SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:39 pm

I like Shawniece and Jephte but I feel she goes off the deep end so quickly. The corn maze made me dizzy but it's certainly a good activity to do together to learn how to work together. I can understand why Jephte is loosing it in the car. She is expecting far too much after only 7 weeks IMHO.

Jackie and Ryan are cute together in NYC. Now I'm beginning to think as long as he's not home he's ok. laugh out loud If he meant everything he says he comes across as genuine. But as soon as he's home, it's all about going out with the boys. I don't get it. She is a sweetheart.

Jon is a cutie. I can't believe anything Molly says after knowing what we know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Was Molly drunk at the bar? Talk about immature. I feel bad for Jon, he really went into this with the right intentions. I'm not sure what happened with Molly. If it wasn't there for her there was no need to be so disrespectful.

It seems to me all Ryan is concerned about is going out. Jacklyn left to go back to the hotel because she didn't want to go out, which starts another fight. It all evolves about going out?

Shawniece having a meltdown with Dr Pepper. I really don't know what her issue is. I'm not even sure what her point is. She doesn't want to pressure him but at the same time she wants him to act like they've been married for years? that's so sweet of him to take the blame for not being a good communicator.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:57 pm

The PI with Jon is so flippin sad. How can she be so mean, he makes her skin crawl?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Ryan says he wants his marriage to work, he has to prove it blah blah, it's hard to believe him but he gives her a necklace! Is it the same necklace and would she wear it on decision day if they aren't together?????

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu251

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu247

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu253

Molly says she hopes they can end on the same page, but it seemed spliced. Molly packing. I'm not sure if this is to trick the viewers but I can't see them together.

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu252

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hmpgb

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:58 pm

I think Jaclyn and Ryan stayed together on decision day, but imploded soon after. Pretty inevitable since he's a self-centred child IMO. What's with the obsession with going out? It seems he has no desire to ever have a quiet night in, not even when he has a brand new wife to spend time with.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:23 am

I think Jon and Molly sit down next week to talk when she moves out, there was a quick clip at the end of Ep 6 that I can't upload so I will try to describe.

Jon (at table): I don't understand
Molly (on couch): No no no it's not what I was saying it's how you took it
Jon: Oh my god I quit I don't know what you want from me

Molly makes the hope we end on the same page at girls night as it has the same furniture and outfit, there is a brief flash of her hand and it looks like no ring. Sorry best pic I could capture.
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Mafs611
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Mafs1110

She was wearing it while packing
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Mafs810
Jon is wearing his during the conversation
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Mafs910
Molly on couch just to show outfit as you never see her hands
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Mafs1010

Jon has no ring at boys night either
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Mafs710

But then they sit down with the experts for the final decision with their rings on, I guess we will get the 'thinking about their marriage' edit next weeks as well

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:36 am

@crazychicken nice job on the s/caps. I noticed Molly didn't have her ring on either but I couldn't capture it. It's my understanding they are suppose to keep the rings on until the last epi airs. I wonder if that girls/guys get together was filmed later since both Jon and Molly don't have rings on. I feel bad for Jon, he seems to be a nice guy.

It will be interesting to see what Molly has to say for herself on decision day.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:13 am

I truly think Molly was never into this process, just went along for the ride.  I read somewhere that she had not applied to do this show and that they had found her on a dating site.  If this is true then I hope they stick to the applicants, not that it helps all that much either. Smiley

It seemed to me from the time he rode through the muddy water hole and got her soaked, it was game over, calling him a child and complaining to the expert, I thought oh boy.   For Jon I feel sad but he will meet a great gal for him.

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:21 am

I have decided to do a marathon of MAFS and it is funny what you pick up the second time. Random order

Final girls night is at Shawneice's place (why do the boys always go out yet the girls host at home)
Molly was ready to kill Jon on the family/inlaw visit when he he cracked the jokes about being friendzoned and her family backed Jon.
There is a talking head of Jon while packing his original apartment that Molly is really stiff and awkward around him when alone (she was still pretty friendly on camera).
Ryan is an even bigger douche bag on the second run through.
All expert talking heads were done at the same time (matching ep and commentary)and it looks like the decision day set only the outfits changed.
Dawn (jon's cat) was back with them about week 3 of marriage.
Keke (the cutest dog in the world) was there when Dr Pepper visited with less toys so maybe not such a surprise gift, on the first guys meet (basketball) Ryan jokes he has it all a house and dog and Jephte says the dogs coming.
At basketball Jon comments Molly won't even let him cuddle her and she just sends our mixed signals as she will cuddle him and tells him he is attractive.
Molly has a habit of making everything about her, when Jaclyn talks about her boyfriend dying Molly cuts her off and goes on a spiel about her dad and how sad it is for her.

From gesture and head position etc it looks like last weeks comment by Dr Jessica that Molly was trying and she is afraid that Jon was not emotionally mature enough for her was part of a comment from her first visit (day 18) when Jon is talking about getting rejected and not even have made out with his wife and he is shutting down. On the same visit Molly talks about she is really trying to fight not to close, that at the start she was comfortable with the intimacy and Jon is doing all the right things but the pressure is getting to her with the expectations from family, friends and experts that this marriage needs to work. Molly was told to let her walls down and be vulnerable otherwise the marriage won't work.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 am

@crazychicken thanks for all that.

I noticed the dog toys on the floor during Dr Peppers visit, that was before Kiki showed up and Shawniece's response wasn't that of one that was really surprised. laugh out loud I wondered where the guys night was because there's that same green wallpaper background that we see in Jackyln's place but I did not go back to check the surroundings which seem sparse to me.

Goes to show how much foreshadowing and editing these shows do.

@Brill IA I don't know what Molly was thinking if she didn't want to go on the show, did she not realize what she was getting into. If she didn't feel any chemistry with Jon there was no reason to be so mean to him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:50 am

Ok I went back to compare. If the get together was filmed after the breakup, no ring on Molly or Jon, it appears the guys was done at Jacklyn and Ryan's place, which means they were still together? Same carpet same lamp.

March 11/18
GuardianAngel wrote:From epi 9. I noticed the green background several time in PI's. We should go through their SM and see if they've posted any recent pics that we could match them to still be in the same place.

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu115

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu167

snipped
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ftdsu
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4623p144-mafs-season-6-episodes-sleuthing-spoilers

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Mafs710

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4636-mafs-season-6-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:00 pm

At 25, Molly was far too young to be on this show in the first place.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless