pm

This person clearly doesn't know much about life IMHO.

“This is why they should only put older and married experts. Not attractive and single ones,” another person wrote in the comments. “That’s a no no.”

I'm on the fence. If he was clearly divorced, and the relationship didn't start until well after the whole mess, I'm not sure what they did was wrong.

I believe as stated in the article, that they would have consulted the proper “industry rule book”. Any professional would know the proper procedures to follow to avoid loosing their license.

Good article, thanks for posting @Brill

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/08/31/married-at-first-sight-season-6-star-jonathan-francetic-confirms-hes-now-dating-one-of-the-experts-from-the-show/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:29 pm

I think it's great and wish the couple all the best!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:24 am

IMO it is gross that Jon is basically threatening anyone who might initiate an ethics complaint. That tells me that he is not sure how an ethics board would rule. The reality is that she acted as a couples counselor at least on camera, then behaved in a completely based way against Molly as a result of her feelings for Jon. Even if she didn't like how Molly acted towards Jon, Dr. Jessica did not act in an unbiased way and she helped fuel the Molly as a villain narrative. The whole thing is just icky. I have to wonder now if Molly felt she was being set up and sabotaged by the show because there is now a question as to how long the relationship between Jon and Jessica has been going on.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:02 am

If you read her blog, she is very clear as to her role on the show (my understanding she wrote this explanation BEFORE she had any relationship) I personally think it explains it well.She, and all of them are there in an advisory and informative role for tv/educational purposes...they advise but actually have other therapists they will send couples to for actual therapy sessions as needed. At no time do they meet with them as their therapists. That was my take away. Imo I don't think any line has been crossed and I think it's sad they have to deal with mean remarks as seems to be the norm these days on social media. Sigh.

ETA Oops...looks like the blog was already referenced in the article above.

Last edited by Kindnesscounts on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saw addtl info)

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:33 pm

@Kindnesscounts IA It amazes me how ignorant and rude people can be on SM. One of the reason's I very rarely read any comments. They to me are totally from another planet and not the way I live my life, their opinions are worthless to me.

I doubt very much she or any of them have any say on how the show will be edited. That's not their job. They have editors who follow directions from TPTB to create a storyline.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kindnesscounts IA It amazes me how ignorant and rude people can be on SM. One of the reason's I very rarely read any comments. They to me are totally from another planet and not the way I live my life, their opinions are worthless to me.

I doubt very much she or any of them have any say on how the show ill be edited. That's not their job. They have editors who follow directions from TPTB to create a storyline.

Totally agree! :yes:

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:37 pm

I didn't know where else to put this, so I decided to post this here. Jon and Dr. Jessica are now Instagram Official as a romantic couple. I also have heard that Molly is dating David (From MAFS Season 3 Atlanta and MAFS Second Chances).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kindnesscounts IA It amazes me how ignorant and rude people can be on SM. One of the reason's I very rarely read any comments. They to me are totally from another planet and not the way I live my life, their opinions are worthless to me.

I doubt very much she or any of them have any say on how the show will be edited. That's not their job. They have editors who follow directions from TPTB to create a storyline.

Yes Yes Yes Preach it, Sister. I hate how people on SM think they are the judge and Jury of people and things they have NO business sticking their nose in to start with. They need to learn to not sweat the small stuff and they would be a lot happier. Keep their noses in their lives and out of others! God is the only judge in this world.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:49 pm

I'm happy for Jon & Dr. Jessica. Jon also seems very sweet with her children.

Molly and David are dating? Eek. Did not see that one coming at all. He is such a sleaze & not the buff, pretty boy type I had envisioned that Molly would favor.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
jupitercornflakes
Brill
provenceguy
nuts2uiam
AYA