SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Ha good catch I was too busy looking at Jon's hand to notice the surroundings, it does look like Ryan's place it was filmed before decision day because the girls are cheering to the last get together before decision day, I watched that clip 5 times to get Molly's finger it is sort of stuck in my head

PS I quit myself can somebody please tell me how to @ somebody

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:11 pm

crazychicken wrote:Ha good catch I was too busy looking at Jon's hand to notice the surroundings, it does look like Ryan's place it was filmed before decision day because the girls are cheering to the last get together before decision day, I watched that clip 5 times to get Molly's finger it is sort of stuck in my head

PS I quit myself can somebody please tell me how to @ somebody

While reading the post you want to @ someone, click the "mention" button. Or if you want to @ someone that posted upthread, but don't want to quote the post, type the @ symbol and copy/ paste their username from which ever post you see it, or type their username if you know it. If it's not typed exactly it wont' work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:13 pm

I think the get together was filmed after decision day and Jackyln and Ryan were still together. Jon and Molly were not, and that's why no rings during the get together's because they are suppose to keep those rings on. Or they could have simply used R/J's place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:56 pm

I think something went wrong with Jaclyn and Ryan in January, they both posted wedding photos on twitter on January 9 and the counters match.
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Ryan-j10
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Jac_ja10

February it looks like Ryan was back with his parents and Jaclyn started traveling a lot and going out with friends at night. Ryan started doing a lot of construction work again too. It could be coincidence as Ryan locked down his Instagram which had a lot more photos on it.
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Ryan_f10
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Ryan_j11
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Ryan_j10

They also stopped tagging each other in MAFS photos even when they tagged other participants, Jac tags everybody but him.
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Jac_fe10

From these photos on Jaclyn's account I think they said yes on decision day
MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Jac_ja11

All photos are from their twitter accounts
https://twitter.com/Ryan_P_Buckley
https://twitter.com/jaq239?lang=en

Thanks @GuardianAngel for the help. Yay it works

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:40 pm

Thanks to all for your s/c and sleuthing! yes

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:47 am

IMO, I don't think Molly or Jon were right for this show. I don't think she was into him, which is fine but she picked an immature way to handle it. Jon should have gone into this with less entitlement, he brought up the lack of physical intimacy but was complaining about it more than anything else. The whole video thing bothers me because we don't know what exactly happened before they started arguing and she called him disgusting.

Last edited by jupitercornflakes on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:16 am

jupitercornflakes wrote:IMO, I don't think Molly or Jon were right for this show. I don't think she was into him, which is fine but she picked an immature way to handle it. Jon should have gone into this with less entitlement, he brought up the lack of physical intimacy but was complaining about it more than anything else. The whole video thing bothers me because we don't know what exactly happened before they started arguing and she called him disgusting.

I've been checking each of their Twitter and Molly is MIA. She'd posted about being threatened and that's a disgrace if true. Jon on the other hand is "liking" all the support and adoration tossed his way from a lot of women who says he's attractive meantime calling Molly names.
I don't know what happened but there're two sides to the story.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:20 pm

I was wrong just saw this clip and Molly is wearing her ring at the final girls night

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Vlcsna10

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:48 pm

@Idlemess If Jon's doing that, he's going to make me not like him!! no

@crazychicken maybe we were looking at a reversed shot and it was her right hand, because I'm sure I didn't see a ring either. I replayed that so many times to try and capture it.

What is tomorrow's epi going to be about?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:04 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Thank heavens for that! The last few seasons have been so ridiculously drawn out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 pm

@mindless agreed. i still have the last 3 episodes on DVR. Have a feeling one or none of them will stay together just cause of how the edits have been and don't feel like watching them. shame since i really liked this show in the first 2 seasons. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 8367-910 MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 I_got_13 MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless