SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:54 am

Next week looks to be intense. I had wondered if the person in question had been Molly because up until last night, she had not appeared on Unfiltered with Jamie Otis.
Looks like Molly really gets called out during the couples' session with the blonde expert.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:59 am

I ended up watching last night's Unfiltered when I saw Molly was on and think Jamie's questions definitely seemed like a chance for Molly to have a voice before everything is shown.  

She asked Molly why she'd say she wasn't attracted to Jon but then would give him a kiss or a hug here or there.  Jamie pointed out it came off as wishy-washy.  Molly answered she was told to do this by the experts.  Jamie said Molly seemed attracted to Jon in the very beginning so what happened to change that and Molly said Jon had a lot of energy (though she admitted it could've been due to the crazy events they were experiencing), which turned her off.

I'm not sure why they would've done it this way but the discussions seemed like a preemptive attempt to "save face."  I'll be curious to see if they have Jon on next week and if Jamie will address the preview of the videos.

And I had to laugh - when they played the clip of Ryan and Jon's conversation while playing pool about Ryan keeping the apartment, Jaclyn actually clapped and said, "Go Jon," at his comments.  At another time during the show, she rolled her eyes at something Ryan said.  I could definitely ship Jaclyn and Jon together.  :yes:

-------

As for the episode, I'm still amazed at the editing, knowing what we know now.  I would've thought Molly & Jon had a chance to continue working on a friendship and growing closer if I didn't.  hmmm

And I still think Shawniece and Jephte are the cutest - his stepping out of his comfort zone to be romantic - yes

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:49 pm

@cantstopwatchin that's crazy. She sounds like a real cold meanie.

Well Molly fooled me. I just watched the epi. I thought she was sincere and was just taking time to actually feel the chemistry which isn't surprising, I was wrong. The previews look brutal for her.

I've enjoyed watching Jephte and Shawniece grow together. She gave him time without forcing him and he is getting there. He's such a sweetie.

Ryan seemed to redeem himself but OTOH now I just can't believe anything he said. I really hope they can work it out and maybe he can learn and grow up from this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Not surprised it's Molly. She's pretty good at pretending, but you only have to look at Jon every time she's speaking. He looks like he's trying hard to figure out what's really going on in her head, because he's not buying what she's selling.

Ryan is good at laying it on thick whenever he's away from his buddies, jobs, hobbies and bars. Too bad those little trips are few and far between in real life. It matters more what happens in between.

Shawniece and Jephte are probably my favourite couple ever from this show. They're just adorable and clearly in it for real. Their sweet moments are a nice change from the fakeness (IMO) of the other couples.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:04 pm

@mindless Good Post

Jon is an angel for putting up with the off camera antics that we are just finding out about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Nuthin'????
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:59 pm

@provenceguy I just posted the link for Tuesday's epi. I will watch later tonight.

Have you watched it yet?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:06 pm

provenceguy wrote:Nuthin'????

I'm surprised there's been no comments. Maybe like GA, people haven't watched yet.

I feel bad for Jonathan. I think he really was all in. Molly is looking like a total tool. I don't get why would you go through this much trouble to be disingenuous in the whole process.

I think think Ryan is saying all the right things still, but is not willing to compromise. I really hope they make it, but I can see his inflexibility and having to go out with the guys all the time as the problem.

Jephte and Shawniece are adorable. They are turning out to be my favorite this season so far. In getting a puppy, I would say Jephte is planning on staying together for the long haul.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:25 pm

I thought the puppy was a big deal too. I agree, they fight alot but maybe they just show us that so we get drama. Otherwise they are very cute together and he, especially, seems to be growing during the process.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:08 pm

I loved when Jephte sat down with Dr. Pepper and apologized to Shawniece for not being his best self.  But I didn't like when Shawniece stormed out of the room before that.  Definitely not the best way to deal with a fight.  Also, what was up with Dr. Pepper telling Shawniece to act like an adult - that kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  

Anyway - I think Jaclyn's going to try to salvage the marriage but I get the feeling Ryan's "on" for the cameras like Molly and they won't work.  

Molly & Jon - at least they don't have to "force" it anymore.  

At this point, I'm just looking forward to the reunion show b/c I want to know how Shawniece and Jephte are doing!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Yes, I watched.
I thought Dr. Jessica was actually a lot easier on Molly than she could have been.
Since Jaclyn is tweeting about being on a road trip with her mom, I would bet $ that she and Ryan are no longer together, even if they did stay together on judgment day. Ryan is a very self-centered person. No wonder he hasn't had a girlfriend in like...forever.
I would love to see both Jon and Jaclyn on Married at First Sight 2nd Chances.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:27 pm

I'm starting to watch it now. It's so annoying I have to wait for a link. hmmm hmmm

Here are some S/C from the beginning.

Sitting close together

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Captu244

Sitting further apart

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Captu248

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Captu245

Jackie taking her ring off, same colour dress

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Captu247

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Captu246

This is the only shot of Ryan when the voice over is or divorce

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Captu249

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hmpgb

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless